• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simpson's Upgrades and stuff continued

GoCommitDi said:
It's really not superhuman, not sure why it's listed as that but there are many speed feats on his profile that's far above superhuman but listed as so (like him dodging electricity, him throwing a water balloon to Paris, dodging lasers, and outrunning magic)

I think moving so fast to set the ground on fire is Hypersonic
Actually looking back at some other proflies FOP Isn't the only Nick based low ball of the centuary as the popular series (Also one of the few that do not have much talking going on this site.) TMNT ALSO has the same highly downplayed speed ratings. What I mean to is even the classic Turtles can too "dodge laser beams." As described which ever type it would be is an interesting thought yes but even then have the very pecuilar ratings of "Superhuman to Supersonic+ speeds. (Classic to 2014 TMNT.)" And TMNT 2003/Rise of the Mutant Ninja Turtles I'm pretty sure have history evading such fast moving projectiles as well... Only to be listed at a shocking "Hypersonic/High Hypersonic." Speeds. Not to mention in terms of running speed all four 2003 Turtles can keep up with Mikey who is actually able to quickly reach the top of a very high mouintain, what type of speed rating would that be I wonder? But in terms of combat/reaction speeds much higher with these descriptions, well overall such should obviously be catagorized much higher then this.

Maybe there's more then just the speed being very low balled, they might show a lot more abilities then the mentioned thus far in their profiles.

Looks fine to me. Skinner knowing that Bart is reading his thoughts is interesting, but it's likely just a gag or intelligence feat.

Homer also acknowledges Bart can read his mind. It may just be knowledge that Bart has that capability too. Regardless, it shouldn't add anything to them, only Bart. But awesome

Knowing Bart, he's probably used his telepathy to mess with them enough times for them to realise he has it.

There is one instance where Bart's inside homers thought bubble. Which isn't uncommon. Marge, Moe, and others have displayed that capability.

As well, would the fact Bart manipulates her thought be a form of Mind Manipulation As well as Telepathy? Since he didn't just see or read her thoughts. But changed details on it

So how many city block level feats do we have so far? Four or so with the helicopter, the nuclear plug-up, the nuclear melting, and the super doh.

How many until its not in outlier territory?

Oh. That reminds me. I found a Large Building feat in the Simpsons, and another feat that looks like it could be building territory

Buttersamuri said:
Oh. That reminds me. I found a Large Building feat in the Simpsons, and another feat that looks like it could be building territory
To be perfectly clear The Simpsons should have reached at the bare minimum High 8-C by now with possibly hypersonic speeds via outrunning several explosions and one or two relativistic based reaction speeds.

He blocks a tank bulletproof which causes this explosion which completely destroys the tank

Pulverizing it would get Or 2.017580889474187344 Tons of TNT

Vapping it would get 121.29175771649330784 Tons of TNT

This guy beats on Snake a few times, who manages to get up even after taking some beatings from the guy. Depending which end is better. It's either another feat for Urban tier, or a feat to give them that small push into Large building, along with Skinners car feat

The only thing that was left of that tank was the ash on his hand after the explosion. I think that's vaporizing.

Although it looks like there's some debris as the smoke clears.

Oh care no debris at all

B8E22200-AD4E-4EB8-9529-9F8E79D95F7F
2BBEAC6F-F711-4D96-9450-984D069B52D6
Only smoke, and ash. Which looking what it, it may be vaping since we see ash on his hand, and it's left smoking. As well, the ground under the tank shows to have turn blacked like it was burnt. So vapping makes sense to me

Buttersamuri said:
Assuming the tank feat does work. Here's the current feats for Simpsons in the more urban levels

Homer nuclear car (MCB) the Nuclear Car

Tank Vaping feat (MCB) https://youtu.be/G8dztpq6bi0

Earthquake (Town-City) https://youtu.be/MAEgFozgOfk

Helicopter feat (City Block)

Homer Beer Explosion (City Block) https://youtu.be/r4g8S7y0p2c
Also even the smallest tornado is apparently HIGH 8-C... Look no further to Marge's tornado feat she did TWICE, Normally and Buff Marge.

Buttersamuri said:
seems like we should have enough for Large building-city block buff. Skinners car feat. The tank feat, helicopter feat, beer explosion feat, tornado feat
But no, Apparently it will still be accounted as outlier because normal suburban neighborhood and no physics breaking scenarios have actually happened.

Tbh. That isn't going to get good results due to Inverse square Law. He wasn't at the center of it, so quite a lot of the explosion will lose its energy.

Back