• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMITE Revisions

This will be a thread going through the statistics of several Gods in SMITE

4-A Gods
All 4-A should be downgraded to 4-B as illuminating the universe is 4-B as calc'd by UMR here.

Chronos

• Type 8 should be removed due to never being shown to be reliant on time. It's a possibility but not guaranteed.
  • Immeasurable speed with Time Manipulation should be removed. This is just the potency of his time abilities but not necessarily speed.
  • AP should either be Low 2-C or 2-B. The SMITE multiverse (as seen in the magazines) is 2-B but since we don't know if Chronos created the entire Multiverse or a singular universe, he should be at least Low 2-C, possibly 2-B
  • He should get Abstract Existence as in the magazine, he is stated to rule over an abstract domai (Directly referring to time). What makes him different from other SMITE Gods is that he is time itself.
Keys for Gods
I request to make keys for Gods without worshippers. These Gods are fare weaker than their Lore counterparts and come from the fact that they have no worshippers. The fact they are weaker is confirmed here

1. The profiles are based on the games and the magazine stories, not the comics. All the feats are given in the character's descriptions, such as Odin killing Ymir and using his body to create a structure the spans a galaxy, Zeus creating constellations and Amaterasu lighting up the universe.

2. But yes, some god should be 4-B and others should maybe be 3-C.

3. Type 8 and Immeasurable are frankly a given. Chronos literally created time and precedes it, most likely on a multiversal scale given the way the story is written and implies, making it clear that Chronos is the origin of time and time itself, and also that new timelines are formed with every decision.

4. Abstract is pretty blatant yes.

5. Building level Gods are a pretty ridiculous. Even monsters like Scylla are large enough to extend her tentacles from the bottom of the sea to the surface, and tear ships apart. Ao Kuang is stated to "command storms and tides with the flick of a claw", "send floods, tidal waves, and devastating storms", and keep "the tides remain calm, rivers contained, and rainfall for crops plentiful" as long as he receives tribute.

The "Gods need Worship" Limitation doesn't even make sense for a narrative sense, as most of the gods existed before humanity, and could do feats like the above while not being worshipped. Ao Kuang had no worshippers and was just feared throughout the land, and only began to be liked by humans after being humbled by Nezha thrice.

But I will give this: The SMITE profiles do suck. I made then back in like early 2016 when I was a newbie and they were never touched on since. I was meaning to revise them alongside people who like MOBAs but it never caught on.

3. If Immeasurable is staying, it should probably be worded better and be without Time Manipulation.

As for the pages, I agree that they are outdated. Anyways, if you are revising SMITE, I would be glad to help.

Yes, Time Manipulation is his main thing but my point is that it seems a bit off to give "Immeasurable Speed with Powers" as that mainly shows the degree to which he can control time.

Also, Chronos should get Precognition based on the fact that in the manga, he can see every possibility.

Back