• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Yujiro update?

Don't just bump every few minutes, you have to wait 8-12 hours between each bump.

Anyways, the calc you posted is just calc stacking, which isn't allowed.

Also this would give an insane result requiring back up proof

and what units are used? Since the answer would differ even if the value is the same

Using the diamond feat since it was done by grip strength
The speed in mach, since thats the unit refered to in-universe
And using the weight in kg

I got a result of slightly above building level

Using the diamond feat since it was done by grip strength
The speed in mach, since thats the unit refered to in-universe
And using the weight in kg

I got a result of slightly above building level
I got Yujiro to country level💀

Even if this wasn't calc stacking, this is literally impossible to calc as the values that are getting multiplied aren't given.

Like speed, is it mps, mach, mph, kmph, knots, cm/s, fps, etc.
All of this is speed, and all of them have widely different values.

Same with grip, is it PSI, cm^2, tof, is it in kg, grams, newtons, tons?

And weight, is it in what metric? Grams, kg, pounds, tons?

Like multiplying mps x newtons x kg gets a different yield than if you did mach x kg/cm^2 x grams. Despite both being weight x speed x grip.

This tells us nothing and can't be used even if it was allowed.

Reactions: Sus
Even if this wasn't calc stacking, this is literally impossible to calc as the values that are getting multiplied aren't given.

Like multiplying mps x newtons x kg gets a different yield than if you did mach x kg/cm^2 x grams. Despite both being weight x speed x grip.

This is in beginning of Grappler Baki
So i think it would be m/s and kg for grip and body weight

It even Said another time
Look

They don't clarify if mps and kg is the intended value to be used when saying as such. They're mentioned as units in universe, but not in context to that scene, and other units are mentioned before too.

Bro... That's literally just explaining that grip strength and body weight and speed equals destructive force... What is this for? Like what are you trying to get out of this?

Bro... That's literally just explaining that grip strength and body weight and speed equals destructive force... What is this for? Like what are you trying to get out of this?
Tbf it says grip * weight * speed

But that's unusable until there's canon units

Still means this

How? 🤔
I don't understand what you're trying to say

Grip strength (basically lifting strength), times speed, times body weight, equals destructive power

Depending on the units used, this can give either very low or very high results

Using m/s or mach would give different results even if they have the same value (example: 343 m/s and 1 mach)

The same goes for N and KG
Think about it... If you use your body weight (Body rotation and stuff), your speed (move everything fast as you could) and your grip strength (gripping your fists really hard, stiffing the arm) while punching... What does it mean? Just means that your using more power to your advantage, that's literally unquantifiable

Think about it... If you use your body weight (Body rotation and stuff), your speed (move everything fast as you could) and your grip strength (gripping your fists really hard, stiffing the arm) while punching... What does it mean? Just means that your using more power to your advantage, that's literally unquantifiable
Sorry, no

Although i agree its unquantifiable, its not because of this

The statement clearly says "speed*weight*grip strength", not that they increase power, it says that power is literally stats multiplied

Anyway, this statement is unusable and this should be closed

😑 it's meant to explain to you... The answer is even destructive force, there's no actual math, just using math to explain kinda 🤔

That I can say.... Timing x rotation x relaxation x speed = absolute speed

.... That's what I'm talking about

Back