• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinbad Vs Kaido

Sinbad scales to 2.51 Teratos, Kaido to 12.64. The gap between them is 5.04x. For it to be a oneshot, there needs to be a 7x gap.
Now take into account the fact that he applies Advanced Conqueror's with Thunder Bagua, which we know is usually his starting attack.

Still not a one shot.
It's considered an amp. Nothing quantifiable, but anything beyond 2x from base is a one shot. CoC is considered a greater amp than regular Armament. If it's not a one shot, it's a two shot. Sinbad's durability doesn't scale to his EM Ap. He wouldn't withstand direct hits from Kaido.

Why the f am I seeing some big misinformation on obs haki?

Observation haki isn't analytical prediction at all.

They read your mind and can see what you will do in the future, advance observation haki is continuously seeing the future of everything not just by reading someone.

WHY THE F CANT I FIND THE TRANSLATIONS

Anticipate the enemy's movements! Read your opponent's mind and sense his next move! This ability can help you avoid enemy attacks.This ability can be applied in a variety of situations, such as avoiding an enemy's attack, or anticipating their movements and hitting them with an attack.
Grasping the surrounding situation! Use your supremacy ability in all directions.
The number of fierce beasts can be directed to grasp the number and location of creatures around you that you cannot see.
You can see the number and location of creatures around you that you cannot see. With increased skill and accuracy, you can even see how powerful your opponent is.
foresight

The higher the user's ability, the greater the range of colors that can be used!

It is a supreme power that sharpens the five senses and perceives signs! This is the supremacy that allows you to sense the presence of living things around you, as well as their emotional movements. Not only in battle, but also in danger.
It is effective not only in battle, but also in foreseeing and avoiding dangers and hazards!
Here are some of the not the best translations of obs haki

Why the f am I seeing some big misinformation on obs haki?

Observation haki isn't analytical prediction at all.

They read your mind and can see what you will do in the future, advance observation haki is continuously seeing the future of everything not just by reading someone.

WHY THE F CANT I FIND THE TRANSLATIONS
Precognition is when you see the future, they are just predicting their opponents next move by reading their emotion, that's analytical prediction. The only true precognition/future sight is the one luffy and katakuri use and it's exclusive to them.

Precognition is when you see the future, they are just predicting their opponents next move by reading their emotion, that's analytical prediction. The only true precognition/future sight is the one luffy and katakuri use and it's exclusive to them.
No
Analytical Prediction is the ability to predict future actions, circumstances, probabilities or other things through methods unrelated to Precognition. For example, this includes predicting the opponent's movement through combat experience, reading the minute body movements, predicting their actions through observation, mathematical predictions, or through some unspecified magical or astronomical means, among numerous methods of predictions.

Precognition is the ability to see the future. The specifics of the ability, and whether or not they can act on the information they see to change the future, differs depending on the user and verse. The ability may only be useful for the short term; or it may be best for the long term. Precognition can allow characters to react to attacks faster than they'd normally be able to react to. The information it provides may be complex and intricate, or simple and limited, if not inaccurate, while other forms of precognition may be much more accurate.

Since anime is second Canon... Actually I don't think this happened in the manga but it depicts obs haki good

Luffy can see where the movement or attack goes in the future by reading his opponent... While advanced obs haki is literally seeing everything in the future. Advanced can see with eyes and basic obs haki can see with their mind 🤔 kinda like that

But I'll try finding 2nd Canon observation haki

11.png
12.png

Look... With sensing the opponent they can know and kinda see where the attack starts, will go and when it hits before they start attacking

No

Since anime is second Canon... Actually I don't think this happened in the manga but it depicts obs haki good

Luffy can see where the movement or attack goes in the future by reading his opponent... While advanced obs haki is literally seeing everything in the future. Advanced can see with eyes and basic obs haki can see with their mind 🤔 kinda like that

But I'll try finding 2nd Canon observation haki

So basic kenbunshoku is seeing the future. And advanced kenbunshoku is seeing everything in the future. What????
Basic kenbunshoku invloves reading the opponents intentions so the user knows how they attack, now that I think about this, this doesn't even fit analytical prediction. It's intent sensing or telepathy because they aren't really predicting anything either nor are they seeing the future which is actual precognition like katakuri.

So basic kenbunshoku is seeing the future. And advanced kenbunshoku is seeing everything in the future. What????
Basic kenbunshoku invloves reading the opponents intentions so the user knows how they attack, now that I think about this, this doesn't even fit analytical prediction. It's intent sensing or telepathy because they aren't really predicting anything either nor are they seeing the future which is actual precognition like katakuri.
They know the future... Which makes them kinda see it as well.

For example you know what you did 5 second ago in the past and is seeing back in time by doing that... But for basic observation haki it's the future..

While advanced is actually see everything in the future not just your opponents

Last edited:
Wait so is kenbunshoku like some form of mind hax? cuz like Sinbad resists mind hax on like a higher dimensional lvl

Wait so is kenbunshoku like some form of mind hax? cuz like Sinbad resists mind hax on like a higher dimensional lvl
No... Observation haki reads emotion, intent, mind, presence and more to observe things and stuff🤔

Conquerors haki is similar to mind hax but more will power hax 🐵

No... Observation haki reads emotion, intent, mind, presence and more to observe things and stuff🤔

Conquerors haki is similar to mind hax but more will power hax 🐵
But like most of those happen within the mind like emotion, intent, etc. and Sinbad is half fallen whichs means his rukh is also black and is separate from the regular rukh, the rukh is the everything like mind, soul, fate, etc. and fallens were unaffected by Sinbad rewriting the flow of rukh and since Sinbad is a fallen as well he shouldn't be affected by mind haxs on like 5 or 6d level. So would kenbunshoku be able to sense black rukh which is separate to regular rukh?

Of course I'm not saying kenbunshoku wouldn't work but just wanted to point this out

But like most of those happen within the mind like emotion, intent, etc. and Sinbad is half fallen whichs means his rukh is also black and is separate from the regular rukh, the rukh is the everything like mind, soul, fate, etc. and fallens were unaffected by Sinbad rewriting the flow of rukh and since Sinbad is a fallen as well he shouldn't be affected by mind haxs on like 5 or 6d level. So would kenbunshoku be able to sense black rukh which is separate to regular rukh?

Of course I'm not saying kenbunshoku wouldn't work but just wanted to point this out
Observation haki should work but is there a page that explains it?

Also how would kenbunshoku sense Sinbad emotions, intent, etc. if Sinbad doesn't have the same rukh as Kaido?
I still don't know what that means... Why do they need same Rukh? Kaido doesn't even have Rukh
The links says they aren't Safe by my anti virus but I did read through the text and I still don't see why observation haki wouldn't work...

I still don't know what that means... Why do they need same Rukh? Kaido doesn't even have Rukh

The links says they aren't Safe by my anti virus but I did read through the text and I still don't see why observation haki wouldn't work...

I would assume Kaido has rukh because one, it is the home of the souls and is the root of everything. Two because of verse equalization due to SBA.

I was pointing out that it might not work because observation haki would only be sensing the regular flow of rukh and not the irregular black rukh. From the way observation haki is described for Kaido it really seems like mind reading or some sort of mind haxs which Sinbad resists on a higher dimensional level.

I would assume Kaido has rukh because one, it is the home of the souls and is the root of everything. Two because of verse equalization due to SBA.
Haki and Rukh aren't even close in being the same thing.... So why would Sinbad need verse equalization?
I was pointing out that it might not work because observation haki would only be sensing the regular flow of rukh and not the irregular black rukh. From the way observation haki is described for Kaido it really seems like mind reading or some sort of mind haxs which Sinbad resists on a higher dimensional level.
Haki doesn't only sense souls...

I literally have no clue what you are saying...

Observation haki isn't only mind reading.. It is many things like emotion reading which isn't really mind reading also intent isn't mind reading

Observation haki isn't only mind reading.. It is many things like emotion reading which isn't really mind reading also intent isn't mind reading
It's all telepathy. Now, Sinbad resists mind manipulation, Kenbun Haki has nothing to do with it as it it only interferes with the opponent's mind in order to take notice. Sinbad resists changes in Rukh/Mind, which is different.

It's all telepathy. Now, Sinbad resists mind manipulation, Kenbun Haki has nothing to do with it as it it only interferes with the opponent's mind in order to take notice. Sinbad resists changes in Rukh/Mind, which is different.
Rukh is the soul but it's the source of magic and basically everything in the world. To be fallen means to be removed from the flow of fate, or rukh. Acausality Type 4
Ahh I see

sinbad wins imo
As he is an Singularity he can see fate and future like david
0295-002.png

more on it
0194-009.png

0222-019.png
0222-020.png

0227-015.png
0227-016.png

As a singularity you can see fate in which you can see future events as shown above

Now sinbad can use his Metal vessel as he wants cause as he has precog
so he can Use Zepar to mind manip and can command the spirit it self aswell
0212-002.png
0131-013.png

He can also use Valefor ability of Stagnation in which you can stop molecules and restrict a substance's movement
unknown.png
8175022-3cyajki.png
8175023-ytpwfwe.png

Sinbad is also half fallen and disconnected from great flow giving him Acausality Type 4

Now sinbad can use his Metal vessel as he wants cause as he has precog
so he can Use Zepar to mind manip and can command the spirit it self aswell
He being able to do it doesn't make him do it. Has Sinbad ever seen fate in any situation before any battle? Cuz I don't remember (Maybe he did this in the spin-off, which I didn't have patience to read). Btw, the fate that David saw couldn't be stopped, and Sinbad doesn't see the future very often too.

About what I read, does stagnation slow down the target's perception, thoughts and sensations? For if so, Kaido has instinctive reactions and extrasensory perception via Haki.

The Observation Haki grants the user the ability to know people's intent. Sinbad starts in base form and must transform to fight; even though Sinbad, for using precog, would start with Zepar to use mindhax, before that, Kaido would already know his intention and how he would be in danger. During this period he could already blitz and attack Sinbad with a sequence of attacks with his Kanabō (By AP difference, any of Kaido's attacks would leave Sinbad severely injured and broken) which would guarantee him the victory.

Kaido FRA...

Kaido can also reduce him to ash with AOE Boro breath
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/73b1e62f1c45e65efea37750763acca1/0034.jpg

He being able to do it doesn't make him do it. Has Sinbad ever seen fate in any situation before any battle? Cuz I don't remember (Maybe he did this in the spin-off, which I didn't have patience to read). Btw, the fate that David saw couldn't be stopped, and Sinbad doesn't see the future very often too.

About what I read, does stagnation slow down the target's perception, thoughts and sensations? For if so, Kaido has instinctive reactions and extrasensory perception via Haki.

The Observation Haki grants the user the ability to know people's intent. Sinbad starts in base form and must transform to fight; even though Sinbad, for using precog, would start with Zepar to use mindhax, before that, Kaido would already know his intention and how he would be in danger. During this period he could already blitz and attack Sinbad with a sequence of attacks with his Kanabō (By AP difference, any of Kaido's attacks would leave Sinbad severely injured and broken) which would guarantee him the victory.
Stagnation allows Sinbad to control the movement of molecules to freeze his target in place.

Knowing Sinbad intent doesn't mean Kaido would know the affects of his transformation. Kaido isn't blitzing since they are both relatively equal in terms of speed and Sinbad wouldn't be one-shotted either.

For if so, Kaido has instinctive reactions and extrasensory perception via Haki.
If it slows down perception, thoughts and so on, it will slow down instincts too.
Instincts come afterall from a part of the brain.

Tho it also slows down his movement so it's ok...

Correction not redirect it, nullify it:

He was able to cancel an extreme magic attack, which scales higher than Kaido's AP, with a normal attack.

No.... Don't think it works like that
Sinbad
Striking Strength:
Unknown | Large Island Class
VS
kaido
Striking Strength: Country Class

Sinbad
Lifting Strength:
Unknown | Class G+
VS
kaido
Lifting Strength: At least Class T (Comparable to Big Mom), higher with Full Beast, even higher with Hybrid Form, Class P with Flame Clouds

Back