• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smarter than a Donkey against One of the smartest men in the world (rich too)

Oh damn. 3-A Chapulin when?
Yeah I'm curious and via the Ring it may be a good "Likely 3-A" As admittedly the joke was that Chapulin being the bumbler he can be was intially not aware of the rings properties, however if he were to pick it up again I don't think it would be that hard for him to wish stuff out of (Hell the original version had him have no difficulty wishing somebody away).
This series seems quite interesting ngl, is there one with english subs or something? I have been meaning to find it for a while now but nothing oof.
I tried that out of curiosity one time, currently as of this date; no they don't sadly... Well there is one but rather more innovations can be done then that; In fact it may be perfect for a semi abridge like Team Four Star or Lupin lll Part 2 (Not stray too far from the OG dub though to not complicate things). Another thing is that the verse had their shows plugged worldwide due to contracting problems aside finding them on the Internet of course; However this can suddenly become as much as a cursed hassle like Viacom, as you cann see not everyone can see the content so bypassing strategies had to made, Streamble was one of them. Though even then few of the clips have been mysteriously taken out and I tried IMGUR and for some reason they won't let me with sound.

However the recent news of Chapolin being in Fortnite gives me some hope that he'll be back. Despite his simplicity uy is actually late 1960's old, that's how much of cultural impact Chapolin made in Latin America or Brazil. And frankly I do see far more potential regarding him.

Once this is done I may post the next battle Chapulin has with a strikingly similar looking character, unless there are those that are ready to see it now?

Last edited:
Oh damn. 3-A Chapulin when?

This series seems quite interesting ngl, is there one with english subs or something? I have been meaning to find it for a while now but nothing oof.
You can watch it here

or here

Last edited:
Back