• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Baki CRT

Gonna make a crt for this but you beat me to it.

Yeah pretty much as this is specifically a Baki verse rule. This is also stated multiple times throughout the series. So hard agree

I mean, grip isn't the only thing playing a part in it, according to the scan it's grip, attack speed and weight, and while obviously those wouldn't change too much between human fighters who scale to each other, it can still imply that one can achieve the same punching strength as someone with higher LS through better execution or speed.

There's also the fact that this would logically probably only apply to punches, not other types of strikes.

So I'm not sure, I think LS scaling done this way is better with a "likely" rating or something.

I’m actually leaning “no” to the change only because I think the AP of their punches feat-wise and scaling-wise has always taken into consideration that the force of a punch is mass x speed x grip strength, since that is a real life phenomenon. To give any boost seems to me to be stacking an already existing portion of their AP.

Back