• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman vs Arkadimon: Battle for the strongest 9-B Non-Smurf

But his power is described as ¨A large crab-like arm appears from Arkadimon's back and is used to impale the enemy. It then absorbs their data into its body.¨

So he would have to stab SM by that definition.

Does Slenderman always just speak? Seeing other things, he seems to have done other things.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Does Slenderman always just speak? Seeing other things, he seems to have done other things.
What do you mean?

Also how does Ark´s absorb work then? cause what it says on the page is it requires Ark to stab someone to absorb. Am I wrong?

I mean, does he always go lolWhisper to kill opponents? Or will he try other things?

What's stated in his section is how it works yes,

I mean for someone of this speed, crossing 4km is only gonna take a few seconds. Arkadimon should have a resistance to Mind Manipulation on his file....I'll have to fix that with revisions...

Sooo ... haxstomp? Slender has range, hax, one shots and mobility. Unless he decides to tango in cqc and ignores everything else he can do (which from what people say in this thread, he leads with the hax), he literally can't lose.

Maybe. Possibly incon depending if Slender gets close but then again SM has dodged attack before like sword strikes. Plus speed equal means he could teleport. While Ark cul win, imo it is unlikely.

Headless. While teleportation is in Slender's catagories, it's not actually in his P&A. Since it is a Slenderman incarnation I'd assume he has it, but currently he does not in his P&A.

He should have it and I am surprised by that statement. He does have it, as a fact says He can teleport anywhere

Also did you read some of the ability additions I supposed?

I might want to add Arkadimon would technically be considered a child, meaning Slender's perception manipulation would kick in. It probably dosn't matter since Arkadimon probably dosn't even know what popcorn is, but it's something to note.

Back