• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinning Regenerators - Ban (NNT) vs Beast Cole (Infamous)

Standard battle assumptions between these two sinning regenerators. Both of them are dastardly evil bastards after all. Or are they?

Lightning versus Thieving Power

Battle takes place on the sea city, right beside a kingdom where Estarossa and Escanor takes place.

Cole only has to die twice for Ban to win.

Speed is actually close for them though. And yeah I messed up in the categories lol. Then again maybe I should use him instead.

And as in Ionic Drain? I think Ban might be able to counter that with Hunter Fest or weakening him.

No, Beast Cole's profile says he can absorb matter, I'm assuming it was through the Psuedo-Black Holes the Beast could make.

I suppose he could pull himself out with his staff, but Cole could just throw him back in either with his Lightning Hook, a Blast, or maybe even with a Kinetic Pulse.

Wouldn't he need to focus on using the black hole? Ban could stagger him too by trying to pull his heart out, only to have him regenerate after.

But as we saw with the Beast, only one hand is needed to perform the technique, leaving Cole with one free hand to work with. Also, Cole can lower the gravity in his area, which could catch Ban off guard. The only way for Ban to counter that is to use his staff to grab onto something and hold on. Also, as seen with the Beast, he can still perform the technique whilst being attacked, since John could shrug off most of Cole's attacks whilst pulling him into the attack.

True true. And yeah that would be the best option. Although I think to some extent Ban could actually knock him around since surviving a nuke is his best feat right?

Yeah, his normal durability is at least Town level, but with shields and kinetic energy manipulation, he is at City level.

So yeah, Ban could knock him around, since Ban is physically superior to him, striking/lifting strength, durability, but when Cole starts breaking out his more ranged and hax based powers, most off which should be able to harm people with Ban's durability, that's when the real fight begins.

Also, this is a question I've wanted to ask for a while, would the ability to drain neuroelectricity from someone be considered hax? Since it basically bypasses someone durability, and just about every living thing that has a nervous system requires that energy to live.

Yup. Or at least that's what I like to believe.

True true. But then again what if Ban steals all his strength and goes Mountain level mode? Would that be enough to wipe out Beast Cole?

Honestly... Yes. Although that's with Ionic Drain.

But he could also drain via physical contact

Doesn't he only go Mountain level depending on the person who he drains from? I thought the Snatch's strength stealing worked with scaling.

And even then, would it be enough? Cause the Beast can put himself back together from atoms via a matter absorbing black hole, and I'm not sure if Ban can destroy on an atomic level.

True.

And well it drains everything around him. Although even if he drains a bit he might seriously injure Cole.

And true... Maybe I should give a rule on the Beast has to be knocked out at least 3 x

I'm a bit behind in NNT, but has Ban used Snatch to actually kill anyone via draining all of their strength? Or has he only used it to weaken them, then blow them away with his new strength? And even then, would that even be an effective way of fighting Cole? Cause as aforementioned, Cole's not really a physical fighter, he mostly relys on lightning, fire and as the Beast, Ray Sphere energy/radiation, which I'm not sure is really affected by having his physical stats sapped.

And maybe take it down to knocked out 2x, cause once Cole realizes he's dealing with a serious threat, he gonna whip out the Psuedo-black hole.

Sorry was making a profile

Nope not yet. Although then again I won't be surprised if he can do that. True on that actually but the Beast has some strength in terms of striking power so that could count. It's really against Ban huh.

Anyway that seems credible. Although he still has a chance afterwards.

Yeah, but his striking strength is at the high end multi-city block, where as Ban is at the Small City level and higher with weapons and Snatch, so stealing Cole's strength isn't gonna do much for him.

BUT WAIT, doesn't he steal speed as well? Cause I can see him adding Cole's MHS+ speed onto his own MHS+ speed to perform some nasty blows. Even if Cole can regain his stamina via unlimited energy and heal via black hole, he's gonna look like a statue compared to Ban when his speed is stolen.

But Cole himself doesn't really need to move to attack, since he can release omnidirectional lightning attacks and a Ray Sphere Blast that can cover a city in an instant, so I guess stealing Cole's speed will only help in slowing Cole down and helping him dodge his attacks. And Cole does have teleportation.

Also, how would Precision play into this? Cause now Cole can increase his reaction time to unknown extents and can use it for as long he he wants, since the Beast boost increased all of his stats and gave him unlimited energy.

That last thing sound good.

True, but like I said he can steal from the area around him. What chapter are you on SDS btw?

Yup he does. He steals a lot of stuff. It would give for some really good advantage overall and would keep him alive more consistently.

True true... that's another thing for him. Range.

Precision won't really matter. He probably already gets his heightened reflexes from it.

Alright editting it in.

It was around the point where they went into Ban's backstory a bit and were going after the Ten Commandments. Can't remember the chapter.

I still think Cole has this for my reasons above. He just has too many things Ban can't counter.

Back