• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Android 16's powers and abilities change/addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Android 16 should have Immortality Type 1 since he's not part human like 17 and 18. He's completely synthetic, shown when cell couldn't absorb his bio energy because... Well he's completely synthetic.

Which brings me to my other thing. He should have immunity to Soul Manipulation as he's a robot and doesn't have one and Mind Manipulation as he is a robot and doesn't have one

Android 14, 15, 16, 17, 19 and Arale fit this bill, dunno about Android 8, Meta-Cooler, Hatchiyack, Baby, the U3 Robots and the Robot Fusions [The last ones, i'm not sure if they have limitless stamina since they have extremely high one like Kahl's robot and Scaramouche]

Robots with liquid or organs or generators have stamina, the ones without them do not have stamina.

Some robots have resistances to soul and mind, but other do not have like the Mavericks and Dr. Kahl's Robot.

I'm not interested to upgrade the stamina to limitless and give immortality, resistances to all the robots in general since it is a case to case basis, so checking all of them in order to see who fits or not wastes a lot of stamina and time.

@Dark649

Ok... I wasn't talking about stamina tho. Also 17 still has a soul and a brain.

I'm simply trying to fix 16.

He is completely synthetic and doesn't age, which is Immortality Type 1, He is 100% robot and lacks a Soul, unless you think Dr Gero put a soul in him?, Lastly he doesn't have a brain.

The only people this would effect are.

Android 13, 14, 15, 16 as they where built from the ground up and aren't part human and it was never stated they put souls or minds in them. I'm not sure about the robots from the Universal Tournament

But if Immunity to Soul and Mind Manipulation are to far fetched for them. They all need Immortality Type 1 as they don't age, unless they already have it. I haven't checked their pages.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Dark649
But if Immunity to Soul and Mind Manipulation are to far fetched for them. They all need Immortality Type 1 as they don't age, unless they already have it. I haven't checked their pages.
18, 17 and other fictional robots do age just slowly this why they have longevity, also if this goes through then threads about all the robots will happen and i'm not interested to check all of them.

I'm not talking about Android 17 and 18 tho... I know they age.

I'm referring to 13, 14, 15 and 16.

I'm sure that these robots are not capable of lasting forever, that's the reason why we did not added in the immortality type 1 section the words: most robots in fictio.

Dark649 said:
I'm sure that these robots are not capable of lasting forever.
True I'm sure they will shut down eventually... I guess longevity is fine

The real cal howard said:
16 should also be immune to biological manipulation.
You can say that most robots, advanced superhuman beings, most advanced aliens, immortals and Dimensional beings are all immune to this and cold, ice, bad conditions and etc. I'm not interested to do all of this.

Agreed. It would be too much unnecessary work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back