• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EE for David, Sinbad, and Aladdin

That looks more like deconstruction than erasure without further context.
Why would it be deconstruction? Deconstruction is the ability to break things down into smaller parts. What David does to Falan isn't breaking her down to smaller parts he outright erases her.

Why would it be deconstruction? Deconstruction is the ability to break things down into smaller parts. What David does to Falan isn't breaking her down to smaller parts he outright erases her.
She is literally falling into smaller parts before we see her disappear completely, smaller parts can be as small as atoms making someone seemingly disappear in the same fashion.

Al Thamen say that she disappeared. I haven't really started Sinbad adventures but wasn't Falan part of Al Thamen? If she was just deconstructed shouldn't there be a doll present?

Oh right that is true and yeah she is part of Al Thamen.
Can we get the full context then cause this is just a small portion of what is happening. Also is this not translated version? I she is part of Al Thamen and there is no doll then yeah EE can likely be used.

Still a bit dicey but I can agree to EE based on that since she doesnt have a doll, get M3X on this since he knows Magi.

When Al Thamen members dies, they are turned into dolls, as noted by Aladdin during his fight against them + Arba. What happened in this is indeed EE.

More EE feats are when the angels attacked the Earth in the final arc, they returned everything to Rukh, it'd be like Sinbad's regen

"After Sinbad died his Ruhk returned to the Great Flow and according to Arba returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing but Sinbad was able to return to life thanks to the will of the Magi Gods"

If the rukh/soul fragments of a person remain, it seems unreliable to consider them completely existence-erased.

Really? That would be different then. Are you certain?

Yes. Even if there was rukh left over it would mean she was returned to the rukh which means to be reduced to nothingness. Plus the other members of Al-Thamen sensed her presence disappeared.

When Al Thamen members dies, they are turned into dolls, as noted by Aladdin during his fight against them + Arba. What happened in this is indeed EE.

More EE feats are when the angels attacked the Earth in the final arc, they returned everything to Rukh, it'd be like Sinbad's regen

"After Sinbad died his Ruhk returned to the Great Flow and according to Arba returning to the Ruhk means becoming nothing but Sinbad was able to return to life thanks to the will of the Magi Gods"
I gave my thoughts about it already.

Back