• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMALL ADDITION TO THE LOW 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
But now I've found out that AKM and DT disagree with that, so I'll be talking to them about it.
Well they think it will be redundant having to explain it on the actual tiering page, it still deserves to be in the FAQ to say the least but better if we can actually add what we meant by space time continuum to the actual page as not everyone knows what that is and most won’t even click the linked page

No, AKM and DT think that destroying 2 universes is 2-C by default.

No, 2-C is 2 to 1000 timelines. High 3-A's description literally says it includes feats of destroying infinitely many universes. Destroying 2 universes should not be > destroying infinitely many.

I think the layering system is more ridiculous than I thought. because of an addition of a new axis with point numbers from the previous axis being a set. spooky.

sorry for the grammar.

3-A baseline is the observable universe, High 3-A baseline is a 3D universe that's infinite in size, and High 3-A high end is an infinite amount of 3D universes

Low 2-C is a space time continuum

2-C is 2-1000 space time continuums

2-B is 1000+ spacetime continuums

2-A baseline is an infinite amount of space-time continuums, and 2-A high end is infinite layers of infinite space-time continuums stacked on top of each other

most verses dont really have feats of infinite universes being destroyed that arent at least 4D
The vast majority of fictional universes are 4-D, time just isn't effected during their creation/destruction.

No, 2-C is 2 to 1000 timelines. High 3-A's description literally says it includes feats of destroying infinitely many universes. Destroying 2 universes should not be > destroying infinitely many.
Oh boy if this is true, which now reading the tiering system it is true, so many verses are about to be downgraded. I never really cared for tier 2, majorly just tier 1 but now reading the entire thing yes most verses are wanked

If I not mistaken, it is assuming it is purely infinite 3 dimensional universes or a infinite 3D universe assuming it is referring to the latter.

If I not mistaken, it is assuming it is purely infinite 3 dimensional universes or a infinite 3D universe assuming it is referring to the latter.
High 3A is destroying infinite 3D universes without destroying their timeline I guess
2C is destroying 2 to 1000 space time continuum (across the entire timeline)

H3A is destroying 1 infinite universe

If the character is said to destroy 2 universes they were given tier 2C

If they are stated to have destroy an infinite amount of universes they where given 2A

Not H3A

Yea, since most of those feats were assumed to be spacetime continuums rather than being strictly 3D universes that all share one single space time continuum

Maybe that's how things are done in practice, but it's a discrepancy with our Tiering System page.
Characters who demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time, or more generally any realm of comparable size. Large numbers of infinite universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.
Or maybe this is due to disagreements over what being "causally closed from one another" means.

they have at least low 2c on their profiles not 2c
And I said yes but the feat both were going to do was 2-C. It's in the angels profile.

well just agnaa has replied and he is fine with it i guess, but i am waiting for others too.
as i linked the thread in which most members did not even understand the low 2c requirement

for the record i am not trying to change the standard, i am just trying add notes to clarify it better but well half of the staffs think it will be redundant since a wiki page is already linked, but then no one reads that linked page ever

still low 2c

they have at least low 2c on their profiles not 2c

i am not asking for it as that is already the requirement that is what "space time continuum means, cant any one of you at least read and comprehend this?? this is why i made this a staff thread to avoid things like this
read and understand

So as you can see, none of them said the standards is not destruction of the entire "space-time continuum" but that adding that was meant by space time continuum is "past, present and future of a space-time" is redundant which i agree, since space-time continuum already mean all of the past, present and future of a particular space. but what do we do when majority dont know that? we add a little note. and please read the OP i am not trying to change the standards.

With that said i am referring to everyone now, i am not trying to change the standards, as this is already the standards, i am just saying that we should give our members that what we mean by "Space-time continuum" is "past, present and future" of a certain space-time or universe. and if how people already argued in this thread did not convince you that most members dont know what was meant by space-time continuum in the low 2C section, i beg of you to please go through this thread
Instead of trying to add past,present and future which Is redundant anyways, shouldn't it be better to ask for proof for verses that are low 2-C currently if they indeed affected all point in time than trying to add past,present and future when time already covers this.

No, AKM and DT think that destroying 2 universes is 2-C by default.
And dangai contains 2 other space-time continuum so........yeah. yhwach should be 2-C infact.
3-A baseline is the observable universe, High 3-A baseline is a 3D universe that's infinite in size, and High 3-A high end is an infinite amount of 3D universes

Low 2-C is a space time continuum

2-C is 2-1000 space time continuums

2-B is 1000+ spacetime continuums

2-A baseline is an infinite amount of space-time continuums, and 2-A high end is infinite layers of infinite space-time continuums stacked on top of each other
2B is countless timelines.

Instead of trying to add past,present and future which Is redundant anyways, shouldn't it be better to ask for proof for verses that are low 2-C currently if they indeed affected all point in time than trying to add past,present and future when time already covers this.
Why are you acting like you are not one of those who don't know what a space time continuum means???
Like you are literally one of those that said destroying a universe no matter how means you are destroying the entire space time continuum

And dangai contains 2 other space-time continuum so........yeah. yhwach should be 2-C infact
Looks like I spoke too soon and you really don't read to comprehend.
We literally just told you destruction of a universe or multiple ones without the entire timeline gone is H3A not tier 2 ffs

We really need that note after all

Last edited:
Why are you acting like you are not one of those who don't know what a space time continuum means???
Like you are literally one of those that said destroying a universe no matter how means you are destroying the entire space time continuum
You can tag were I said such lmao.

Looks like I spoke too soon and you really don't read to comprehend.
We literally just told you destruction of a universe or multiple ones without the entire timeline gone is H3A not tier 2 ffs
I don't even know what you're saying and did I ever say otherwise? I said destruction of 2 universes simultaneously grants 2-C according to AKM sama and dangai is a space-time continuum that encompasses 2 other universal construct so that's 2-C.

You should really calm down and read people's post than keep mentioning the word comprehend when you yourself don't know when time is mentioned it includes past,present and future.

You can tag were I said such lmao.
Oh while on a good day, I will ignore you, this is not a so good day so yes sure
While there while tons of post or things you said in the thread this one is the perfect example

Post in thread 'BLEACH LOW 2C REMOVAL' https://vsbattles.com/threads/bleach-low-2c-removal.127041/post-4277195
Arc just said bleach universe is stated to be a spacetime. So yhwach wanting to destroying it qualifies for possible low 2-C you don't need see past,present and future again since spacetime is already mentioned.

I don't even know what you're saying and did I ever say otherwise? I said destruction of 2 universes simultaneously grants 2-C according to AKM sama and dangai is a space-time continuum that encompasses 2 other universal construct so that's 2-C.
Then akm will be wrong on that aspect then, as destruction of two universes without the entire timeline is still high 3A
You should really calm down and read people's post than keep mentioning the word comprehend when you yourself don't know when time is mentioned it includes past,present and future.
And yhwach was mentioned to be destroying time?
Like I said I really comprehend you guys, dangai was once called a space time so its destruction is low 2c, but for **** sake every universe is a space time its destruction does not have to be low 2c

Oh while on a good day, I will ignore you, this is not a so good day so yes sure
While there while tons of post or things you said in the thread this one is the perfect example

Post in thread 'BLEACH LOW 2C REMOVAL' https://vsbattles.com/threads/bleach-low-2c-removal.127041/post-4277195

Then akm will be wrong on that aspect then, as destruction of two universes without the entire timeline is still high 3A

And yhwach was mentioned to be destroying time?
Like I said I really comprehend you guys, dangai was once called a space time so its destruction is low 2c, but for **** sake every universe is a space time its destruction does not have to be low 2c
yhwach was mentioned to undo a 2c cosmology

If X destroyed a single solar system and Y destroyed 2, then are you still going to say their AP is the same ?
Hmmm in the case of destroying two solar system, it does involve in context if it is over time or immediately. If Y is slowly destroying the 2 solar systems , then it may not necessarily been a 4A feat necessarily.

If it is immediate, then one can definitely put it at 4A.
Don’t think it is that clear cut if I gonna been honest

Hmmm in the case of destroying two solar system, it does involve in context if it is over time or immediately. If Y is slowly destroying the 2 solar system, then it may not necessarily been a 4A feat necessarily.

If it is immediate, then one can definitely put it at 4A.
Don’t think it is that clear cut if I gonna been honest
I didn't mean to write solar system. Sorry :/

If X destroyed a single universe system and Y destroyed 2, then are you still going to say their AP is the same ?
Okay, now that is a bit better.

In the case of Tier 3, specifically the 3A limited 3D universe, one can argue that destroying 2 universes slowly if it is shown and/or stated it is a over time process.

If it is immediate, then you can argue it is the same ap, but with greater range .

Ok I concede on that. Don't know why I thought someone who destroys multiple universes can have more AP than someone who destroyed one.
Well you can be right and wrong
For one destruction of a single universe with its entire timeline I.e. infinite snapshots owned spaces is >>>> than destruction of 2 or multiple universes space only without their timeline destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back