• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Post-Kirby Star Allies, all top tier in the verse should be "At least 4-A" as opposed to just 4-A, this would come via scaling alone:

The final boss, Void Termina, should have one key more in his profile, "Jamba Heart" (it gets a lot of other names but I will ignore that), his tier like that should only be 4-A given who he gave King Dedede and Meta Knight that much of a boost in battle, especially the latter, who could now divide into 4 copies of himself.

Void Termina's other 2 keys should be At least 4-A due to being made out of most, if not all the Jamba Heart there there, which..

• The amount was only said to be "countless" here and here.
  • There were being merged in one place from the beginning of the main story until the end, when Void Termina was revived.
  • They were enough to be scattered across the universe.
The Lifting Strength of the low-tiers should scale to this, idk what level this feat is tho, as Kirby characters are Lilliputians.

Not all jamba hearts, remember you stop hyness While the heart is still incomplete, so he sacrifices himself and gives all the darkness in his heart in order to give the vessel enough dark energy To revive Termina.

Yes. "Incomplete" is very misleading tho, the first one was almost complete, and was then completed when he did that. The one that corrupted Hyness and boosted him was complete. And the 2 other Void Terminas likely came from complete ones too, especially the final and true Void.

I saw that one japanese translation of Void Soul says: "It says that, depending of the energy gathered, Nil could possibly turn into various different beings"

Termina is one of them, and that form Hyness worships, the different between the sub forms of Termina may be the amount of energy gathered or something, but one is clearly more complete than the previous, the Soul Melter EX one being the True Termina.

I wonder how Nil actually is, Also, even though the Core Phase outright says "Nil" (Nil=Void) its clear that its just Termina's Core.

Also km pretty sure the jamba heart that swallowed Hyness was made accidentally by Hyness, gotta check that.

Not trying to be mean but could you stop commenting? I said that under the context of that absurd upgrade.

I wasnt trying to upgrade, didnt you remember? That was a wanked profile made on purpose so you could crític everything wrong in the thread, you asked for that absurd profile and gave you that, i knew "low multiversal" was absurd, but i was more serious on the "at least" 4-A.

Stop commenting? Nah, instead, ill Wait for more people to debate this thread, so i can help the verse.

Back