• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skeleton vs Robot Skeleton

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
The best way to make everyone know a character is putting him against a well-known character in a fight.

Sans vs Tahu

Golden Armor Tahu.

Speed unequalized.

They start at 20m.

Fight in the Core.

SBA.

This a stomp in favor of Tahu

Being a robot grant him immunity to Soul Manipulation. Tahu mindhax Sans or destroy him with an large AoE attack. Sealing could also be a opinion.

Jamesthetaker said:

Being a robot grant him immunity to Soul Manipulation. Tahu mindhax Sans or destroy him with an large AoE attack. Sealing could also be a opinion.
Oh yeah did'nt notice that, I don't no much about Tahu.

Jamesthetaker said:

Again Sans has the speed edge and telekinesis to smack Tahu around for a while and use his gravity manipulation to smack Tahu around even further.

Sans can break the 4th wall to learn all about Tahu and he can just keep teleport spamming again and again and Tahu won't be able to use mind control on someone who he can't see.

With sans' speed he can easily blitz Tahu in a matter of seconds also how is Tahu a robot skeleton ,I'm pretty sure that's Skeletron prime.

1. Break the 4th wall isn't combat-applied.

2. Sure Sans is faster than baseline MHS+, but he doesn't blitz. He would need sub-relativistic speed to do that.

3. Yeah no, you don't need to see your opponent in order to control them.

4. Every artificial being ( and in this case, a robot) would have immunity to Soul Manipulation. This make Tahu immune to 90% of Sans powers.

Robot Skeleton is a title. I'm not sure if the Toa are classified as such.

He still a artificial being, which grant him immunity to Soul Manipulation.

Even he have a soul, Sans cannot do much against mindhax and sealing.

Toa have souls and are not robots. They're biomechanical.

Tahu also can't seal Sans on his own; he needs other Toa to do that.

But I don't think Flowey can match a bones spam with GB and all that stuff even w/o KR.

Promestein said:
Toa have souls and are not robots. They're biomechanical.
Tahu also can't seal Sans on his own; he needs other Toa to do that.
Where did you get that from? I've been looking on Biosector01.com for something that states if bionicles have souls. I know that all of the dead bionicles are rebuilt/revived on the Red Star, but I haven't found anything that states if they have souls.

Also Tahu fra

Back