• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smash Bros. Speed Upgrade

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Not entirely sure this is plausible, but hear me out.

The hands and Tabuu should be upgraded in speed to infinite. They should be infinite for creating an incomplete Arceus and Creation Trio in the Smash universe. They already have their speed scales to Meta Knight, Sonic, and Samus. This would be no different.

We have a rule about not scaling crossover characters from the regular continuities, as the statistics tend to differ wildly, and be adjusted in relation to each other.

Yes. Power is not automatically equivalent to speed.

But in this case, Tabuu is already being scaled Sonic, Meta Knight and Samus. What is the difference between scale to these and scale to the creation trio?

Not sure why we even scale MH to these two honestly.

At best we could say MH is FTL due to being faster than Kirby, whose Warp Star can fly at "warp speed" but eh, it's vague.

I didn't know we scaled the speed to the Hands and Tabuu to Smash characters...

We should probably scale them to their own feats or feats from the characters in Smash only.

Isn't this the same case as Xenoverse?

We scale Game-Only characters from the DBZ (And even DBS and DBGT) continuity

@Aiden the difference here is that most, if not all, the characters were nerfed or upgraded heavily in this game, so stats wise its crazy

Back