• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skyrim upgrade?

For the first calc, considering the KE of the meteor itself was 380 teratons, I dunno why MAPSK divided the value by 10000 here.

The rest seems to be fine tho. Fus ro dah!

I seem to remember a lot of uncertainty regarding the validity of Miraak's feat, but cannot speak for it myself.

IIRC, someone recalced it and the feat was like Small City - Mountain level. Can't really remember exactly. It's been a while.

1. There's nothing suggesting the entire world shook the same why that Whiterun did when the Greybeards called the Dovakiin.

2. Miraak doesn't make an Island, he splits it off from Skyrim - an island that has already been tearing off, over a battle that took several days.

3. Stormcall, no disagreeance there except for maybe Outlier.

My opinions.

From what I vaguely recall, the feat was spread out over a considerable time, which is why we ended up at a lower value. Attack Potency should preferably be very quick.

Antvasima said:
From what I vaguely recall, the feat was spread out over a considerable time, which is why we ended up at a lower value. Attack Potency should preferably be very quick.
"The Traitor's plot was discovered by one of his contemporaries, another Dragon Priest whom legend named The Guardian. The two fought a mighty battle that lasted for days, each hurling terrible arcane energies and thu'um shouts at the other.

So great and terrible were the forces unleashed in this contest that Solstheim was torn apart from the mainland of Skyrim. Here, the myth clearly descends into the realm of pure fantasy."

http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Guardian_and_the_Traitor

Attack Potency is the energy released in a short amount of time or a single attack while the creation of Solstheim lasted days.We've already discussed this and i have a calc somewhere in by blogs.

Is your calculation linked to in Miraak's profile?

Okay then. A footnote might be useful though, to avoid this topic from surfacing again.

The Dovahkiin should be upgraded to low 6-C because of the absorbtiob of miraak alone. Miraak himself implies how absorbing how absorbing your souls would make him too powerful for herma mora to control him. This implication would mean the same thing for the dovahkiin. He gets a massive boost from a being that was his equal.

There is no low 6-C tier.And i don't think that's enough to justify an upgrade, he is fine where he is now.Unless you find a feat that we might have missed.

Back