• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skullgirls Big Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be a long one both revision wise and probably discussing all these for certain things.

Well i did my research for this series from scratch as much as possible and tried my best to not miss anything (hopefully there wasnt anything i didnt caught on during all of this), which made me question several things for this series, both hax and stats so lets go through these

Speed

Why the current ratings for all characters are Hypersonic? I know it comes from Valentine dodging bullets in the mobile game, but as far as i know, bullet dodging feats get hypersonic ratings only if they are like point blank and that from calcs as well coming from, Skullgirls has no such thing and whether she dodged them point blank is not really clear either, its safer to put it at supersonic-supersonic+, whichever one is better

Brain Drain tier and haxes
His rating, ignoring the prep one as thats gonna be adressed a little bit later with other stuff, is currently this "At least Multi-City Block level (Superior to Valentine)", throughout the main game and mobile game where he has appeared not once have i seen anything to suggest him being above Valentine, let alone this about his durability "At least Multi-City Block level (Survived the destruction of Lab 7, although he was severely injured)", his body was said to be mostly destroyed from where this info comes out of (which will be shown soon during the haxes part), and its not even good of a reason for that rating to put, the rating should be put Unknown, possibly [insert rating here], given the cast is supposed to be more or less comparable to one another since each story is a possible event to happen, if he doesnt get any rating from others, then just Unknown to everything

Not to talk about how poorly done his haxes are on his page, just slapped there and have no evidence at all to them or how some arent existing, but lets start with evidence and wording for now:

-Energy Manipulation (able to attack with various psychic beams from his head)

-Possession (possess the enemy player as he takes over their body)

-Mind, Memory Manipulation and Body Control (the extending needles on his fingers and head are used to read someone’s mind, alter their memories or even control their body)

-Telepathy (is capable of talking to Painwheel inside her head)

-Information Analysis and Power Mimicry (has some sort of ability where he analyzes and deconstructs an enemy’s attack, customizing a part of his move-list and projecting it back in holographic format)

The new abilities are just Info analysis and body control, meanwhile those who need to go are: -flight, telekinesis and mind control, as those arent found anywhere to exist

Skullgirls tier and haxes

This one will be a bit more controversial perhaps, but regardless, the character Queen Nancy was about to destroy 3 kingdoms if they didnt team up against her and put a stop, last i checked she had that tier removed cuz of it being overtime or something along these lines, literally nothing implies that for her going by the statements for these instances, let alone in the mobile game again, in the first scan from here, also says how she was gonna destroy the world as well 7 years ago when she was the Skullgirl, this also brings us to the fact that Skullgirls and Skull Heart exist basically for the purpose to destroy the world, the series doesnt suggests it takes time as far as i have seen and if it did it would be pointed out way more obviously then, Robo-Fortune ending on its last scene also says how her multiple giant versions of her just did the job for them, which is destroying the world

The word "just" going by an english dictionary means these things:

-to say that something happened a very short time ago, or is starting to happen at the present time. For example, if you say that someone has just arrived, you mean that they arrived a very short time ago.

-doing something, that you are doing it now and will finish it very soon. If you say that you are just about to do something, or just going to do it, you mean that you will do it very soon.
-to emphasize that something is happening at exactly the moment of speaking or at exactly the moment that you are talking about.

While by a quick definition for google we have these things:

-exactly or almost exactly at this or that moment

-very recently; in the immediate past

Even synonyms for it are these: not long ago, only now, a short time ago, a moment ago, a second ago, very recently

This should be enough to say its not done overtime, it would give all Skullgirls possibly High 6-A and for Queen Nancy 6-B for going to destroy 3 nations if they didnt teamed up on her to stop this.

As for the haxes, the following need to go:

-Arcane Magic (nothing about this exists anywhere, for all of them)

-Energy Shields (nothing about this exists anywhere, for Marie here)

And the following need to added, along better explanations for the already existing ones:

-Regeneration (High-Mid, can regenerate from just her bones, her regeneration was too fast for Valentine to do any lasting damage)

-Weapon Mastery (has a weapon in the form of a Vacuum-Cleaner Scythe)

-Flight (Skullgirls can levitate like this)

-Necromancy (Skullgirls can raise the dead)

-Statistics Amplification and Absorption (vacuuming up the corpses of the fallen increases her own power)

-Telekinesis (scales from Queen Nancy, who shown to attack with her weapon without making any movements herself)

-Summoning (Skullgirls can call upon undeads, skeletons and animated shadows to aid them in battle)

-Fourth Wall Breaking (Robo-Fortune and Marie broke the fourth wall before they battled)

That would apply to all three of the Skullgirls

Robo-Fortune and Peacock attack speed

These two should receive light speed attack speed and for the following reasons, for Peacock case we have in this link, says she generates z-rays (which i suppose is x-ray in their series most likely) at a certain wavelength and being called outright lasers as well

And for Robo-Fortune about the same thing from this link, are called lasers and mention of them being alpha and gamma as well, which along for Peacock earlier regarding her z-rays tie to these following links which say that radiation, electromagnetic radiation and these rays are moving either at light speed/near that

Characters powers addition, removal, better explanation/proof and tier upgrade to some

This is just to have some powers added or removed basically and better explanations/proof so lets get it fast

Filia

Add:

-Healing (Samson is capable of healing their host of wounds, although it takes time)

Cerebella

Add:

-Attack Reflection and Transmutation (can reflect projectiles back and turn them into diamonds)

Fukua

Add:

-Energy Manipulation (can attack with energy based attacks)

-Duplication (can create shadow clones of herself to attack the opponent)

-Explosion Manipulation (can make explosions with her hips)

Remove:

-Can project her soul as an attack (nowhere states to be the soul or anything)

Ms. Fortune

Add:

-Blood Manipulation and Limited Flight (uses blood as jets, making her essentially fly for a little or hover forward and backward on the ground)

Eliza

Add:

-Enhanced Senses (can smell the blood of others and tell how old it is)

-Blood Manipulation, Absorption and Stats Manipulation (able to manipulate the blood to her liking and get more powerful by absorbing it as well)

-Summoning (can call her two bodyguards Horace and Albus to aid her in battle and attack her opponents)

Remove:

-Sekhmet can manipulate Eliza's body on a cellular level (nothing about this is stated anywhere)

Also she should get possibly High 6-A with this reason (Samson, who knew and met Eliza in the past, says she had such power on herself and that she will try that with the Skull Heart now)

Double

Add:

-Regeneration (Mid, she was impaled by a scalpel in the head and was just fine)

-Teleportation (shown to teleport to different directions, while shapeshifting into other characters of the series, during one of her Nightmare Legion Blockbuster)

Remove:

-Elasticity, Energy Manipulation, Reality Warping and maybe Summoning (the former 3 powers arent existent and the latter one i can see it coming only from a Blockbuster of hers, but i doubt its summoning as its just an extension of her body taking the shape of a monster to come swallow the opponent)

Also she should get possibly High 6-A with this reason (Squigly has stated that Double is comparable to the Skull Heart in power)

Squigly

Remove:

-Reality Warping and the Shun Goku Saltsu ability sets her opponent's soul on fire (never displayed the former ever and the latter is a parody of the character Akuma Raging Demon, which destroys the soul, but nothing indicates she attacks the soul, let alone she just burns the opponent, unlike Akuma who does this via punching you really fast basically)

Valentine

Add:

-Time Manipulation ( one of her needles makes their opponent body lag)

Peacock

Add:

-Time Stop (with Avery, she pulls off a time stop along a road roller dropped on the opponent, just like Dio from Jojo Bizarre Adventure in her Shadow of Impending Doom)

-Light Manipulation (via the earlier things posted for attack speed)

-Portal Creation, Teleportation and Summoning (can use portals on herself or other beings to summon them)

Remove:

-Pocket Reality Manipulation, Can manipulate her weight at will (nothing about these exist)

Big Band

Add:

-Weapon Mastery (uses musical instruments to fight opponents with)

Robo-Fortune

Add:

-Weapon Mastery (has a multitude of weapons, like a chainsaw, missiles, and cannon blasts)

-Body Control (can take any parts of her body off or move them as she likes and is able to stretch her limbs for better reach)

-Teleportation (shown the ability to teleport)

-Self-Destruction and Statistics Amplification (ripping her core out increases her power and speed for a bit and she can initiate a self-destruct sequence)

Remove:

-Resistance to Magic and Soul Manipulation (the former has no basis, the latter its description doesnt exist, she has a fragment left of her soul left, but nothing about 95%, so just a better reasoning for that instead)

Beowulf

Add:

-Portal Creation (can rip a hole with the chair, from which he comes out from to battle)

Remove:

-Fourth Wall Break (he never broke the fourth wall as far as i saw on him)

Parasoul

Add:

-Fire and Explosion Manipulation (with her Krieg, she can shoot Napalm Tears, which can be detonated by her or on their own after a brief period, can create a column of fire as well)

Remove:

-Expert in hand to hand combat (she didnt fight anyone in h2h at all)

Skull Heart

Remove:

-Agelessness (already has immortality type 1 there, which more or less falls under that)

Annie

Add:

-Flight (shown the ability to fly)

So thats all that has to be done so far for the verse

Last edited:
I agree with pretty much everything, but I'm very iffy on AP and light speed.

The first scans just talk about she is dangerous for their kingdoms, they aren't talking of total, immediate annihilation and I'm pronte to think is something that overtime through general destruction. Even the third, destroy the world is very vague, and doesn't necessarily means making the planet explode, similar things have been rejected in the past for the same reason, and I agree that it's not enough to give a planet-destruction tier.
And even the last scan, the "just" is still very vague, we don't see what happens anyway. And I don't remember, but are they supposed to destroy the planet entirely? Was it stated, shown or something, aside from other generic "destroy the world", which can mean anything.

We can't just assume Z-Rays works the same as actual X-Rays without any confirmation, and them just being called lasers more time isn't enough either, since it's an extremely common word in fiction and doesn't necessarily mean they are real lasers. The reason themselves don't meet the rules about lasers.
Alpha, Gamma and Omega are just the names of attacks, they don't refer to the specific type of rays of which the lasers are suposedly made.

Lastly, I think Double has elasticity since she is a gross fleshy blob, like it being part of her physiology, but whatever.

I didnt suggest 5-B, i said High 6-A for this, Robo Fortune ending makes it clear its life wiping and not planet busting and i dont really see how they are vague, verses have been accepted for these as possibly if decent enough and insisting on the idea

We are already told earlier for Nancy she is a bigger threat then the previous Skullgirls, then they talk of the kingdoms afterwards, also makes no sense to be overtime for her when Skullgirls are also suggested in lore they will destroy the world, let alone 1st link with scans say the nations will share oblivion as well as Nancy saying the consequences will be ash and ruin out of this, overtime argument meeds to be backed up, which as far as i saw doesnt seem to be existent

The "just" part isnt vague either imo, they state there if they just did their job of destroying the world with the Skullgirls and Skull Heart purpose, to which we get a yes and high five for accomplishing that in the respective character story

And destroy the world cant mean literally anything, unless its really, really, really vague what they mean with it, its all the time either the surface or planet, which here its the former in this case

They say z-rays at a specific wavelength and outright called lasers too, i said most likely x-ray equivalent as its the most logical thing to get out of that, i seen other verses using the "its called laser" for proof and was accepted

If others gotta be satisfied, we have them go in straight line, comes from a scientific source from both, burns the opponents, they dont explode or such

Alpha and gamma clearly reffer to the rays since its outright called by the game and Robo Fortune as being lasers which by irl description says the following info about them, there isnt things in the series that disprove them as such

Her shapeshifting could do the trick for that, didnt see her do anything similar to Luffy or Mr Fantastic to scream elasticity

Last edited:
Using other verses as justification isn't a valid point, them being wrong or unclear doesn't make this right, they should be taken care of as well.
5-B or High 6-A .
The world being destroyed or the kingdoms sharing oblivion is really vague, because they only point to a generic end for civilization and such, without a timeframe, there are countless factors to consider and of which we have no detail. I'm also iffy with the god-like girls (they are gods iirc), because we don't see what happens, and we don't have clear references to back it up or making some assumption. In this situation, High 6-A, , 5-C or 5-B are the same, all of three are in the range of "world destruction", lowballing imo isn't a way to make the whole thing more acceptable.

The Z-rays are in a specific wavelenght because they are tuned to specifically affect the Skullgirl, it's just a detail on their nature, not on their speed or else. And them being called lasers isn't correct anyway, I can find thousands or verse that use the world laser just to call an energy beam, but that doesn't make all of them lightspeed. If other verses use only that as proof, then they are wrong.
The alpha and gamma also, imho, doesn't necessarily refer to the type of energy used for the laser. There's also the omega cannon, but omega rays don't exist.

To claim its unclear or wrong, needs good reasons and proof of such a case, Skullgirls means as in the High 6-A of destruction (she was gonna purge humanity, which is accepted at such tiers), thats the purpose for the Trinity having Skullgirls and Skull Heart exist, to do that and the ending obviously points how the deed was done in that story at that very moment, it doesnt imply or suggest its taking that long, else they would have said something like "are they doing our job?", they say they just did our job, meaning it happened already, Nancy case also doesnt imply or suggests as being overtime

No different of dragon ball super saying for their series the universe will be destroyed cuz of beerus and goku being the cause of it, its not vague

Z-rays at a specific wavelength is about their nature yes, the fact they are electromagnetic wavelengths, let alone called lasers as well, a laser by definition is pretty actual light, they are stating what they are, its clear cut on that and again being wrong for using these needs to be with proof and arguments for that

Omega might not be a thing in real life, but alpha and gamma are, plus the game describes her beams as lasers and she herself does it too and calls them also alpha and gamma in name too when performimg the beams, again seems pretty clear cut about their nature

Will wait on other opinions as well on this, also to add in the OP later better description and links for some powers as well that i couldnt during the making of this thread

Speed

Why the current ratings for all characters are Hypersonic? I know it comes from Valentine dodging bullets in the mobile game, but as far as i know, bullet dodging feats get hypersonic ratings only if they are like point blank and that from calcs as well coming from, Skullgirls has no such thing and whether she dodged them point blank is not really clear either, its safer to put it at supersonic-supersonic+, whichever one is better
It comes from Pacock outrunning the blast wave of an explosion in her story, though there are definitely some better feats that havent been calced yet
Brain Drain tier and haxes
Agreed
Not to talk about how poorly done his haxes are on his page, just slapped there and have no evidence at all to them or how some arent existing, but lets start with evidence and wording for now:
They were added from the playstyle description from when they were campaigning to add new characters to the game.
Skullgirls tier and haxes
Unfortunatly i dont believ that is enough evidence to point to a high 6-A rating, but youre free to ask some other staff for input on it
As for the haxes, the following need to go:
Agreed
And the following need to added, along better explanations for the already existing ones:
Agreed
Robo-Fortune and Peacock attack speed

These two should receive light speed attack speed and for the following reasons, for Peacock case we have in this link, says she generates z-rays (which i suppose is x-ray in their series most likely) at a certain wavelength and being called outright lasers as well

And for Robo-Fortune about the same thing from this link, are called lasers and mention of them being alpha and gamma as well, which along for Peacock earlier regarding her z-rays tie to these following links which say that radiation, electromagnetic radiation and these rays are moving either at light speed/near that
Ehhh...
Agreed
Cerebella
Agreed
Agreed
Ms. Fortune
Agreed
Agreed
Also she should get possibly High 6-A with this reason (Samson, who knew and met Eliza in the past, says she had such power on herself and that she will try that with the Skull Heart now)
Er....youd need a lot more evidence than that, an 8-A given enough time would definitely be able to destroy the world, plus Eliza's method of destroying the world involved causing chaos by killing Aeon and Venus while they were still mortal
Double

-Elasticity, Energy Manipulation, Reality Warping and maybe Summoning (the former 3 powers arent existent and the latter one i can see it coming only from a Blockbuster of hers, but i doubt its summoning as its just an extension of her body taking the shape of a monster to come swallow the opponent)
Flesh Step (As well as a bunch of times its used in story mode), Megalith Array, dont know where RW comes from, and Megalith Array
Agreed
Valentine

Add:

-Time Manipulation ( one of her needles makes their opponent body lag)
From other abilities of a similar nature id be more inclined to say this is perception manip
Agreed with additions

She has a hammerspace that she pulls a lot of her weapons from, pocket reality manip is the name we use for hammerspace

Her weight is directly stated to be variable on her bio
Agreed
Robo-Fortune
Agreed
Remove:

-Resistance to Magic and Soul Manipulation (the former has no basis, the latter its description doesnt exist, she has a fragment left of her soul left, but nothing about 95%, so just a better reasoning for that instead)
I think you meant to have this be Painwheel, not robo-Fortune
...The clip you posted is him breaking the fourth wall, treating the stage as a tv/movie set that he is ripping a hole in the background of that the crew repairs
Agree with the addition but disagree with the martial arts, a lot of her moves involve the use of chops and kicks that even normal human marital artists would struggle to perform
Skull Heart
Agreed
Agreed

1) i saw that suppose explosion feat being given as another speed feat in older threads, but i dont remember that being existent, where it happens? In the original i dont remember it and neither the mobile one

And what other feats? I triee looking for speed ones but Skullgirls is lacking on that, the Valentine one is a blessing to be a thing

2) i know from the playstyle thingy they come, but even then, they are without a link or evidence for it to the page, its way better when on a page there is evidence

3) i suggested possibly High 6-A, also the mobile game and original game both talk of that magnitude, let alone with Robo Fortune, power given from the Skull Heart, where she destroys humanity immediately as two of Trinity say

4) i can get the concern for sol stuff since they got tight restrictions, but i seen verses that had as evidence far less or using descriptions that say "these are actual lasers", "they are in nature like light, x-ray etc" to get these

Even a possibly or such is good enough, if they get to be considered

5) Aeon and Venus thing i dont remember as being the reason for this method, Samson also says she will try wreck the world this time by using the Skull Heart power, at the end she says herself she will do it too iirc

8-A doing a high 6-A destruction overtime would take way too long tbh and with the Skull Heart and Skullgirls existing for doing such a feat, it doesnt go well for those compared to those in power to be any less capable

6) i will look better at these on Double abilities

7) skeptical as being perception imo, but i wanna see other opinions on that one

8) almost forgot of the bios, that one must have slipped from my sight and fair enough i guess on the other one

9) yeah Painwheel i meant

big thread ffs

10) dont know of that for Beowulf imho

And for Parasoul, she is mainly a character using a fencing style of fighting, most of those kicks or chops and such dont seem hard to pull enough for noobs at h2h

1) i saw that suppose explosion feat being given as another speed feat in older threads, but i dont remember that being existent, where it happens? In the original i dont remember it and neither the mobile one

And what other feats? I triee looking for speed ones but Skullgirls is lacking on that, the Valentine one is a blessing to be a thing
If the SoL stuff dosnt go through theres stuff like dodging Parasoul's bullets and blocking her sniper blockbuster that can be used
2) i know from the playstyle thingy they come, but even then, they are without a link or evidence for it to the page, its way better when on a page there is evidence
Fair
3) i suggested possibly High 6-A, also the mobile game and original game both talk of that magnitude, let alone with Robo Fortune, power given from the Skull Heart, where she destroys humanity immediately as two of Trinity say
Yes but its shown that she destroys them over time with an army of giant robots, not that she instantly surface wipes the planet
4) i can get the concern for sol stuff since they got tight restrictions, but i seen verses that had as evidence far less or using descriptions that say "these are actual lasers", "they are in nature like light, x-ray etc" to get these

Even a possibly or such is good enough, if they get to be considered
I'd ask some more people for more input tbh
5) Aeon and Venus thing i dont remember as being the reason for this method, Samson also says she will try wreck the world this time by using the Skull Heart power, at the end she says herself she will do it too iirc

8-A doing a high 6-A destruction overtime would take way too long tbh and with the Skull Heart and Skullgirls existing for doing such a feat, it doesnt go well for those compared to those in power to be any less capable
Where does it say that the destruction caused is instant?
7) skeptical as being perception imo, but i wanna see other opinions on that one
Basically since its done via a poison rather than an actual ability it would be more akin to making the opponent's perception not match up with their actions
9) yeah Painwheel i meant

big thread ffs
But yeah magic resistnce is a no but she would have soul resistance, technically all parasite users hav it as they need it to resist soul contamination
And for Parasoul, she is mainly a character using a fencing style of fighting, most of those kicks or chops and such dont seem hard to pull enough for noobs at h2h
Having martial arts as an ability doesnt mean youre a master at it,just that you are capable of using it to some capacity. And if you think so then please try to do a standing full split axe kick like she does with Forbearance.

1) dodging stuff in game or blocking the supers is honestly game mechanics, by that i could as well say for many fighting games they are x speed cuz the player can react to these via blocking or dodging, if it was an intended animation of a character moving in tandem or reacting during an attack, thats another story

Now that think of it, her blockbuster where her soldiers shoot while spinning the umbrella could be worth looking at

2) it goes against what aeon and venus say at the end, as i explained too, no way its over time there and her having multiple robots to do it doesnt either, just means many of her can do this

3) Samson says she will wreck the world like already done via skull heart power, let alone Double in Squigly story its said to have power comparable to that too and the two even fought each other, Eliza even got a greater boost to stomp Double, let not need the Skull Heart anymore for what was intended earlier

4) fair enough i suppose, now that i think of it

5) i would honestly have just Painwheel and Peacock get it, the two have 2 parasites and were made powerful enough to take on Marie herself, plus for both its blatantly said about the soul regarding them when created as they are

6) tbf you cant do in real life that position with the leg and then drop it down, i seen martial artists who watched fighting game characters, as well as other video game ones, saying most of their moves arent practical, some even not be affective and its just for the sake of it

Knowing a few karate like moves doesnt mean you are really a martial artist, again she is mainly a sword fighter, unless its said somewhere she got taught h2h fighting or uses one, thats a good as knowing from the streets a few punches

1) dodging stuff in game or blocking the supers is honestly game mechanics, by that i could as well say for many fighting games they are x speed cuz the player can react to these via blocking or dodging, if it was an intended animation of a character moving in tandem or reacting during an attack, thats another story
But...we do do that
2) it goes against what aeon and venus say at the end, as i explained too, no way its over time there and her having multiple robots to do it doesnt either, just means many of her can do this

3) Samson says she will wreck the world like already done via skull heart power, let alone Double in Squigly story its said to have power comparable to that too and the two even fought each other, Eliza even got a greater boost to stomp Double, let not need the Skull Heart anymore for what was intended earlier
Like i said it would be best to have other staff give input on this
5) i would honestly have just Painwheel and Peacock get it, the two have 2 parasites and were made powerful enough to take on Marie herself, plus for both its blatantly said about the soul regarding them when created as they are
Fair
6) tbf you cant do in real life that position with the leg and then drop it down, i seen martial artists who watched fighting game characters, as well as other video game ones, saying most of their moves arent practical, some even not be affective and its just for the sake of it

Knowing a few karate like moves doesnt mean you are really a martial artist, again she is mainly a sword fighter, unless its said somewhere she got taught h2h fighting or uses one, thats a good as knowing from the streets a few punches
You dont have to be a martial artist though, Martial Arts just implies any semblance of non-weapon combat skill which Parasoul definitely has given her proficiency with kicks alongside her swordplay

1) yeah but like, even as an accepted thing on vs wiki, wouldnt that be questionable for using player influence regarding you blocking or dodging an attack? In case the sol stuff are accepted (if they will), would open the door to the cast getting a rating for dodging or blocking those too, like you can only use so much from gameplay till it gets into more iffy stuff

2) ok then

3)im still eh on that, so wanna see what others say to that one

I got a calc done recently for Parasoul super which with the egretz firing through the umbrella, low end is mach 47.82, mid end is mach 95.64, while high end is mach 143.46

A surprisingly big upgrade in speed for the cast

What Saman and Weekly have accepted can probably be applied.

Okay im getting back to this again, in this link, which is also in the OP, i added two more scans i found thanks to some friends that pointed them out, one from Parasoul bio from the official site for the series, that says Queen Nancy became a skullgirl 7 years ago and nearly destroyed the world, as well as its digital sketchbook, which states that the skull heart makes the woman who wishes on it be corrupted into the skullgirls, which haunts humanity

Also still from the digital sketchbook that the 3 nations had to form the alliance in order to survive against Queen Nancy, all these combined with Robo-Fortune ending should make it clear that tier 6 isnt far fetched, skullgirls are existing for the purpose to destroy the world, which in this context is life wipe, so a "possibly High 6-A" tier doesnt hurt anyone nor can be said its empty words, its supported both the original game, mobile game, official site bio and even a digital sketchbook as well, Trinity also saying in the previously mentioned ending is clear cut what it means, that its not something done overtime as i explained in the OP too, neither anything implies to be taking that much longer either

Nancy being 6-B shouldnt be a big deal to her for a rating as she is declared as above all the other skullgirls in the series, let alone skullgirls being said they are world destroyers would make it non sensical for her to be unable to destroy the countries, again nothing implies to be overtime
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the lasers for Peacock and Robo-Fortune, it doesnt have any anti proof to suggest they arent legit light, meanwhile they fit those for the standards page, such as being called lasers by reliable characters and game description itself, as well as going into detail to specify things such as wavelengths or their nature as z-rays, alpha and gamma, which are things associated in real life for photons or stuff that move at these speeds, which again can be seen in the OP linked there, at the very least a possibly sol attack speed via those shouldnt hurt either honestly

Also i asked for some calcs on some stuff, such as speed, AP and lifting strength for the series, they will be posted in a blog and asked for a check up if they are good, its mostly upgrades if accepted, but also some downgrades from it

The stuff that got accepted or needs proof for the profiles will be added soon to the profiles too

Sorry, i don't have knowledge of skullgirls, i simply thought there was a contradictionnon the revision.

What is left to do here now?

Imho, I'm still personally iffy on the world and kingdom destruction statements.
I kinda changed my mind on Robo-Fortune's ending, since she appear to have done it instantly, so a "possibly" key may be acceptable, for how not totally clear it is. Are there any instances where Venus and Aeon's job is mentioned? That would be good to at least have a grasp of what Robo-Fortune and her clones did, but I don't think it would scale to the skull heart, as they aren't related iirc.
Possibly sol for the lasers is acceptable, but I wouldn't assume that the z-ray thing is comparable to real alpha and gamma rays.

The robo-fortune bots are powered by the skull heart as stated in the ending and because of that heart skullgirls become as they are, Double was also compared to be equal in power to it, while Eliza was gonna use it to wreck the world like she did it before, yet later she gets rid of it tho as she didnt need it anymore, prolly cuz she got a huge boost before fighting Double

Z-ray honestly would be closer to x-ray if to be compared to a real life counterpart and its described on it with wavelength too, let alone called lasers, its also related to photons and such

I didn't notice they were powered by it. And since Double has roughly the same power, how would it work with the general scaling?
Do you have any scans mentioning Venus and Aeon's job to destroy the world?

Only Double, Eliza and the Skullgirls would get anything from that, the rest stay at the feats they scale from normally, which iirc is cerebella feat and marie feat

That is cuz Double and Eliza are stated to have that power of being comparable to Skullgirls on that

On the job thing, i guess double story talking of their plans and such is another one reffering to that, she might have talked more in other stories too prolly, but skull heart is a thing entrusted to Double to get a Skullgirl, from all the lore info and Double is serving her part to get Trinity what they want, which ties to robo fortune ending and the rest of the scans about the destruction

Oh and another quick thing, the digital sketchbook also says, the following thing

And Marie is said she resists it, since the skull heart cant do it in full with her

I think thats corruption as skull heart corrupts the women who wish on it based on impurity of the wish

Okay. No problem.

Can somebody else provide a summary please?

Possibly High 6-A for the Skullgirls, Double and Eliza on the info provided

6-B for Queen Nancy from the info provided

Possibly SoL attack speed for Peacock and Robo-Fortune from the info provided

And resistance to Corruption for Marie from the info provided

The info can be found in the recent comments posted here and the OP as well

While i would love to have that huge of a speed for the cast, isnt that like wrong to take player influence (in this case blocking or dodging attacks in gameplay) as legit? Plus that would open pandora box for other fighting games the idea of using gameplay to bump speed

While i would love to have that huge of a speed for the cast, isnt that like wrong to take player influence (in this case blocking or dodging attacks in gameplay) as legit?
Plus that would open pandora box for other fighting games the idea of using gameplay to bump speed
We already allow that though

I never saw anything like that with the ones you mentioned and i still dont like to do that either, its more fair to use Parasoul new feat i got

Dude we literally have Street Fighter scaled from stuff like Guile's in-game sonicboom and Mortal Kombat scaled to guns used in-game, we 100% allow it there is nothing wrong with using it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back