• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skeleton Boi vs Imagine Breaker

He dodged Othinus' arrows, Accel's wings, Mikoto's lightnings, and more things that are waaaay above supersonic, i see no reason to the danmaku here being a problem.

XDragnoir said:
He dodged Othinus' arrows, Accel's wings, Mikoto's lightnings, and more things that are waaaay above supersonic, i see no reason to the danmaku here being a problem.
sans' telekenesis paralysis is one of those problems

Sans,physically is still 9-B while Touma is 9-C and considering the diffrence in speed shouldn't Sans be able to hit Touma before he can hit him?

Sans is made of magic, one touch and he is IB'ed, speed is equal, and if it wasn't, Touma has precog that allows him to evade lightinings.

XDragnoir said:
Isn't everything in Undertale made of magic?
all monsters are and most of the attacks are magical

but its not like a bone will vanish from hitting touma's body that is not part of his right hand

Speed is equalized, so Touma's precog will work even if the bone isn't magical due to that, after that he only needs to touch Sans with a single finger from his right hand.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Sans can just spawn bones from the ground itself. Even if Touma jumps he will get hit when his feet touches the ground again and he cant block every bone there
yeah

His precog already alerted him from things outside his field of vision and he avoided them. And what is the starting range, btw?

I mean, if he literally removed the bones in the gameplay, wouldn't he do the same here? I mean, if it was IC to him to use all his attacks at the same time Touma would have no way to win, but if he uses one, removes it, and then uses another like he does in the game i can see Touma's precog saving him more times than not, he has some really good feats.

Not the skeleton boy I was expecting

Iirc sans uses his gaster blasters and bone danmaku when in combat, and image breaker is far from all encompassing...

XDragnoir said:
Not even close to Danmaku.

He casually nulled MHS+ attack while talking with Gunha, a "torrential rain of arrows", that can be anything from normal arrows speed to FTL, after a long time of torture (he was around ten thousand deaths here iirc) and Accel's hundreds of wings could have been anything from HH+ to Subrel, there are more but these are my favorite ones.

XDragnoir said:
He casually nulled MHS+ attack while talking with Gunha, a "torrential rain of arrows", that can be anything from normal arrows speed to FTL, after a long time of torture (he was around ten thousand deaths here iirc) and Accel's hundreds of wings could have been anything from HH+ to Subrel, there are more but these are my favorite ones.
pretty sure he can be slowed down with gravity manipulation

Uniasha said:
XDragnoir said:
Isn't gravity manipulation an AoE attack? If so, it can also be nulled by IB

Accel0305 said:
Uniasha said:
XDragnoir said:
Isn't gravity manipulation an AoE attack? If so, it can also be nulled by IB
its more of a soul mode than an AOE

I barely know anything about the lore of sans but I have seen a no-hit run and from what I've seen Touma should just straight-up murder sans. San's attacks are all basic with ways to dodge since he's a boss fight in a game this is literally the fight Touma was born for.

Back