• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super upgrades.

At most Low Multiverse level (Fought on an equal footing with a fully-powered Jiren in Ultra Instinct Omen who was stated by Vegeta to “step over the state of the Gods”. After transforming into Perfected Ultra Instinct, he easily nullified a compressed ball of ki from Jiren. The force of this ki alone was going to crush all members of Universe 11 (including Belmod). Later dominated Jiren in this state, and still fought Jiren evenly after Jiren broke his limits, and managed to defeat him after becoming enraged),
I thought it was abundantly clear that I’m talking about their keys for Super Hero, aka, the ones that are actually relevant to this revision.

I thought it was abundantly clear that I’m talking about their keys for Super Hero, aka, the ones that are actually relevant to this revision.
I still don't understand the point, since the Super Hero keys are stronger than their previous ones, so if Goku is 2-C before Super Hero, he is 2-C during Super Hero

I still don't understand the point, since the Super Hero keys are stronger than their previous ones, so if Goku is 2-C before Super Hero, he is 2-C during Super Hero
And why would SSB Goku from Super Hero scale above his Ultra Instinct key? Especially when nothing like that is said in his AP justification?

And why would SSB Goku from Super Hero scale above his Ultra Instinct key? Especially when nothing like that is said in his AP justification?
I have a problem with that, too. It's based off the statement that Piccolo is now on par with Goku and Vegeta, but nowhere did it say it was SSB Orange Piccolo was comparable to specifically SSB Goku and Vegeta. I thought it was obvious that the statement was referring to the strongest states like UI Goku, so I agree there's no reason SSB Goku should scale above his UI key.

Last edited:
I have a problem with that, too. It's based off the statement that Piccolo is now on par with Goku and Vegeta, but nowhere did it say it was SSB Orange Piccolo was comparable to specifically. I thought it was obvious that the statement was referring to the strongest states like UI Goku, so I agree there's no reason SSB Goku should scale above his UI key.
I also think it was saying that Orange Piccolo was comparable to at least some version of UI Goku

some “at least low 2-C” have yet to be changed.

But quick question, if the manga retells the same events in the movie, without changing anything, but just adding context to things we didn’t see, do we assume it was UI Goku and UE Vegeta that would have had trouble with Cell max? Cause I’m really having a hard time thinking they are talking about blue.

Back