• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Size Matters Not - (Kanna vs Krillin)

Well, I do not see how Kanna will tank the blinding imposed by Krillin, and shortly after she blinds it, she can finish with a Kamehameha (As much as the difference in AP exists, Kanna will not tank a blow of that magnitude to the burning linen). In addition, it can also create residual images to handle your electric strokes

Krillin takes this with Mid-Diff.

>The technique is used by Tien Shinhan during the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament (the Solar Flare is one of Tien's signature moves) and later on by Goku, Krillin, and Cell.

7-A is Krillin's 23rd Budokai key, so yeah he should know it. So Kanna is 281 megatons, while Krillin is superior to 97 megatons? That sounds like kind of a huge difference to me. Krillin is definiatly a better fighter being a trained marshal artist. I need more time.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Rei Rubro said:
Well, I do not see how Kanna will tank the blinding imposed by Krillin,
Enhanced Senses
She can also surround herself with electricity so punching her isn't a good idea
Well, if Kanna had her senses really improved to the point of struggling even with blindness, she might have a chance, but even so, it would be disrupted by flashes of light.
He does not need to make contact, he can very well fight long distances via Flight + Energy Projection (not to mention that he has a much greater range as well).

How long does the blinding last? Still it's just blinding so even if he spams it she still has her hearing and smell. She can also, you know, dodge the projectiles/beams. Does he exclusively range spam in character?

Well, the solar flare lasts just under 10 seconds, it's enough time for him to attack her at that time. She can deflect but if I'm not mistaken Krillin can control the movement of her ki shots, and there would be no way she could divert all the time because Kuririn could use his solar flare without stopping, and not he does not expend energy or gets tired when using his ki strokes (At least he never showed this weakness).

I love Krillin and want him to win more, but he's outclassed here. With an AP advantage and size, she's going to be doing quite a bit of damage, and Krillin doesn't spam ki blasts yet so her electricity will be a huge boon. Also, as a multi-hundred year old dragon, she shouldn't be lacking on experience.

She hasn't spent as much of her life thus far fighting compared to Tohru, Elma, Ilulu, etc but the rest of the points check out.

Enhanced senses would probably make something like solar flare, which relies on sensory overload, more effective. Regardless, I see the arguments against krillin as more convincing as of now, so Kanna fra.

Gotta give this to Kamui for Cal's reasonings.

But I don't think experince will be a big factor here.

TBH the one vote is ridiculously lazy and assumes a Kamehameha will automatically finish someone almost 3x stronger

So.................................................does this bring the Krillin owned count to 40?

Back