• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slay The Princess Page Creation Discussion

image.png

1350/124 = 10.8871
Hand length of the average woman in the US = 17.272 cm
10.8871*17.272 cm = 188.042 cm
Head circumference of the average woman in the US = 55 cm
Head width = circumference/pi
55 cm/pi = 17.507 cm
17.507 cm/188.042 cm = 10.741
Height of the average woman in the US = 162.56 cm
10.741*162.56 cm = 1746.046 cm

Bitch is at least 17.5 meters tall according to this. She's probably taller than this in reality (she definitely seems it in the scene where she bursts out of the cabin), but keep in mind that this is already slightly taller than the average height of a 5-story residential building according to this calculator. So it's definitely not small.

According to the large size calculations, this would make her 9-B via size, but we already know she's tier 8 from the destruction she causes simply by emerging from the Cabin and the hill it's resting on.

image.png

Last edited:
Outside of that, the original Narrator, when they were alive was mortal, but had the ability to both create a God, split them into Long Quiet & Shifting Mound, and then trap them in the Construct.
Did he create a God wholesale? I remember a dialogue option asking what he created the PC from but I don't remember what he says exactly.

Actually, it does sound like he just split the entity, not that he made them.
Yeah. So there was one God before the Construct, and the Narrator somehow trapped it and split it off.

The Shifting Mound contains a bunch of concepts, one of which is concept of death. The Lomg Quiet is the other half that has the ability to permanently kill its other half and destroy that concept.

That's why the Princesses and PC have a weirdly intense love thing going on, as at one point they were the same entity but cut in half.

The creator is still a hilarious super genius though. For somehow splitting a Tier 2 entity in half and making a Multiversal Mirror (or High Hyperversal if you want to highball it).

He also somehow split his soulless consciousness into infinite but equally conscious pieces upon his death and imbedded it in the Construct, which is a pretty impressive feat as well.

He also somehow split his soulless consciousness into infinite but equally conscious pieces upon his death and imbedded it in the Construct, which is a pretty impressive feat as well.
Smartest known 10-B birdman.

Also, the Princess has some crazy Passive Subjective Reality Hax going on.

Seriously, as long as you believe she is capable of something she is. Every version of her is just the Player making her more powerful or changing her based on what she says, and how she acts.

It could even undo their awakening, although temporarily.

Ever-Shifting Mound apparently has a cognitohazard effect that would have made her imprisonment impossible, does anyone know why that is and how anyone knowing about her would have changed things?
image.png

Ever-Shifting Mound apparently has a cognitohazard effect that would have made her imprisonment impossible, does anyone know why that is and how anyone knowing about her would have changed things?
image.png
For the exact reason, I just said I imagine. She changes based on how people perceive her. The Player alone was enough to make her a God in some routes, imagine billions of people at once.

Switching tracks real quick, Apotheosis Princess basically fractures this entire hill by emerging.
image.png

I might be able to calc that feat by approximating the size of the cabin and scaling from that.

does anyone know why that is and how anyone knowing about her would have changed things?
One of the ending you can get requires you to kill the Princess on your first visit and give in to the bliss.

This ending only works out because:
  • The PC has no idea about the multitude. So when the Princess dies it dies as it doesn't have a vessel to grab or exist through the PC
  • No one else knows about either God while in the Construct
  • The Narrator is never contradicted by other voices
The intention from how I read it is that the Shifting Mound is at the core a being shaped by perception. If the PC imagined the Princess as a something she'd become that thing (in fact her being a Princess is entirely because the PC needs to rationalize her state of being).

Imagine if a million people knew about her and her existence. It would only require a handful of people thinking she's strong for her to regain her godly powers. The Long Quiet alone caused her to become a god in like three or four seperate endings.

So the point of no one knowing about her is that only one thing can shape her: The Long Quiet, which is also the only thing that can kill her abstract concept. If his plan worked as intended the Long Quiet would've killed her from the jump and prevented the snowball effect of the Multitude hijacking vessels.

The intention from how I read it is that the Shifting Mound is at the core a being shaped by perception. If the PC imagined the Princess as a something she'd become that thing (in fact her being a Princess is entirely because the PC needs to rationalize her state of being).
This is interesting, as this even applies to their Godhood selves. They are constantly stated to only have the limits that are set for themselves, which is why the moment they stop believing the construct can contain them, they can break it with ease.

image.png

So I got this far, but I'm not sure how to go further than this at the moment...

Idk nothing about pixel scaling. But maybe you can compare to height of the windows, to the blade inside the cabin, and then to the princess's hand when she holds it.

Idk nothing about pixel scaling. But maybe you can compare to height of the windows, to the blade inside the cabin, and then to the princess's hand when she holds it.
That's not the issue, I can compare the height of the window to the height of the door to scale everything else (a standard door is 214 cm tall, and the windows are about half the height of the door, so they're about 107 cm tall). The problem is how to find the angular size of the stairs so I can determine how far away they are, and thus how tall the hill is. I forgot how to do that.

This feat is very likely at least City Block level, possibly Small Town level.

Last edited:
By the way, should Apothesis have Gravity Manipulation or something for pulling stuff towards herself or what

So I did some scuffed calcing and fraging the whole hill is 8-A+ (963 tons of TNT)

By the way, should Apothesis have Gravity Manipulation or something for pulling stuff towards herself or what
Definitely, the narration and visuals are pretty clear about that.
image.png

Also "possibly star level" scaling for Apotheosis due to being compared to a black hole. (This is a joke.)

The Long Quiet should therefore logically get Immortality Negation (Type 5) for being specifically noted as capable of killing the Ever-Changing Mound.
Also it grants him the ability to kill people with Abstract Existence and Nonduality via just their avatars.

I think I've figured out things Cosmologically;

Each world is a reality, that much is stated, and the Wild Route, where we basically become the world, tells us that we have no beginning or end. It is also stated that every decision we make sends us down a path to see entirely different worlds.

In the Stranger Route, we are shown just how many of these paths exist. Each step on a staircase, branches into another staircase, and their steps branch into another staircase, and each of those steps branches again, and so on and so forth. These staircases are described as patterns, and these patterns are stated to be endless.

Because of that, everything is described to happen at once on the Stranger Route. It is confirmed there is no beginning or end to the number of Princesses when the Player goes on the Stranger Route, and in every moment they hold every possible sensation, and then the next moment they hold them all again. At that moment they were everything.

So basically, there was an Infinity ^ Infinity of worlds on that route, and it's stated that all happened, in a single world.

Moving on, the Multitude is also stated to be infinite, with a Princess like the Wild & the Stranger still just being fragments to her. The Multitude is stated to exist within the Long Quiet, as once the world is 'destroyed' in any scenario, or simply vanishes due to the Princesses influence, it's all we see.

The Long Quiet is also stated to be an endless nothingness.

Then you have the Construct, which is stated to exist in multiple places at once. This is because the Construct exists in every world, on every path, and contains the Multitude and Long Quiet. We know this because it's the reason we come back to life every time we die, and it activates on all routes, no matter which one.

It is described as having infinite sides and angles, with even the Wild which was essentially endless, needing to exert itself beyond its limits to find its end and create the smallest hole in the construct.

Next, you have the Awakened Long Quiet & Shifting Mound. Just like the Wild, it was stated the Construct limited their size. However, we learn this is only because they believe they are limited by it. Their only limits are the ones they set for themselves, so the moment they stop doing that, they break free.

Lastly, you have the absolute reality, which is stated to be infinite and endless, something outside of the Long Quiet & Shifting Mound.

Still despite being outside of them, awakened the Long Quiet & Shifting Mound are capable of reshaping absolute reality as they please, making up new rules, and are no longer simply at the top of the pecking order, they become the pecking order.

So, what do you guys think tiering-wise?

Last edited:
Also I've been thinking. Is nonduality/transduality type 2 even appropriate for the shifting mound? She represents literally every single dual concept except one (the player character) as she and him were split from one and he is her opposite.. Would it still count for type 2 or would it be a pseudo type 2.

Also I've been thinking. Is nonduality/transduality type 2 even appropriate for the shifting mound? She represents literally every single dual concept except one (the player character) as she and him were split from one and he is her opposite.. Would it still count for type 2 or would it be a pseudo type 2.
Maybe, her profile is still incomplete. I plan on going through all the routes and her dialogue this week, so we'll see.

So, what do you guys think tiering-wise?
  • From what I think: Stranger proves the world's of the Construct are High 3-A unless they're parallel space-times or something
  • There's infinite worlds of different times/choices so the construct which would be 2-A
  • If the Gods are infinite compared to the construct then they're 2-A or Low 1-C.
So with that in mind something like the Wild could be High 3-A for fusing with the world but I don't think any Princess hits tier 2 unless I missed something from the Tower/Apotheosis ending.

Worlds are stated to be universes at one point so I think their Low 2-C.
What I mean is that I don't know if the Stranger's choices are just an infinite variation of choices (which is High 3-A) or if they're infinite branching space-times (2-A).

The latter would make the Construct/Long Quit/Shifting Mound Low 1-C while the former is 2-A.

What I mean is that I don't know if the Stranger's choices are just an infinite variation of choices (which is High 3-A) or if they're infinite branching space-times (2-A).
Well the Multitude constantly says each new perspective is a new world, and in the Stranger Route we saw endless perspectives and made endless choices, so there should be endless worlds on that Route.

The whole reason the Stranger Route happened was because we saw so many cabins. That made us believe that there were also endless Princesses, and Basements, etc, and she made that real in the next reality.

Also she says she is infinite (referring to infinite princesses) and the main character only has to bring a specific few as the rest of her infinite selves will come back to her on their own.

Well the Multitude constantly says each new perspective is a new world, and in the Stranger Route we saw endless perspectives and made endless choices, so there should be endless worlds on that Route.
To try and explain my point:

High 3-A: High Universe level​

Characters or objects that demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. This extends to an infinite number of finite or infinite-sized 3-D universes or pocket dimensions when not accounting for when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time. Large numbers of infinite 3-D universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.
If there's no space-time separation the World is just High 3-A.

If there's no space-time separation the World is just High 3-A.
I get what you are saying, but this is under the assumption every world we see in the Stranger Route, is High 3-A. But we know, by default, that worlds are realities/universes, universes are defined as Space + Time. So they can't be High 3-A.

Then I would just give the Gods "2A, likely Low 1-C" for the possibility of a uncountable infinite of Low 2-C spaces.

Then I would just give the Gods "2A, likely Low 1-C" for the possibility of a uncountable infinite of Low 2-C spaces.
  • So the World is Low 2-C.
  • The Wild is Low 2-C, higher if they push their limits.
  • The Worlds Beyond (Multiverse), 2-A, likely Low 1-C. The Stranger should scale, as not only did she merge all the princesses, but also all the various worlds merged with her.
  • I think the Multitude before it's awakened (If there is enough to differentiate keys) should be flat Low 1-C. It states it's infinite, and considers all the other princesses to be fragments of itself, even the Wild is considered to be just a shadow.
  • If you agree with the above, the sleeping Long Quiet should be Low 1-C, as the Multitude exists inside of it, and it is endless.
  • The Construct would be Low 1-C if you agree with the Multitude stuff. Although it traps the Long Quiet and has its infinite angles and sides statement, it also limits the Long Quiet's full size, so it doesn't really scale above it.
  • Absolute Reality should be a layer higher into Low 1-C. The Long Quiet & the Shifting Mound considered the Construct to be a finite plane in comparison to their full size while describing Absolute Reality as something infinite, endless.
  • The Long Quiet and Shifting Mound should scale to Absolute Reality, since they can change it with their will, etc.
Do you agree with this?

I was thinking Absolute Reality is moreso referring to the philosophical idea as it's described as this and it is referred to as "the Infinite"
Well the thing is ultimately that Bird Man is infinite compared to the finite Construct, but the real universe is large enough to contain the Long Quiet.

So it has to be a bigger infinity.

Back