• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls Big Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those arent even remotely a thing for either verses, SF doesnt use that even if it did and MK had no feats with in game bullets either used ever

It falls under game mechanics, one may also bring up the idea of aim dodge as well, they are too questionable

They in fact are, if you disagree with their use then i suggest making a crt to get them removed

It doesnt though? Movement isnt game mechanics, even if you want to discount blocking the characters are still able to physically move at a speed that can be calculated against the speed of the lasers to find combat/reaction speed. Hell im working on a calc right now for Parasoul just jumping in relation to the speed of the laser moving across the screen and getting Sub-Rel+ results

Street Fighter currently uses it, but it's going to be revised once I get a similar calc I'm waiting for, MK uses Kabal deflecting bullets in a cutscene iirc.

Black, can you provide, whenever you have time, scans or something about Venus and the sister having the job to destroy the world/extinguish humanity? I think those should be added in the justification for the possible High 6-A, to make all clear (and imho that instance of "they just did our job is the thing on which the tier should be based). I'm kinda iffy on 6-B though, but it she scales to the Skullheart itself should she have the possibly High 6-A as well?

Street Fighter currently uses it, but it's going to be revised once I get a similar calc I'm waiting for, MK uses Kabal deflecting bullets in a cutscene iirc.
Thank you

Also of note is that the characters have in fact dodged Robo-fortune's and Peacock's lasers in cutscenes

@WeeklyBattles thats player influence, dependent on the one controlling the character, it still seems bad to use that as basis, also where have characters dodged these in cutscenes? Nobody does this in any story

@SamanPatou will try when i get the opportunity and time, also she is stated around as well to be the strongest Skullgirl to date across lore, so it would make only sense she has a far greater power, 3 nations had to team up on her to stop her, else they get destroyed, unlike the other 2, Skullgirls, that should speak volumes on Nancy

I mean, if she gets possibly High 6-A, a 6-B tier is obviously included, I just disagree with the reason for it specifically.

I mean possibly high 6-A applies to all Skullgirls as thats the gist going by the lore we are told, Skullgirls will always be a thing till the world will be no more

You suggest a better reasoning to describe for 6-B? Cuz i think the mobile and sketchbook lore info along her title of strongest Skullgirl can be good enough

Is 6-B necessary though, if she still gets High 6-A?
My problem is that 3 kingdoms allying to stop her isn't enough for 6-B, regardless of whatever tier she gets due to other reasons.
The fact that they had to ally can still be added among the other reasons for High 6-A, but it's just a minor supportive thing, as I believe the main reason should be Robo-Fortune destroying the world/extinguishing humanity in a short timeframe.

High 6-A is just possibly, unless you suggest she gets just possibly High 6-A and thats it

The mobile game says the nations will be gone cuz of her, the digital sketchbook also says they wont survive cuz of her

As of now we just upscale her from the cast who is 8-A

In that case she would have three/two key/rates, 8-A or 6-B and possibly High 6-A.

Imho, wouldn't be better to put 8-A, possibly High 6-A, with the kingdom thing added as a reason for the latter?

What about 8-A to 6-B or 8-A likely 6-B for her standard tier, then ofc the possibly high 6-A one following either of them

I still think 6-B should be the one instead of 8-A, as its outlined in the scans saying the kingdoms will share oblivion, consequences from this war going to result to ash and ruin and they gotta team up or they wont survive in the end

Thats pretty much the gist for Queen Nancy story for that event, have the countries prevent their destruction by her hand by fighting her instead

My problem is that it doesn't necessarily mean she would have destroyed it in a single attack.
Then with High 6-A she can obviously do it, but my problem is with the specific 6-B given after the statement.

Even if we upscale from 8-A characters which she is magnitudes above them, going by how anti-skullgirls units said they cant handle someone like her and 3 countries had to go against her, so really she wouldnt remain 8-A by the ammount she surpasses

Upscaling is still a problematic thing, though. And it may seem foolish, but I'd prefer getting rid of her 8-A rather than put the 6-B.
And I mean, a walking 8-A being is still extremely fearsome for real life standards. (which Skullgirls kinda """follows""" for the overall world).

You lost me with this one "And it may seem foolish, but I'd prefer getting rid of her 8-A rather than put the 6-B"

Anyway i would settle with a middle ground for both 8-A and 6-B somehow, even if 8-A sounds too low imo

I meant saying put straight up Possibly High 6-A (maybe with an unknown), as I don't really like the 6-B reasoning, but I can still settle with it at the end of the day.

I mean, I was for it since the other day, by using the "She just did our job" as the main reason.
I'm just against the specific 6-B because it would use the kingdom statement.

My ideal tier would be "8-A, possibly High 6-A", but I can settle with including the 6-B in some way.

Meant if you wanted just straight up possibly high 6-A with the last comment

Also from a quick look at the mobile story, i think i may have found stuff to suggest she was gonna do it in a short time frame or immediately

Nancy says in the 2nd last piece of dialogue "Now you will finally know the consequences. Ash and ruin"

Word "now" going by the definition i got says "at the present time or moment" with synonyms such as: at the moment, just now, right now, currently

Last piece of dialogue also says "Enough! Do it, Franz! Use the Conquest Umbrella before it is too late!"

Which going with the previous one, strongly suggests its immediate as "before" is synonymous with these: until now, until then, up to now, while too late means this "after the time when something could or should have been done"

So they had to take her out until she could have destroyed the kingdoms at the moment, also to point out another thing i observed, they tried to buy time as much as they could before they killed Nancy, which further supports the fact that she was going to do it immediately and they needed to prolong the inevitable for a good moment to end it, the characters even earlier then those dialogues say how they needed time and to hurry as they cant keep it for long with Nancy

Okay im back on this

So in this link it shows that the dialogues of the characters they had to buy time and distract Nancy till they could kill her for good, along the last scan which i explained earlier the quote that it further suggests that now they gotta take action before its too late, in this one is the other quote explained earlier in the last scan, so that should suffice for supporting 6-B statements she will destroy the countries and they had to team up on her

For the other stuff i was asked way back regarding the skullgirls possibly high 6-A rating, link is here, from it can be seen skullgirls exist to serve the trinity and for a single purpose, their bidding, which as earlier saw from the stuff posted in the OP too is to destroy the world, till it no longer exists, as far we know from lore especially from Robo-Fortune ending, that is what Trinity wanted to accomplish, which they did in that character story

"At least 8-A, likely/possibly 6-B to High 6-A" should work. Likely and possibly are kinda the same, the overall evidences for the higher tiers are convincing, given the stuff that revolves around time periods.

Are there any other knowledgeable members that you think I should ask or ask again for input?

Weekly is the biggest and most well known afaik, but he said earlier if others thinks its ok, then its ok from him too

Okay. Then you and Saman will have to reach an agreement.

Okay. Then you and Saman will have to reach an agreement.
It was already agreed this.
What about "8-A, possibly 6-B to High 6-A"?
"At least 8-A, likely/possibly 6-B to High 6-A" should work. Likely and possibly are kinda the same, the overall evidences for the higher tiers are convincing, given the stuff that revolves around time periods.
So we agree on this?

I confirm. Also, Black focus on placing all scans in the correct order, as I believe outlining the limited time and the stuff regarding the goddesses is the key.

Also, speed is still unsolved, as Ugarik rejected Weekly's calc.

I will dont worry, i will do the best i can fir the reasonings and hopefully it is lookimg satisfying enough at the end

I have a speed calc for Parasoul already done which should be legitimate and not player influenced, also whether weekly thimks otherwise or not, gameplay reaction speed is honestly wank

Regardless the calc i mentioned i posted details of it waaay back, can scroll up to see, but first we need to apply all these changes and missing stuff to the profiles first, then we worry for overall cast ratings from the new calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back