• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Ego and Starlord revisions

To be blunt, I get we have him at moon level because of the statement, but the moon doesnt act like the moon. It has no indication that it is not similar to earths gravity.

With earth's gravity and the moons diameter, the GBE would actually be Small Planet Level at 4.5x10^30 gbe.

This should merit an upgrade for both Ego and Starlord in MCU to be Small Planet Level and the Celestials as well.

You should probably politely invite a few calc group members to this discussion.

I asked Matt as well, but I suppose I can ask Darkanine. I dont know anyone else who likes mcu in the calc group.

Moon size and Earth's gravity GBE is: 2.24*10^32*(1737/6371)^3 = 4.54*10^30 J (Small Planet level). The result is applycable as long the planet has indeed Earth gravity, Planet should also have 6371/1737 = 3.668 times the Earth density.

@Antoniofer

So do you agree with an upgrade?

Welp, the issue is that the only thing that suggest that Ego has the Earth's gravity is that "there's no indications that Ego has different gravity than Earth", that reason is pretty vague with no basis. There's no other reason besides that?

Can I also suggest a weakness to Star-Lord in that his powers are connected to Ego and that if Ego dies, then Star-Lord loses his powers?

Antoniofer said:
So he can breath and walk normally in the planet, or are you talking about the ship?
I dont think he has problems with walking or breathing on either circumstance, but that could be plot convenience admitedly.

Natse said:
Can I also suggest a weakness to Star-Lord in that his powers are connected to Ego and that if Ego dies, then Star-Lord loses his powers?
This seems fine to me personally.

I agree with the addition to the weakness.

But disagree with the upgrade, because assuming Ego has gravity proportional to the mass, needs a bit more evidence, since even small spacecrafts can have earthlike gravity without being huge ships.

Back