• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Chakravartin and Asura Downgrades

Chakravartin is rated as 4-A for sucking the entire Milky Way Galaxy. However, the same guide that states he did so stated that he only pulled the stars of the Milky Way to the center, not the entire galaxy itself.

Now, the GBE of the sun is 5.693e41 J, and the number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy is currently estimated to be up to 400 billion stars in the galaxy. The exact value of this feat is hard to determine, since stars are various different sizes. Assuming that all stars have the same GBE as the sun, pulling all of those stars would require 2.2772e53 J, which is Solar System level. The real result for this could be higher or lower, due to the varying size of stars.

All in all, Asura's 4-A forms and Chakravartin should get a downgrade to 4-B, since Chakravartin was only pulling the stars from the Milky Way Galaxy to his center, not all of the galaxy.

That's not what is being said. The guide is simply listing and explaining what the image depicts one thing at a time.

There were obviously planets being pulled in since Asura passes many of them by while trying to reach Chakravartin.

Kepekley23 said:
That's not what is being said. The guide is simply listing and explaining what the image depicts one thing at a time.

There were obviously planets being pulled in since Asura passes many of them by while trying to reach Chakravartin.
Whether he pulled in the planets or not doesn't matter at all. The new thing with constellation feats is that it only affects the stars; the same goes here, Chakravartin only affected the stars and planets, and not the space in between. That's only 4-B.

...Why didn't you elaborate?

If I'm wrong, you don't just say I'm wrong. Tell me why.

My evidence is that people have already gotten downgraded based on this type of stuff, like, say, Mario. Constellation feats aren't this way anymore; the only way to get onto higher tiers is to affect the space in between celestial objects. To be 4-A, an explosion per se must cover the distance between two solar systems plus said solar systems. Chakravartin isn't doing anything to the space in between those stars and planets...just the stars and planets.

It's because I'm kinda short on time, but for the rough kinetic energy we need to use the total distance moved to obtain KE.

Before you even proceed with anything, the guide never said he "was only pulling the stars from the Milky Way Galaxy to his center, not all of the galaxy". That's what YOU said.

The guide said he was pulling the galaxy to the centre, and it emphasizes it by saying stars were pulled also. I do that myself when i write and so do writers.

I think its quite the lowball to assume it was only stars, and sun sized stars at that. Planets were being tossed, and Chakravartin was tossing multiple blue giant super stars, which are far larger and contain over 100,000x more energy than our sun.

All right. I'm still skeptical of the whole galaxy being sucked in and not just planets and stars, but I agree that my original calculation was a huge underestimation.

Authorofall said:
Before you even proceed with anything, the guide never said he "was only pulling the stars from the Milky Way Galaxy to his center, not all of the galaxy". That's what YOU said.

The guide said he was pulling the galaxy to the centre, and it emphasizes it by saying stars were pulled also. I do that myself when i write and so do writers.
What makes up a galaxy?

Stars. Planets. Miscellaneous comets, asteroids and all that junk.

Now, combine all of that matter together...that is not affecting the space betwee the objects, only the objects themselves. Combine all of the physical matter within a galaxy, and you won't even obtain the same amount of space needed to go between two solar systems. Drawing everything in a galaxy to its center is only Solar System level. Furthermore, I just noticed something about kinetic energy.

@Kep: We can't use it here.

• No kinetic energy for faster than light speeds: Kinetic energy calculated for faster than light objects, or more precise for objects for which vÔëÑ299792458m/s, is not considered legitimate. That is because the kinetic energy of an object, using the correct physical description through relativistic mechanics, would require infinite energy to reach the speed of light, and for objects above the speed of light the equations wouldn't return real values. Since the energy would approach infinity towards the speed of light it also isn't allowed to use relativistic speed as an approximation for the kinetic energy of faster than light objects, since by using an approximation close enough to the speed of light any given value could be reached through that method.
Drawing all of the matter in the galaxy to its center would be well over FTL, so we can't actually input any calculations for this. As a matter of fact, for flying after Chakravartin, we already have Asura rated as MFTL+.

Unless I'm missing something.

Lightbuster30 said:
Yeah, and Azzy just suggested he was almost as big as the MW.
Because he is. Check the picture.

What was debunked was Chakravartin being 3-B in size. As in, galaxies being tiny in comparison to him, which would make him bigger than himself.

Wouldn't Chakra be 3-C since his gravity was overwhelming that of the Milky Way's and forcing it towards him? Wouldn't that grant higher binding energy than the MW?

Kepekley23 said:
We don't go by binding energy when it comes to galaxies
Can't we find a GBE then fir being bigger than the galactic center then? We coukd find the mass and GBE for Chakravartin that way right?

Back