• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In response to Dark649's recent upgrades to the main Sonic Timeline. There is also something he pointed out in the same blog he made for it.

That the Super Forms for Archie Sonic, Shadow, and Silver should be upgraded to 2-A, for destroying Solaris (just like their game counterparts were).

This pretty much scales to every 2-C character, as Mogul is only rated as Unknown, at least 2-C because we don't know exactly how many universes were contained in "multiversal zones". However, he scales to Enerjak, as he performed all his feats after absorbing his power, and Enerjak fought evenly with Super Sonic, who helped destroy Solaris.

So, pretty much every 2-C Archie Sonic character should be upgraded to 2-A.

The events should have been like Sonic 06, but that battle was not explained in its details since it was not shown. They scale in stats yes, but they do not scale from Archie Solaris Likely Nigh-Omnipresent speed, which i'm not sure it was.

This does coincide with The Great Harmony,The Super Genesis Wave, the Chaos Force & Next Evolution being destroyed plus I believe the Super State Speed should be immeasurable due to Chaos Control encompassing infinite timelines instantly.

Yes, but the Worlds Collide event belongs to both the previous chronology and the chronology after Super Genesis Wave. In this event Willy and Eggman say that with the power of 7 Chaos Emeralds they would be able to recreate all creation, which in that same story is said to have infinite universes.

What about base tier? I thought they were 4-A because they took beatings from Super Sonic,Super Scourge,Cal & Al(Gods who destroyed zones)Master Mogul,Enerjak,etc. not just the Quantum Dial feat, That sounds like AT LEAST multi-solar system level LIKELY HIGHER.

The Super Sonic part wasn't the stength of an actual Super Sonic, Scourge was holding back immensely and just toying with Sonic, Cal & Al never even faced Sonic from what I remember, Master Mogul was holding back against Sonic like Scourge, and Enerjak has one shot other characters on Sonic's level before (the only reason he could survive some attacks from him was due to his resistance to Enerjak's magic-based and reality warping attacks).

4-B comes from the fact that Sonic was able to survive the destruction of the Quantum Dial which was capable of destroying a star system via generating a black hole. It isn't a 4-A feat as Azzy already explained.

Yes, this should be correct also as we've seen proof of Super forms matching Enerjak and even Mogul was able to cast them off like they were nothing. I think that this proposal should be accurate.

@PlozAlcachaz Oh God,I remember you.You argued with me for a week on youtube back in April,anyways that Super Sonic was From Red Chaos Emeralds,he legit,Master Mogul was bloodlusted,Sonic & Tails indeed survived Cal & Al's assault in issue #59 who's attacks can destroy zones in Sonic Universe #29

I beg your pardon? I have to clue who you are, but I guess that is okay. Perhaps you can tell me what the discussion was?

Actually, Sonic seemed to have been indirectly in StH #150 if anything as shown and Mogul was just more annoyed if anything rather than bloodlusted as shown here. If you are referring to StH #56, Sonic and Knuckles were both being aided by Athair as shown here.

The only attack from Cal & Al they seemed to take was one where it was just casual if anything as shown here.

Not really going to argue against the evil Super Sonic because that one could be just disregarded as an outlier or you could even say it probably doesn't even have the power of an actual Super Sonic.

@Ploz Being formal now? All you did was curse every 2 words during our last "contest",we have REALLY bad blood,but I digress. They fought Mogul while amped With Power Rings,So 4-B MUCH HIGHER with Power Rings,perhaps?

When I say out, you say lier!

Out! Lier!

Out! Lier!

Sonic doesn't have the reasons of the thoughts into power stuff as his canon self.

Uh, I've been more approaching and formal ever since May m8. Besides, I'm not aggressive on wikis like this because it is against the rules. How I act off this site is none of these people's businesses, and they shouldn't care because it isn't happening on their wiki. Again, I don't remember who you exactly are either. I'm just trying to focus on this revision thread.

The Power Rings have already shown to increase durability as Dr. Eggman stated in his fight with Sonic before he burned down Knothole. I don't really think it is necessary to add Power Ring durability to the profile either.

@Cal Tikal's Prayer is even more prevalent in Archie than Sega,Dr. Finitevus even has a corrupt version of it,the mantra is literally the definition of "Thoughts into power"

Actually now that i think about it if the archie verse has infinite timelines and universes...wouldn't post-genesis super sonic be 2-A because sonic accidentally made post-genesis in the first place?? Or would that be more of a reason for pre-genesis?? Anyway it seems fine to scale super sonic pre-genesis with the other super forms to solaris (archie) along with ultra sonic (i think)

Dr. Droid was also about to Destroy infinite realities With the Master Emerald which is composed of only 13 Chaos Emeralds,The Great Harmony fused countless Emeralds into 7,shouldn't that scale to at least 2-A logically?

The 2-A SGW feat happened PRE & POST reboot,the only difference with the new Worlds Collide was that Sonic Generations is what led Eggman to meet Wily,everyone Pre & post should be 2-A,It also makes sense for Enerjaks avatars since his true self is still infinitely stronger(High 2-A)

Sonic Boom #8 proves the 2-A SGW feat took place in both continuities,plus Sonic 06 took place in both aswell,everyone & their grandma should be 2-A based off of that.

I'm planning to upgrade them, a little of patience and everything will be done.

Btw something came to my attention solaris was stated to have immortality type 1,3 and 4 yet what type of regen solaris even had or if that type 3 should even exist

Back