• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised this hasn't been done yet, Celestials are currently listed as 3-C because it is their job to create them upon their birth. And we have no reason to assume that Ego can't do the same as Arishem knows their purpose and can detect what happened to those celestials if they didn't achieve their purpose. I think we can give a "Possibly 3-C" rating for Planet Form Ego and Celestial Quill as there are no anti-feats since the only ones they fought were each other. What do you guys think?

I see no reason why they should scale to the real celestials since there existence is so far removed from anything resembling any of the MCU celestials, he's like a legit anomaly
But that's the thing, why do we treat him as an anomaly when Arishem is aware of the existence of every celestial and their role. It's kind of why I think a 'possibly' rating works, since he shouldn't be much different than the other Celestials.

Celestial Quill as there are no anti-feats since the only ones they fought were each other.
Their anti-feat would be that despite having the power to create a galaxy Ego needed someone else to trigger a notably weaker surge.

The 3-C rating just doesn't work in my view. Ego is so radically different compared to any other Celestial that scaling is sketchy in my view.

Yeah, there's no reason to scale Ego to the others. Its abundantly clear that he's nothing like other celestials and the the whole thing about Ego requiring more to do a comparable feat. Disagree as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back