• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Masadaverse (K3) revision

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Ok so this is a pretty small and simple revision that shouldn't take to much time.

Habaki Sakagami should have Type 4 (Resurrective) Immortality,

"Misogiharae - Yomotsugaeri (µíâÞè▒Ú╗äµ│ëÞ┐öÒéè): Habaki's Distortion, which originates from the Tumor's dual desires: "I don't want to die." and "I want to live." This ability allows Habaki to take his opponent's Distortion, attacks, or an ability and use it to resurrect himself after he's "killed" (This ability could even let him regenerate from Tenma Yato's attack). During the resurrection process, the absorbed Distortion or ability is amplified many times over, being compared to reviving 1,500 times for every 1,000 deaths as described in the Shinto creation myth. This excess energy is directed at its original owner or the target Habaki desires. This "reflected" attack is inescapable because it twists causality so that the effect is the "causal response of his own death"."

And heres another part from the weakness part,

"Secondly, he still dies each time he's revived, placing a great physical and mental toll on him as he returns from the land of the dead, but this is mitigated by his incredible physical and mental fortitude."

So there, unfourtunatly much of the Masada stuff hasnt been touched much since even before Resurrective Immortality existed.

Umm. I thought it was because of the Tumor boost rather than his own power

The Resurrection comes from his Distortion not the Tumor which I dont think he has in his his base form afaik.

He shouldn't have it anymore after the tumor became Amaterasu. So, Does he still have that restrictive immortality? Because I don't think he should. Tenma was weaker than.Ren when he fought Habaki but was still way stronver than Habaki. He trashed him all over. I don't think without the tumor he would have survived being killed thd first time. So in the end isn't it pointless to revise a power he may no longer even posses.

I find it hard to believe that Habaki restructured himself without Tumor against Tenma

PsychoWarper said:
His Distortion grants 1-A Immortality so he could Res without the Tumor.
I though it was because he is some kind of sensor created by the tumor, that's why he could keep coming back if not for that Yato should have killed him.

Someone in Masada having something/someone grant/give them 1-A immortality,

Example: Reinhard and Mercurius

Isnt it pretty common for Sensory's to have Immortality from what they are a Sensory for?

Ravenous4th said:
>all sensories having 1-A immortality
-*Cough Reizen Cough* -

It's more like depending on the Gods.
Ok thats true but it is the case for Habaki.

Plus Hajun is insane and weird asf so he doesnt count ovo

I mean, Rein is the apoptosis of the snake and Habaki is a sensor and Tumor can't let him die.

Rindou and Shirou are also apoptosis so they can't die.

I still don't know why Madara has 1-A immortality higher than Hajun thp.

Well Yakous actual body is in the Singularity in the Throne so he has 1-A Type 9 from that.

Well I know that when he was the Death God he can erase his own concept of Death but thats not on Hajun level,

Maybe you misread/misinterpreted what he said? Could you maybe find it and post it here?

There is this one when he said that Yakou was tied to Hajun but it's mostly dependant to how Hajun feels, because he was killed (by Hajun I think) and he didn't came back until he got resurrected by Ryuusui.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2512640#29

There was another one where I was arguing that since he was ressurected by Ryuusui he should have lost that inmortality and thus can be killed by any god who has higher Taiji. For example Rein should be able to kill him since he is ascending and just poke the real one.

And my old question comes into play again.

The profile covers his time as trash cleaner or after he got ressurected by loli almighty?

Pretty sure he would have some sort of immortality based on the seventh heaven either way though

Paul Frank said:
Pretty sure he would have some sort of immortality based on the seventh heaven either way though
Why? He was created by Hajun just to look after his mess, not by the niece/Trap-brother of Hajun.

I still think Yakou should have won that fight based off the fact Yakou tells him to sleep and he does.

PsychoWarper said:
I still think Yakou should have won that fight based off the fact Yakou tells him to sleep and he does.
The avatar gets consumed by the passive law and he ascends to kill the real one :v

Oh yeah that was the 4-A (now 3-A one wasnt it).

Yakou warps his ascendence to be above Rein ovo.

Then Hajun yeets everyone from existence ÒvÓ.

Anyway should Habaki also get Type 8 from the Tumor?

Double post boi

I mean, Merc already made sure Hajun never existed once soo...

I think it is more of a type 9 since he is more like a sensor and his true self is the tumor, maybe Raven could give imput on that.

Back