• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Luffy Revision and Haki Revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start with the easy one.

http://web.archive.org/web/20170416...log-entry/luffys-busoushoku-haki-punch.14966/

If this is how he is town level, it is town level+

The calc is 70.6 Kilotons, and the gap between it and large town level is just 1.4

If this is a casual technique, it could probably be 'At Least Town Level, Likely Large Town Level' by the Fishman Island arc.

Also, we need to Clairvoyance to top-tier haki users like Rayleigh, likely whitebeard, the other yonko etc.

This is coming from this statement from Rayleigh, which allows him to get the strength of a character in comparison to other.

Also, the manga recently showed that Luffy haki got more powerful slowly over his fight with Katakuri, so Adaptation or Reactive Power Level should likely be added (the second seems to make more sense)

Also, for every haki user, I have a general suggestion for precognition users, which is to link the feats of their haki, such as Usopp and Sanji, since both have different levels of haki

For Precognition

Top Tiers: Rayleigh, Yonko, Garp, Sengoku, Akainu and the other admirals (maybe)

- Should be at a similar level, if not downright superior to Charlotte Katakuri who can see a multitude of seconds into the future as well as having Extrasensory Perception and Clairvoyant abilities, with some users able to detect other life is and how strong they may or may not be.

High Tiers: Luffy, Katakuri, maybe the other commanders

-Katakuri and D. Luffy Monkey D. Luffy were both able to see a multitude of seconds into the future, as Luffy dodged multiple lethal attacks from Katakuri and slowly adapted to his level of Precognition

Mid Tiers: Zoro, Sanji etc etc

-Should be able to see sudden premonitions of the future.

Low Tiers: Usopp

-Has yet to display Precongion, but his Haki allows him to see kilometers away with Extrasensory Perception

Adad

1: i agree but how would this effect scaling? Zoro and Sanji should scale to Fishman Island Luffy and thus get an "at least town level+, likely large town level" correct?

2: I'm not sure if this would only apply to top tiers since Sanji himself could sense where Nekomushi is on Zuo but aside from that i agree.

3: Seems more akin to Reactive Power Level, i also think this should apply to every upper mid tier to top tiers. Haki gets stronger while facing stronger opponents so i think we should add "possible reactive power level" to the upper mid tiers and top tiers.

4: i agree fully on this. Simply putting "precog / Kenbunshoku" Haki in the One Piece profiles isn't enough. We need to specify what levels they fall under.

1. I'm fine with the upgrades if that where it comes from.

2. Why would the others scale to Dog Tooth's Precognition?, He to my knowledge is defined as being that good and unless it's specifically stated others have similar or better Observation Haki the I don't think they should scale.

I agree that others should not scale to Dogtooth's precognition without displaying it themselves.

In any case, it is best to ask CinCameron20 to comment here.

Yeah, we basically have adaptive power level confirmed

I will concede that until a direct statement, we should not apply precog scaling.

Can I implement the changes?

In short

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Hody: At Least 7-C, Likely High 7-C by fishman island arc.

Adapative Power Level for Precognition

Every haki user gets Extrasensory Perception, some get Clairvoyance.

1) Actually, regarding Fishman Arc Luffy's tier, he should be Large Town level+ (607 Kilotons). I calc'd the feat a while ago, and taking the same acceptable volume of the destroyed wall, using Violent Fragmentation, I got 607 Kilotons or 2.5418416e+15 Joules. I fixed the calc, so here it is. It will obviously need to be accepted.

High 7-C Fishman Island Arc Luffy and Hody Jones for tanking that. Higher with Gear 3rd.

2) Reactive Power Level works for Kenbunshoku Haki. I'm not sure about Clairvoyance as Extrasensory perception fits better into its usage. Usopp's POV is the only one we've seen of a Kenbunshoku Haki user's vision of beings outside of their actual sight.

3) We should absolutely have different tiers for both Kenbunshoku and Busoshoku Haki. The former will be easier to formulate.

Kenbunshoku Haki:

Advanced Application: Users are capable of passively seeing several seconds into the future, being able to have a range of vision scaling over tens to hundreds of kilometers, or both of these abilities (Ex: Katakuri, Fujitora)

Proficient Application: Users are capable of passively seeing a few seconds into the future at most, being able to have a range of vision scaling up to around ten kilometers, or both of these abilities (ex: Doflamingo, Luffy, Sanji)

Adept Application: Users are capable of passively seeing the next instance into the future, being able to have a range of vision scaling up to around a few kilometers (ex: Zoro)

Basic Application: Users have very little control over this ability, but with enough focus, can see up to a few kilometers away and also see the very next instance. (ex: Usopp, pre ts Coby)

^These descriptions would need to be refined, but they do get the point across.

@Cin

I mostly agree. Since this was base luffy, I propose we have Low 7-B luffy in gears considering it provides at least a two times power increase.

The only definition I can maybe modify is this

Basic Application: Users have sproadic control over their ablity, but users of this basic form of this ability allows them to see the 'aura' of their enemy kilometers away.

Adept Application: User's can see very sudden premonitions of the future, often futures where users would be greviously wounded or inflicted with a fatal blow and have a range of vision of a few kilometers.

@Kinkiest - the feat I showed was him in Gear 2nd, but Gear 3rd should be stronger anyways, and again--the attack was without haki.

CinCameron20 said:
@Kinkiest - the feat I showed was him in Gear 2nd, but Gear 3rd should be stronger anyways, and again--the attack was without haki.
Oh really? Must of slipped my mind, my bad dude.

Low 7-B with gear 3rd? We can also just upgrade them to a flat 'At least High 7-C' if that is too many assumptions.

Zoro and Sanji need to be downgraded, as brought up before. They currently scale to Luffy to be 7-C, which we all agreed is unacceptable, thus they should either be Unknown, or the keys are removed from their pages... otherwise, At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C via scaling to stomping a Pacifista.

CinCameron20 said:
Zoro and Sanji need to be downgraded, as brought up before. They currently scale to Luffy to be 7-C, which we all agreed is unacceptable, thus they should either be Unknown, or the keys are removed from their pages... otherwise, At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C via scaling to stomping a Pacifista.
I guess so, I always thought scaling them post time skip was generally iffy.

I am fine with that as well.

Wellll

Luffy: High 7-C, likely higher

Zoro and Sanji: At Least Low 7-C, likely 7-C

Adaptive Power Level for Precognition.

Haki descriptions agreed above

All 4 pages would need to be unlocked, but the Luffy calc must be accepted.

Zoro Sanji changes HAVE to be applied otherwise we're going against our own rules.

I trust CinCameron20's judgement regarding One Piece, but has his calculation been evaluated and accepted by the calc group?

@Ant - No, I will link the calc to a calc group member and get it accepted first.

The other mentioned changes can be applied, though. Such as Zoro/Sanji and Haki changes.

Okay. I am going to bed now thought, so it is a bit inappropriate time for me to unlock and lock pages. Perhaps some other staff member can help you out.

Also I feel like this a good time to bring this up, why does Dressrosa Zoro have two keys? The first key is just justified by being equal to Sanji then the second 7-A key gives a better reasoning by putting his 126 megaton feat. So would it not be better to give him just one 7-A key?

I have woken up now, so I can help out with temporarily unlocking profile pages.

So since a calc member approved it, I say we can proceed with at least the AP changes.

Everyone who has haki should also have extrasensory perception and reactive power level with precog as well.

So can somebody remind me about what is going to be changed here?

Fishman Island Arc Luffy and Hody Jones.

Base and Gear 2nd will both be Large Town level+ from the feat, "higher" for Gear 3rd and Red Hawk.

Overdosed Hody will be Large Town level+ for tanking the hit, "higher" for Monster Hody.

That's all, unless we consider the Octopus Fishman that was defeated by Zoro to be comparable to Overdosed Hody, which would upgrade Zoro and Sanji to High 7-C rather than leaving them at Low 7-C to 7-C. Though that's somewhat questionable.

Maybe a "likely" and or "possibly" High 7-C rating for the Octopus Fishman? But as you said it's somewhat questionable.

@Knight - I mean, he did block and counter an attack from Gear 2nd Luffy before even becoming enhanced by the drug, though Luffy was casual, so perhaps it would justify High 7-C.

Yeah that's true, so Sanji, Zoro and the Octopus Fishman can be High 7-C since they'd still be weaker than Luffy himself along with Monster Hody.

@CinCameron20

Okay. That seems fine then. Should I unlock any profiles for you now?

Okay. I will unlock them.

Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back