• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Six Paths Of Pain Vs Delilah Copperspoon

Arcker123

He/Him
I genuinely think this can be fair (I'm aware this is an AP stomp, but I think her Hax can make this fair)

Delilah Copperspoon Vs Pain

Dishonored 2 Delilah

Six Paths Of Pain

Speed =

Both IC

Takes place in the Leaf Village

SBA otherwise

d1n3iwz-539c0ae3-5cde-4d49-b6fc-694a80ab445b.jpg
See the source image

Nagato Uzumaki: UchihaSlayer96,
I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die,
Popted2, XSOULOFCINDERX

Delilah Kaldwin:

Incon:

Last edited:
In that case, Pain sends in the Human, Preta and Animal Paths to start with while the rest stay out of sight until neccessary. The Animal Path will spam it's summons while the Human Path tries to rush her to rip her soul out meanwhile the Preta Path plays support absorbing attacks thrown at them. All of this combined with the fact that the Paths can see through each other's eyes and the eyes of the Animal Path's Summons makes it quite hard to catch them by surprise.

Preta Path plays support absorbing attacks thrown at them.
Delilah’s ranged attacks were useless anyways due to the AP difference, also can he absorb physical things laced with magic?
The Animal Path will spam it's summons
This was actually one of the things I thought Delilah would have a problem with, I guess my counter to this would simply be bend time or incapping the animal path with petrification.

Delilah’s ranged attacks were useless anyways due to the AP difference, also can he absorb physical things laced with magic?

This was actually one of the things I thought Delilah would have a problem with, I guess my counter to this would simply be bend time or incapping the animal path with petrification.
It can absorb attacks made out of Chakra that are given physical form like Fire Balls and stuff. Also, I would assume Verse Equalization takes care of the whole "Magic isn't Chakra" problem.

If the first 3 paths get Incapped then the Naraka Path will go to revive them while the Asura Path rushes her as a Diversion from wherever they're hiding while the Deva Path sees what the **** just happened and assesses that she's a serious Threat that needs to be taken out immediately so as soon as the Animal Path gets brought back they summon the Chameleon that can hide from Sage Mode Users and try to kill her with Stealth while the rest of the Paths distract her. If none of that works, then it's time for Chibaku Tensei to seal her.

Does it work even if she gets Splattered by someone way stronger than her or at least does it slow down?
Her type 8 is reliant on this guy so I don't know if this is NLF or not.
If the first 3 paths get Incapped then the Naraka Path will go to revive them
People who are petrified by her aren't dead, as shown when Corvo/Emily are shown perfectly alive after being freed, it just incaps you.
Asura Path rushes her as a Diversion from wherever
Dark Vision grants her precognition based on movements, heat vision, and the ability to see people through walls and obstructions, I know SM has extra senses, but not the ability to literally see through walls.
so as soon as the Animal Path gets brought back they summon the Chameleon that can hide from Sage Mode Users and try to kill her with Stealth while the rest of the Paths distract her.
Delilah wouldn't have killed the animal path, rather incapping him as I explained above, Delilah can summon her own duplicates than can use her abilities like TK, Blink (A pseudo Teleport), and Thorns so she won't be ganked by the paths.
If none of that works, then it's time for Chibaku Tensei to seal her.
Blink, She can blink from her mansion to dunwall (Which requires long trip by boat from dunwall to reach) so I assume she can just blink away from it with a thought.

If literally none of that works (btw when I say revive I mean the Naraka Path will shove them into the King of Hell which will fix them since the Paths of Pain are just Corpses being controlled by Nagato) then this is a stomp in her favor even without Bloodlusting her.

What if pain was bloodlusted?
That literally doesn't change anything other than having him start with Chibaku Tensei or Shenra Tensei which she'll either teleport away from, Time Stop him and Hax him or get Resurrected from if it does hit her because "LOL Type 8" which then leaves him wide open and exhausted for her to Hax his ass.

To be fair, the time stuff is OOC because she isn't bloodlusted, but this does look like a stomp.

I'll give you this much, if it wasn't for Type 8 this wouldn't be a stomp and it'd be a really hard won fight for either of them if they play their cards right.
I mean, Pain is High 7-A, a single hit would splatter as you said, wouldn't she need feats for that Or not because her type 8 is reliant on a tier 2.

I mean, Pain is High 7-A, a single hit would splatter as you said, wouldn't she need feats for that Or not because her type 8 is reliant on a tier 2.
She would, so maybe he has a chance at an Incap. Can we get someone knowledgeable on Dishonored to answer if it'll bring her back from being Splattered?

She would, so maybe he has a chance at an Incap. Can we get someone knowledgeable on Dishonored to answer if it'll bring her back from being Splattered?
I mean, i would say i'm knowledgeable on Dishonored (Not to toot my own horn) and she hasn't shown feats of that.

(btw when I say revive I mean the Naraka Path will shove them into the King of Hell which will fix them since the Paths of Pain are just Corpses being controlled by Nagato)
I wouldn't say it physically injures them in any way, has the naraka path shown the ability to get rid of incaps, or things covering the body?

I wouldn't say it physically injures them in any way, has the naraka path shown the ability to get rid of incaps, or things covering the body?
He could just break them himself and then shove them in if it doesn't work at first since he has the Asura Path running Decoy Duty for him.

Back