• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman (Slender) downgrade and additions

So....lets get started:

Attack Potency

• Caused a town sized forest to catch fire instantly, and covered a good chunk of said burning forest with his tendrils. Covered much of an island with his tendrils in one of the DLC levels
The fire is Environmental Destruction and the tendrils are just range. I think that would be "Unknow physically, 7-C fire manpulation via ED", something to that extent.

Durability or Resistance
Since I haven't played or watched the game in forever it is quite possible none of these are aplicable, but does he survive within the fire? If so that could be Wall level durability or Fire Resistance.

Corruption
Instead of Necromancy, it seems like corruption is a better option.

I think that unknown statistics and fire resistance seems like the best solution to avoid using guesswork.

So is somebody willing to properly update the page?

So, what exactly does this revision mean? Does it mean that Slender's 7-C is no longer combat applicable or what?

That is correct, yes. His current statistics are based on hard to quantify guesswork.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Why should he get corruption instead?

He should still have unknown statistics without an available calculation to scale from. The 7-C needs to be removed.

Back