• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slave Knight Gael Upgrade

I literally created this acount for this because it's been bugging me for days now, sorry if that's utter nonsense or whatever I'm very new to this sort of stuff.

In his second phase, Slave Knight Gael becomes one with the Dark Soul after digesting the dried blood of the Pygmy Lord, restoring it to its prime. Upon killing him you obtain the Blood of the Dark Soul, which is used by the girl in the Painted World to create a new painting that will never rot. This is where the upgrade idea came : that girl uses the Blood of the Dark Soul to essentially create an entire eternal dimension (eternal in the sense that other Painted Worlds rotted-away over time while this one painted with the Blood of the Dark Soul will never rot).

If the Blood of the Dark Soul holds the power to create an entire plane of existence, shouldn't Gael be upgraded to 3-A ? And if what I'm saying makes any sense, shouldn't the Ashen One (and maybe others in the verse) be upgraded as well ?

Feel free to tell me what you think of that or debunk the crap out of it. ^^

Not quite.

The Dark Soul contributes to creating the painting as the pigment it needed to give it permanency.

There's also the fact that we have no idea how big the painted worlds are. Especially this one since no one goes there

This is actually pretty well thought out. If we knew how big the painted worlds actually are then you may potentially be onto something but I don't believe it's ever stated they are as big as the main universe or a seperate universe in of themselves.

It's likely they are just pocket dimensions as it's never directly stated otherwise.

Back