• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Changes to Hunter X Hunter God tier Scaling (Or Big Ones)

So as you can see by the title I aim to hopefully change the established High 7-C calc which all of HxH god tiers scale to. The original height that was found via pixelscaling the anime seems to be the best option due to HxH's inconsistent sizes and the general contention on how tall Youpi is. However I believe that there is a simpler method to use that doesn't require any pixel scaling. Youpi is consistently treated as a big character in fact I would say he is portrayed as the biggest character in the series due to him being mostly made of monster cells. So I don't think it's to far fetched to say he is bigger than Uvogin who DOES have a cannon height of 258 cm. So what I did was simple I used Uvo's height as a base and added 1 centimeter to it to make him the larger. Then I went through and used the same accepted pixel scaling and formula's as the original calculation and got a slightly higher result.
The new result the god tiers would scale to is 576.999 Kilotons (High 7-C+) just barely breaking the mean value. I do however have another (Less likely to get accepted) way to find the craters size. And that is by using this image of an overhead shot which is free from any weird angles or points of view. The reason I am using this particular view is because it is a title page and is drawn better as a result and likely shows what togashi's intended sizes should be. Then again this is me stretching, I'm mainly advocating for the first value. Anyway the overhead method comes out to 2.3710 Megatons (Low 7-B)

Last edited:
Back