• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small upgrade abillities NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't come from fear, but from the many weapons summoned by Arthur in the sky & the form of "king's authority", so I used "enhanced". As another help (which I didn't include here), the Paralyzed Percival there should have a resistance to the Paralyzed Inducement in the other panel.
If it's the weapons specifically then I guess it's fine.
I appreciate it. Thanks! Could you please contact 1/2 staff again, to finalize this crt?
@KingTempest could you give this thread a look, please when you have the time.

About the law Manipulation. Do you consider this "limited" or not?
Im unsure, if he can establish rules on anything he puts that on then it should be straight up law manipulation without the limited. But if he can only do it to specific beings them it's limited.

Im unsure, if he can establish rules on anything he puts that on then it should be straight up law manipulation without the limited. But if he can only do it to specific beings them it's limited.
So far, the person affected by AO is a puppet (Gowther). I think it will be 2 species, human & puppet. The difference is that humans will die immediately, if they don't obey the law and dolls/gowther will be destroyed & make their organs non-functional. What do you think?

So far, the person affected by AO is a puppet (Gowther). I think it will be 2 species, human & puppet. The difference is that humans will die immediately, if they don't obey the law and dolls/gowther will be destroyed & make their organs non-functional. What do you think?
Well unless it's stated it can't effect something I don't think limited is needed.

Can 2 admins complete this revision? If so, can these revisions be posted on their respective profiles? I think like deceived can do it...

For the law Manipulation, I think this will not be limited. Because this affects humans & puppets like Gowther. If the puppet will make it destroyed here, then of course humans will die if they oppose it.

Will this require 1 more staff? Can it be evaluated because it has been evaluated by the super mod?

Last edited:
As a new resident, I would like to offer some NNT abillities that may be applicable, please give your opinion.

Demon Physicology:

• Law Manipulation / Limited for higher demon with Absolute order: A technique based on using one's own blood to create a seal of darkness, thus creating a new rule to apply. The target also forces a contract with the darkness, so that the AO mark does not easily disappear.

Arthur & Chaos:

• Intangbility: Arthur turned into an intangible like Smoke
• Passive Summoning, Biological Manipulation, & Resistance Mind reading: it is said that
chaos will passively protect Arthur if in danger. this also makes Lancelot's mind reading power useless.
• En
hanced Paralyzed Inducement with Weapon creation: After becoming king's authority, Arthur was able to summon many weapons that spread throughout Liones, thus making residents, holy knights, and even FKoA paralyzed.
• Likely Probability Manipulation: Become the king who makes the impossible to possible

Up stamina to Infinite for Chaos: Scale lady of lake, Which is a creature of Chaos And has infinite magic energy

Merlin:

• Up range Atleast Interdimensional: Teleport hawk to purgatory, Which is a different space-time.

Grayroad:

Time Manipulation with pasifcm: Whoever kills in front of the Grayroad will have their life and time stolen and they will age instantly. Even Merlin has to stop his own time so that his age and time are not stolen.
This ability, except Probability Manipulation. 2 staff have agreed, but I don't know if this is enough or not.
I've been asked to add some accepted changes/additions from this thread, what exactly would those be?

I've been asked to add some accepted changes/additions from this thread, what exactly would those be?
What do you think? Is this enough? If possible, if you are free can you implement it?

I might also like to see your thoughts on this thread, especially "law Manipulation".

What do you think? Is this enough? If possible, if you are free can you implement it?
It should be enough in my opinion given this thread isn't large by any stretch of the imagination and only deals with a select few characters with a select few additional abilities being proposed. If this thread was larger and dealt with a larger swath of characters, then it would require at least three mod votes. But for this thread in specific, you should be fine with just two.

I'll add them later when I have free time.

It should be enough in my opinion given this thread isn't large by any stretch of the imagination and only deals with a select few characters with a select few additional abilities being proposed. If this thread was larger and dealt with a larger swath of characters, then it would require at least three mod votes. But for this thread in specific, you should be fine with just two.

I'll be waiting for it, thanks🙏

Hey deceived, before you apply it, do you think the law manipulation will be pure / just limited?

I've been asked to apply some accepted changes, I can see what has been accepted or not so I don't need clarification on that end. But I will say I would like someone more knowledgeable on the series to add these because new additions require references. I don't know what the exact chapter and page number of these scans are, so I can't add them and have them acceptable under our standards.

It would be easier for someone like @ByAsura to apply the changes because he's knowledgeable on the series and is capable of adding references, but if he can't add them in a timely manner I'll do my best in adding them when I have the chance.

Last edited:
I've been asked to apply some accepted changes, I can see what has been accepted or not so I don't need clarification on that end. But I will say I would like someone more knowledgeable on the series to add these because new additions require references. I don't know what the exact chapter and page number of these scans are, so I can't add them and have them acceptable under our standards.

It would be easier for someone like @ByAsura to apply the changes because he's knowledgeable on the series and is capable of adding references, but if he can't add them in a timely manner I'll do my best in adding them when I have the chance.
I thought byasura was busy? That's why I called you here. If you're confused about the chapter, can I give it to you?

I thought byasura was busy? That's why I called you here. If you're confused about the chapter, can I give it to you?
I don't know if Byasura is busy right now or not. It's probably best that you ask him and if he does say he's busy I'll start helping out with adding the abilities.

It would be amazing if you did, alongside the page number of the scans used. Note that I need exact chapter and page numbers for all the scans used in the OP, so if you're giving them to me, make sure it covers everything linked.

I don't know if Byasura is busy right now or not. It's probably best that you ask him and if he does say he's busy I'll start helping with adding the abilities.

It would be amazing if you did, alongside the page number of the scans used. Note that I need exact chapter and page numbers for all the scans used in the OP, so if you're giving them to me, make sure it covers everything linked.
I will ask for it and give it to you if I can, I will try. I'll call you later.

I don't know if Byasura is busy right now or not. It's probably best that you ask him and if he does say he's busy I'll start helping out with adding the abilities.

Can I send the page number only as part of the new ability? Because other abilities such as time manipulation grayroad, law Manipulation demon Physicology are just additions. You can go directly to the profile🙏

If it's the weapons specifically then I guess it's fine.

@KingTempest could you give this thread a look, please when you have the time.

Could you tag byashura to this thread please?

Can I send the page number only as part of the new ability? Because other abilities such as time manipulation grayroad, law Manipulation demon Physicology are just additions. You can go directly to the profile🙏
You sadly can't.

I need both the chapter and page numbers for all the linked additions. That's our rules in regards to references.

If it's being added, even to pre-existing, accepted abilities. It would still require references because it's technically a new addition to those already pre-existing things.

@Deceived3596 Looks like byasura is really busy, I haven't gotten a response yet. Is it possible if you just implement this?
Sure, after I receive those needed references I can add them to the profiles when I have the chance.

You sadly can't.

I need both the chapter and page numbers for all the linked additions. That's our rules in regards to references.

If it's being added, even to pre-existing, accepted abilities. It would still require references because it's technically a new addition to those already pre-existing things.

Sure, after I receive those needed references I can add them to the profiles when I have the chance.
I already got it, if you have the intention to correct (sorry if there is a wrong page, excess or deficiency. I will double check again)

For passive summoning: in chapter 80 page 11
For Intangibility: chapter 80 page 19
For Enhanced Paralyzed Inducement: in chapter 77 page 5-6-7
For infinite stamina (Arthur and chaos): in chapter 337 page 2, and chapter 332 page 8
For Merlin's range: chapter 344 page 14-15, and chapter 243 (for proof that purgatory is a universe) page 12.
For law Manipulation demon: chapter 261 page 10, chapter 238 page 12, chapter 240 page 6
For time Manipulation: chapter 190 page 13, chapter 191 page 9

I already got it, if you have the intention to correct (sorry if there is a wrong page, excess or deficiency. I will double check again)

For passive summoning: in chapter 80 page 11
For Intangibility: chapter 80 page 19
For Enhanced Paralyzed Inducement: in chapter 77 page 5-6-7
For infinite stamina (Arthur and chaos): in chapter 337 page 2, and chapter 332 page 8
For Merlin's range: chapter 344 page 14-15, and chapter 243 (for proof that purgatory is a universe) page 12.
For law Manipulation demon: chapter 261 page 10, chapter 238 page 12, chapter 240 page 6
For time Manipulation: chapter 190 page 13, chapter 191 page 9
@Deceived3596 Sorry deceived, is this really what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back