• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Masadaverse (K3) revision

Don't know, I'm not so familiar with the site's tiering system.

But I think the former is (reliant immortality?) apt, Habaki isn't really the same thing as the tumor given that he and rindou gave birth/rebirthed Tumor as Amaterasu.

Type 8: Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.

Type 9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

The page says he is a sensor tho: Human/Tumor's Sensory

And the only other sensor we have is Karl (Merc) but Habaki is his own self and can ascend to godhood unlike Karl who just vanished leaving Merc at the throne.

I think 8 seems to make more sense seeing as he acts more like another being but is dependant on the Tumor to exist (despite giving birth to himself in a female fashion alongside Rindou).

Pretty weird stuff.

Masada pages are fairly outdated, their Tiers are ok but the Powers & Abilities is outdated for alot of them.

Also its Masada, all of its weird, you become 1-A by being an egotistical dick ovo.

I mean, even though their existences are tied, some sensories tend to act according to their own will as though they were some sort of separate beings.

Reizen, Shit cleaner Yakou, "Sensories Of Naraka"... etc

It's some weird shit I don't know how to deal with.

I mean, none of them can obtain "true" Godhood if not given to them.

Madara got it after he got ressurected as a being apart/no-trash-cleaner from Hajun.

Reizen never attained any level of godhood besides the pseudo-gudou-gods thingy Hajun law made.

Shirou is a hadou god cell but not a god on his own.

Ravenous4th said:
I mean, even though their existences are tied, some sensories tend to act according to their own will as though they were some sort of separate beings.

Reizen, Shit cleaner Yakou, "Sensories Of Naraka"... etc

It's some weird shit I don't know how to deal with.
They aren't "full" sensories per to say. That's why

@Tony di bugalu

But none of them are the being in question. Reizen is not Hajun, Yakou is not Hajun.

Naraka doesn't have sensories. He has observers.

In contrast, Karl/Cagliostro/Hohenheim/Saint Germain and Habaki are actually closer to their source. It's a litteral descent.

@SleepyTBubble

It's "per se". "say" is not correct. It's really bothering me, sorry.

@TonySansNom

Calling the "observers" sensories isn't entirely wrong when the previous sources portrayed them as such.

While I don't deny that Habaki is an extension of the pseudo-god Tumor, this is some weird stuff: dude was literally rebirthed by Rindou and Habaki as Amaterasu.

Maybe just leave the type 9 there.

Back