• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Pokegods revision

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Well, the gods minus Arceus (only because I'm pretty sure he has the ability anyway)

Anyway, I believe that Palkia and Dialga should have Matter Manipulation, and the Lake Trio should have Soul Manipulation, due to the story of the Original one.

In the beginning, there was only
a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Original One did make. The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep...
Not sure if the former would apply to Giratina, assuming it would even matter as Giratina might already have it on his profile. Also, if Arceus doesn't have one of these, it would apply to him too.

Also, the lake trio should be infinite in speed regardless of if they're near each other. A power increase I understand, but not speed.

I think that this seems reasonable.

However, I do not understand the following:

Also, the lake trio should be infinite regardless of if they're near each other. A power increase I understand, but not speed.

Please explain further.

@Ant They can tag the creation trio. Tho this can be either PIS or outlier.

Well considering that that can counteract the Creation trio they would have to be able to keep up and react to them in case they fight back. So infinite sounds more logical as being together shouldn't raise speed in this situation.

Well they can all have infinite speed and still be slower because it also depends on acceleration.

Its not PIS since 3 of them equal one sealed member of the creation trio.

I agree with this and also I believe the Lake trio (and possibly Creation Trio and Arceus) should get Wish Granting as a hax

The Lake trio should get it based off of the statement Cal posted- "The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be."

The Creation trio should get it based off of that too and also based off of the Darkrai movie when the pokemon's dreams became reality due to Palkia's space warping.

And Arceus should have it because......god. Lol

I agree with the Matter and Soul Manipulation for Arceus, as well as Infinite Speed for the Lake Trio, honestly I assumed they had it anyway since we scaled them to the Creation Trio.

@Anime. That sounds like reality warping to me, just really powerful warping. Could be Probability Manipulation as well, though.

So, it seems like a handful of DMs are okay with this along with a Bureaucrat. Is it okay for me to change it.

Darkanine said:
@Anime. That sounds like reality warping to me, just really powerful warping. Could be Probability Manipulation as well, though.
They should have Probability Manipulation too iirc. Considering there's moves like Lucky Chant, Sky Attack, etc. that are Probability Manipulation and that they created and can use them.....so..

I agree with the OP.

The Creation Trio also should have concept manipulation and type 8 immortality in their Abstract/2-B forms. Arceus also gets type 8 immortality.

Where would they get type 8 from? The Plates do nothing for them in that regard. If anything they and the Lake Guardians should have type 1 listed.

I think he's saying that the plates are pieces of his life source, though I doubt that means their existence keeps him alive. Although would Arceus have immortality reliant on the original spirit?

So, um... anyone mind unlocking the pages so I can do the intended edit? Azzy? Ant? Another admin who's monitoring this?

For my personal remembrance, the changes were:

Palkia: Matter Manipulation

Dialga: Matter Manipulation

Giratina: ???

Uxie: Soul Manipulation

Mesprit: Soul Manipulation

Azelf: Soul Manipulation

Arceus: Matter and Soul Manipulation

I'll get them if it's not unlocked already.

Edit: Nvrmind, i'll lock them then after this is done instead.

Finished editing the lake trio, so they can be locked. Dialga and Palkia and Arceus are the ones that are left.

I didn't think those were the Lake Trio. And yeah, i guess Mighty forgot to lock them back a while ago, but i have locked them now.

Back