• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smarter than a Donkey against One of the smartest men in the world (rich too)

Batman (Post Crisis) vs Chapolin Colorado (live action)

The speed is equalized, both are in the character and only have access to their standard equipment.
Batman has 30 minutes of preparation.
batman-portrait.jpg

I'm Batman:

4b028e14127843.5627de6b5a5d1.jpg

Follow me the good ones: Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E, Conflutor, Knifeman29, Gabs22_Gamer, ImNot4nUser, Peppersalt43 and Anime_Facts (7 votes)

Capturar-10.png

Inconclusive, the two go out to a party together:

Last edited:
I'm gonna wait more imput from Batman fans
While yeah for me as well, really wish Bats got back on Building again, guy barely takes a break and his current form (Post Flashpoint) is 9-B; But even then the settings regarding explosions radius have seemingly changed so it may be bigger.

For now though if the gap was not big enough: Chap seems haxed AF as he is, like sure it may look like he too has similiar senses, Chap already does spam teleporting in character probably not bettering Bruce's chances at all.

Last edited:
I might be missing something but doesn't batman get both ap and hax stompped?
I mean, he can read Chapolin's moves, as they both have a sixth sense they cancel each other out, but Batman still has the advantage in melee and pressure points.

But seriously, 30 minutes should be enough for the fight to be balanced, because of things like pressure points and so on.
but I think it depends on how Bruce starts

Last edited:
But seriously, 30 minutes should be enough for the fight to be balanced, because of things like pressure points and so on.
but I think it depends on how Bruce starts
I'm curious to how the prep even works, as it can be from 30 days, months, years possibly.

Yeah what will Bruce start with? Though even then the unpredictable Teleportation spam will still get him and Chao can still try to avoid attempts from incaps or otherwise (Ranges Interdimensionally, and Chap can vanish to in unlocated location should he wish) Unless he's aware of that and knowing him he can try to exploit it in some way, but then again as stated it's very unpredictable. Something Bats might not count on is Chap's abilities like the extreme passive luck or other stuff I have yet to name. Also while one will say they can both cancel each other out, Chap's senses are powerful enough to legit sense others from differing timelines so technically despite Batmans intuition of stealth has not reached that far as I currently know, he bypassed Superman whose abilities are only Interstellar reaching.

And something else, eventually Chap can also enhance himself in a way he already has a plan elaborated on and he vanishes rather then say blur for Batman to track.

I'm curious to how the prep even works, as it can be from 30 days, months, years possibly.

Yeah what will Bruce start with? Though even then the unpredictable Teleportation spam will still get him and Chao can still try to avoid attempts from incaps or otherwise (Ranges Interdimensionally, and Chap can vanish to in unlocated location should he wish) Unless he's aware of that and knowing him he can try to exploit it in some way, but then again as stated it's very unpredictable. Something Bats might not count on is Chap's abilities like the extreme passive luck or other stuff I have yet to name. Also while one will say they can both cancel each other out, Chap's senses are powerful enough to legit sense others from differing timelines so technically despite Batmans intuition of stealth has not reached that far as I currently know, he bypassed Superman whose abilities are only Interstellar reaching.

And something else, eventually Chap can also enhance himself in a way he already has a plan elaborated on and he vanishes rather then say blur for Batman to track.
well, he'll have access to the stuff he has in the skills section with preparation.

Now I was scared of having to use Batman at the solar system level
I'm hoping this is fair
I mean Chapulin has a Doomsday ability on him, cuz he's Chapulin.

I mean again aside comedic PIS, Chapolin senses can potentially reach Universally given what we seen from him now coupled by tracking people through objects or hell even capture hazards including explosives that would implicate him in any way he at least can try straying away from.

And besides if we give Batman peak optional 4-B that now means Chap has the Infinity Ring on his side and given the time can amplify himself in such a way to match or overwhelm Bats.

(I think it's good to let me know if someone takes the joke seriously for no reason, but it's just a joke)
But anyway, what are the votes for now?
I mean Chap ultimately still has rather superior senses and can sense certain hazards to avoid, he's still able to vanish away from will to probably even readjust his strategy amongst knowing Batman (He literally refers to him and Superman throughout the show actually) he can potentially blitzing Bats chances even more, Chaps Rather just as passive luck is mighty improbable for Batman to count on... Yeah I think currently it seems I'll still go for Vermillion Grasshopper via overall Hax.

Last edited:
Back