• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Six Paths Of Pain Vs Delilah Copperspoon

In that case, if she uses it then Pain Incaps her by completely flooding that body with Chakra and Paralyzing it with the Rinnegan Rods in it, then knocks her out or splatters her.
Has pain shown the ability to
A. Realize someone is possessing them
B. Paralyze them

She can also just leave at will.

Has pain shown the ability to
A. Realize someone is possessing them
B. Paralyze them

She can also just leave at will.
Yes because he's already possessing the Corpses with his Rinnegan Rods and Madara used said Rinnegan Rods to paralyze Tobirama and Hashirama.

If she can leave at will then at least she won't have possession of one of his Paths of Pain since she'll just get Paralyzed.

I could weasel out of this whole argument by saying it's out of character.
If she can leave at will then at least she won't have possession of one of his Paths of Pain since she'll just get Paralyzed.
Yeah, she can leave the pains with a thought and her true body wouldn't be affected, just the pain.
Yes because he's already possessing the Corpses with his Rinnegan Rods and Madara used said Rinnegan Rods to paralyze Tobirama and Hashirama.
Fair.

Actually, if he can stab her with the Rinnegan Rods there's a chance he can just Paralyze her normal body and possibly take control of it as a new Path of Pain if he loses one that can be replaced easily.

Actually, if he can stab her with the Rinnegan Rods there's a chance he can just Paralyze her normal body and possibly take control of it as a new Path of Pain if loses one that can be replaced easily.
I was arguing stabbing the pain being possessed wouldn't affect her, she does resist possession but not paralysis, though she can spam blink.

I was arguing stabbing the pain being possessed wouldn't affect her, she does resist possession but not paralysis, though she can spam blink.
Even if she can still teleport, she can't really move at that point so good luck fighting back. At that point there's nothing really stopping him from Teleporting her back to him using the Animal Path since she's now being flooded with his Chakra.

Even if she can still teleport, she can't really move at that point so good luck fighting back. At that point there's nothing really stopping him from Teleporting her back to him using the Animal Path since she's now being flooded with his Chakra.
A. I could weasel out of this whole argument by saying it's out of character.
B. She can escape his body with a thought.
C. When has pain flooded someone with Chakra you talked about the rods, but i don't remember his raw chakra paralysing.

I meant if he stabs her with it, not the Paths. The Paths are already covered in tiny Rinnegan Rods/Receivers.

He doesn't actually need to Flood you with his Chakra, that's just how controls his Paths of Pain by transmitting his Chakra through the Rods in their Bodies. Example, Madara can paralyze Tobirama and Hashirama with his Rinnegan Rods and Pain has had the Rinnegan for a long time, so he would know how to do this.

I feel like the sheer numbers of Pain (+ the Animal Path's Summons) would create such unrelenting pressure that he's bound to hit her at least once, especially with their shared vision making it easier to coordinate and dodge attacks. If they hit her once it's over, and I think they can at least do that. So yeah I'll go with Pain for now.

Back