• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shin Megami Tensei has some things that he does not tell you or explain to the first or it is even "contradictory" or rare to see, no matter how compendium exists and is "faithful" to the original myth.

You Know, Asura to be Ahura Mazda or Ashera, The "Chariot" or "avatars" of God, The role of Inanna and like Dadga in Apocalipse, and etc.

Retcon its an other word to uses this, i saw a interviwe and explanation about writes and artist to have diferent interpretations when they search information aout the being

I feel like the interpretation of them being two separate entities makes far more sense, but I also think a better solution would be to just have a note on the page about the fact that the two versions' relation to each other is very unclear.

So, reading through the page again, why does it say he is more powerful than the combined power of the Cardinal Archangels + Metatron? The Archangels I understand, but Metatron was already defeated by the time they were summoned, there is really no reason to assume he was still able to fight back or something.

That was a mistake on my part. It doesn't really factor into the scaling too much though. Feel free to remove it.

If it isn't a bother, could someone tell me the scaling chain of all the major characteres in the franchise? (e.g. Flynn, Nanashi, Protagonist, Demi-Fiend, etc.)

We scaled Bonus boss from story lores but we don't scale characters/bosses except for protagonists from boss fight/orders as we get ridiculous/outliers feats that ignored the game lore.

Yobo Blue said:
I'm pretty sure we're discussing 2-A
Yes, I'm asking for the full scaling chain of all the major characters (Archangels, Kagutsuchi, Yaldobaoth, Vishnuu, protagonists, etc.) please.

Lucifer is connected to the DeSu lore however. It's just that you can usually only fight him post game. That's like saying things in other endings or Day 8 routes shouldn't count

Tony di bugalu said:
Yobo Blue said:
I'm pretty sure we're discussing 2-A
Yes, I'm asking for the full scaling chain of all the major characters (Archangels, Kagutsuchi, Yaldobaoth, Vishnuu, protagonists, etc.) please.
You didn't state it initially.

Honestly, it took me over 15 minutes to get the protagonist lists so good luck with the over 70 tiers 2-A.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/S...tegory:Tier+2&limit=100&wpSubmit=Find+matches

My mistake, sorry.

EDIT: Sooo now we have all the 2-A of the verse, how does all of them stay in the scaling chaing? or wich positions?

So long as there aren't any changes with the big 2-As such as Kagutsuchi it should just be more demons ahead of Ouroboros Maia.

Tony di bugalu said:
My mistake, sorry.
EDIT: Sooo now we have all the 2-A of the verse, how does all of them stay in the scaling chaing? or wich positions?
The protagonists scaled to the demons that they defeated. A scaling chain of the 2-A demons is the fastest way for a proper chain.

I know my english is trash and probably I'm not explaining myself but ehat i mean is this:

Is there any way or form to make a full sacling chain with all the characters you listed earlier?

A full scaling chain involving every character on that list - almost certainly not, but you can make something at least.

I am absolutely not knowledgeable enough to do so, I've only played a couple SMT games (Devil Survivor 1 and 2, SMT IV and Soul Hackers).

Just wait until SMT V turns out to expand on the whole Kabbalah is just a small aspect of it the demon realm thing

Back