• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Six Paths Madara vs God of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymousBlank said:
Madara doesn't have the statue or he has no Juubi
The Juubi has the statue's abilities.

I also forgot tomention that Madara has his black recievers for paralysis and to control the God of Light.

AnonymousBlank said:
God of Darkness and why would that work? Omnidirectional blasts are a thing and he can also absorb anything Madara throws.
I... can't understand that phrase. Hypocritical of me, but still.

GoD can't absorb stuff thrown at him by Madara tough, no.

AnonymousBlank said:
God of Darkness and why would that work? Omnidirectional blasts are a thing and he can also absorb anything Madara throws.
Not anything physical like black recievers and the blasts are useless against TSBs.

Btw voting Madara if people did not notice.

@Risci

Which phrase?

Not the recievers, but he can for any jutsu used which should include TSB since they are just a mix of elements.

@Rocker

Thats what the blasts are for. He just hits the receivers away.

TSBs are ohysical, elements can be physical too, dont know what you mean by like TSBs, also he cant do anything against stuff like Limbo clones anyway.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Risci

Which phrase?

Not the recievers, but he can for any jutsu used which should include TSB since they are just a mix of elements.

@Rocker

Thats what the blasts are for. He just hits the receivers away.
Exept the tsb plain isn't affected by stuff like nulling ir rinnegan users absorbing them (and with his absorption only working on stuff he granted, I doubt you can argue it's better than the rinnegan).

The recievers are solide, no he isn't absorbing them. And firing energy at something that actively disturbs it isn't the wisest of ideas.

Also, why would he bother acting like Madara is a threat to him?

@Rocker

Invisible things hitting you from different angles? If only he had omnidirectional blasts to help with that ovo

@Emperor

What stops the wood dragons from getting ripped apart? Or even grabbing him when he just shapeshifts or teleports away. They will get destroyed before they can get him.

@Risci

I specifically said he wouldn't absorb the recievers.

You're right. He would just see Madara as an annoying human and BFR his soul to the afterlife.

They are not just invisible they exist in other dimensions in other words he can not hit them back. I swear how many times does this need to be explined. We need a Limbo clones explanation page.

It wouldn't help, remotly.

The fact that they would have Madara's chakra in it, and GoD is baseline.

Yeah... because he totally is like that. He never once bfr'd anyone, found that leaving a gal alone for eternity would be a better curse, and didn't exactly react like that to the army at his doorstep.

Seriously, Madra flies up and just mindhaxes while GoD is surprised.

I don't think GoD is baseline, which is why I haven't argued AP yet. He's not simply stated to be a planet buster, but has a feat with it.

If the clones are hitting him, he can hit them back. Harming people is a two way street.

And Madara scales to Hag who isn't even double baseline. On the topic of AP though, can we remove the link to GoD's moonbusting or change his AP to reflect the results? The thing puts him at 5-A which isn't accepted.

He (the God of Darkness) wasn't the one who cursed Salem, that was his brother (the God of Light). The army didn't show up at his doorstep but his brother's. GoD just popped in and rekt the army.

No it really is not, They do not take the dmg in a clash only the God of Darkness does. It is why Madara can sub/swap with his clone and it wont get hurt from Naruto and Sasuke's attacks.

No, he can't. That is their whole point. The energy of their attack can slap you, but you can't slap them unless you have six paths bull.

Yeah. Saying that an attack twice as strong as GoD get's just ripped apart is still wrong. Especially since he could only cover that area with an energy attack.

He was the one who decided to destroy humanity to leave her alone as further punishment tough. And he didn't bfr them, watched them attack him without care, and only then attacked back with an energy attack.

I saw the episode.

AnonymousBlank said:
And Madara scales to Hag who isn't even double baseline.
Hags is like 400 zt Madara is 200 iirc so actually Hags is more like 6 to 7 tims baseline and madara is like 3 to 4 times baseline.

Dude he can't hit Limbo.

How strong is he physically? It's able to hold down Full Kurama.

You still haven't answered when I asked about in which circumstances he uses that in. From my knowledge on the verse which is 0, He used it once on some dude then just fights the rest normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back