• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Chad, Orihime, and Uryu Hax Addition

Nothing much suggested here. But I think that these 3 (and maybe more) should get Resistance to Soul Manipulation listed on their profiles.

I remember when Ulquiorra and Yammy first made an appearance in Karukura Town and Yammy used his Gonzui to suck out the souls of the humans in the area around them. IIRC, Tatsuki was able to survive her soul getting sucked out (at least barely) because it was stronger than that of a Normal Humans. And considering she (and well, Keigo and the others too, along with Don Kanoji) was able to stop herself from getting erased from Hogyoku Aizen's immense Spirtual Pressure.....you can see my point.

Now of course by no means am I saying Tatsuki is anywhere remotely close to Yammy's level. Because she isnt. What im proposing is that if her Soul was strong enough to prevent it from getting sucked via Gonzui, then that should strongly suggest if you have a strong enough soul you can stop it from getting it taken away from you. And its painfully obvious that Chad, Orihime and Uryu have far stronger Souls than that of Tatsuki. So I think they should be able to be given the same treatment and be able to resist having their souls taken away from them through their strong spirit energy alone. In addition to support this, Chad and Orihime were in that part of Karakura Town when Yammy was sucking out souls and both weren't affected by it in the least.

Any issues with this?

Mm yeah, anyone with reiatsu has Soul resistance, not to surprising when most of the cast is a soul. I just never got around to adding it

Good point but it might be more impressive for these 3 since unlike Ichigo, they fight as humans with spiritual powers and they're more human like living beings in the first place

Right. It's the reason I didn't do it, it felt unneccessary when they were souls fighting other souls, didn't really seem noteworthy

Anyway your suggestion is fine, can throw in the fullbringers also

Oh yea I forgot about them....

And also the other Quincy right? Since Quincy are genreally just spirtually enhanced humans and not like actual soul beings like Soul Reapers?

Is not that impressive really. When they where in their "soul" form in Hueco Mundo, Quilge was absorbing them, if it wasn't for Ichigo they would be dead.

AppleLord said:
Is not that impressive really. When they where in their "soul" form in Hueco Mundo, Quilge was absorbing them, if it wasn't for Ichigo they would be dead.
Not the same. Quilge absorbs and transforms beings made of Reishi into his power, while Yammy tried to absorb Chad's soul.

Chad was in his human body on Earth, the other realms are spiritual and your body needs to be a soul to enter with Urahara's conversion machine.

But Yammy doesn't absorb the spiritual power, he was absorbing the souls of everyone, which anyone with weak or no spiritual energy was affected.

Who said that Yammy or Quilge absorb spiritual power?

Yammy extracted the soul out of the bodies.

Quilge was directly absorbing their souls.

Every soul is made of that, even the souls that reside in matter in the human world. Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are spiritual realms were only souls can enter.

So, since LordAizenSama accepted this, were the changes carried out? If so, can I close this thread?

Antvasima said:
So, since LordAizenSama accepted this, were the changes carried out? If so, can I close this thread?
I don't believe the changes were made yet. Who should make them? I would but I have to go to bed now for school tomorrow.

You can carry out the changes tomorrow if you wish, just remember to link to this thread in the edit summaries.

Back