• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question: Why SV resistances is higher than her AP? Shallow Epilogue AP 1-A baseline make no sense at all!

Shouldn’t SV’s Epilogue Attack Potency should be at least Infinite steps above baseline? (Outerverse+ I know that High 1-A SV is pretty much vague) Because putting SV’s Epilogue baseline 1-A is pretty much implemented that her Epilogue have a limit despite the fact that it doesn’t have the concept of limit in a first place
The Epilogue (It is an ability that will always stand at the end in all conditions, and before it, the existence of limits doesn't exist)
And one of her plot manipulation have a 3 layers above baseline 1-A
Plot Manipulation (3 layers above baseline, the Gods who were merely wearing her magic power[29] were resistant to any kind of status effects.[55] Shiro and Kuro have the same abilities and resistances and Shiro's powers don't work on Kuro,[56] which is why Kuro was able to alter[57] Shallow Vernal's predestined future with Kaito.
If her resistance is only 3 layers above 7-D than then I admitted that I’m in the wrong and no need to read my question down below but if her resistance is 3 layers above baseline 1-A here is my question:

If her Plot manipulation Resistence/abilities can have more layers above baseline then it make no sense that her Epilogue Attack potency(1-A, Baseline) should be lower than
her resistance(1-A, 3 layers above baseline) since her epilogue give her equivalent AP and resistance if not then why? If her plot manipulation can give her few layers above 1-A Baseline so it safe to say that her Epilogue can give her Outerverse+(Infinite steps above baseline) AP since her Epilogue have no limits in the first place. No limits=Infinite

That it I guess( correct me if I’m wrong because this is a question CRT)

Last edited:
Because... There's no mention of any 1-A entity besides Shiro or any 1-A hierarchy at all?

The quote "the existence of limit doesn't exist" only apply to how she can get 1-A by saying like no matter how many dimensions are added

Also, she got plot resistance because she automatically resist Kuro's Prologue, nothing more complicated

You literally did not give me any reason why Shiro is 1-A+, hell she might get downgraded in the future because standard change

Because... There's no mention of any 1-A entity besides Shiro or any 1-A hierarchy at all?

The quote "the existence of limit doesn't exist" only apply to how she can get 1-A by saying like no matter how many dimensions are added

Also, she got plot resistance because she automatically resist Kuro's Prologue, nothing more complicated

You literally did not give me any reason why Shiro is 1-A+, hell she might get downgraded in the future because standard change
Even there is no beings on the 1-A hierarchies is still applied to the fact that even the “Strongest imaginable” can't beat Shiro, and again 5-D beings exist, if 5-D exists, it's not impossible to imagine 10 or 100, 1000 or a being beyond the concept dimensionality( 1-A Baseline) or beyond that as long as it still imaginable, but regardless the Epilogue, will always be beyond, as it's always at the end. And the fact that The epilogue’s potential is limitless since the concept of limits don’t exist within the epilogue I see no reason why Epilogue should be limited to 1-A Baseline AP

Even there is no beings on the 1-A hierarchies is still applied to the fact that even the “Strongest imaginable” can't beat Shiro, and again 5-D beings exist, if 5-D exists, it's not impossible to imagine 10 or 100, 1000 or a being beyond the concept dimensionality( 1-A Baseline) or beyond that as long as it still imaginable, but regardless the Epilogue, will always be beyond, as it's always at the end. And the fact that The epilogue’s potential is limitless since the concept of limits don’t exist within the epilogue I see no reason why Epilogue should be limited to 1-A Baseline AP
Because... It is? I don't understand what the hell are you trying to say, the reason Shiro is 1-A to begin with is because of that statement, trying to stretch it beyond baseline 1-A will be wank and need more context, which the author did not elaborate further.

And no, we ain't gonna include being "beyond the concept of dimensionality" because nobody except battleboarders know what the hell they meant

Last edited:
Because... It is? I don't understand what the hell are you trying to say, the reason Shiro is 1-A to begin with is because of that statement, trying to stretch it beyond baseline 1-A will be wank and need more context, which the author did not elaborate further.

And no, we ain't gonna include being "beyond the concept of dimensionality" because nobody except battleboarders know what the hell they meant
I don’t understand why are you are certain that Shiro’s Epilogue only limited to baseline 1-A and the reason why the Author remove the details and instead leave it as “ Strongest Imaginable” from ch 1267 because details he wrote felt too limited and I can see that because We can imagine someone stronger than what he wrote in the chapter and even like you said the beyond concept of dimensionality seem vague to you, you can just imagine further like beings transcends the concepts of number, metaphysics, Infinite or A God that rule Civilization type: 7 or transcendent( already explained by the battleboarders)

Last edited:
I don’t understand why are you are certain that Shiro’s Epilogue only limited to baseline 1-A and the reason why the Author remove the details and instead leave it as “ Strongest Imaginable” from ch 1267 because details he wrote felt to limited
This is false, the author delete details because it's stupid, and it was made by battleboarder so he decided to nuke it
And I can see that because We can imagine someone stronger than what he wrote in the chapter and even like you said the beyond concept of dimensionality seem vague to you, you can just imagine further like beings transcends the concepts of number, metaphysics, Infinite or A God that rule Civilization type: 7 or transcendent( already explained by the battleboarders)
And what did you see? The author deliberately delete details to let us imagine how powerful Shiro is? Yeah not gonna happen bud, it'a called assumption and Shiro being 1-A is already a big enough assumption

And transcending concept of number means nothing on its own, if the author did not elaborate further, then that's that, no question asked, no "oh this character has no limit therefore this character can gi higher because he has no limit" it ain't work that way because it's a really big assumption to take

We can imagine someone stronger than what he wrote in the chapter and even like you said the beyond concept of dimensionality seem vague to you, you can just imagine further like beings transcends the concepts of number, metaphysics, Infinite or A God that rule Civilization type: 7 or transcendent( already explained by the battleboarders)
This can be said about any and all characters who transcend imagination. If we took it literally, then practically all gods would be Tier 0, and it would be the same as taking Omnipotence literally.

In the end, this wiki is about proper categorization, which means there have to be limits and rules. In Shallow's case, her statements cap at Tier 1-A. If we ignored the system and just went crazy with it she could be High 1-A, but that's not what we do here.

Back