• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Jiren changes

At the moment, Jiren's profile's AP section is as follows:

Attack Potency: Universe level (Superior to Belmod, who should be comparable to the likes of Champa, who was going to destroy Universe 7 in his fight against Beerus. Defeated Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku and matched Ultra Instinct Goku, keeping pace long enough for Goku's time limit in Ultra Instinct form to end)

Some characters (Belmod and Beerus) are mentioned, but no links are given that redirect to their profiles, this is a minor change which would make the profile easier to navigate, especially for first time readers of it.

The profile is locked, so I can't make the change myself.

Is simple really.

DBS Manga and DBS Anime have different continuity.

If we linked Belmod and Beerus profile(Which both are DBS Anime counterparts with Low-2C) it will confused first time readers.

We don't have Manga Beerus or Belmod to linked them.

I hope you understand.

I see, thank you. Perhaps when Beerus and Belmod get manga profiles, this might be possible.

Back