• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simplest Bill CRT

Just remembered about the whole Blendin & Bill deal story so here we go.

Basically, Bill should have Time Travel in his Mindscape Key via this scan:
Just as I was thinking I would give anything for Time Baby's respect, this weird triangle guy showed up in my dreams and said that he would make sure Time Baby never bothered me again. All I had to do was shake his hand! I've never been great at making decisions under pressure, and, well, you know the rest! When I awoke, that stupid triangle had used my body to travel through time and destroy the entire universe -- and Time Baby, too!
The scan itself says that Bill used Blendin’s body to travel through time, meaning he was not in the present events of Gravity Falls before the possession while talking to Blendin (and Blendin was in the future at that point, so it makes sense and I’m just lazy to get a scan on it but I will if you need). So basically, Bill moved into the future before getting physical form. To support this, he explicitly knows about Time Baby (it could really be just his future-seeing abilities being really good which is why it’s just supportive).

Agree: @Dark_Soul20189 @y3p_owo
Disagree: @Accelerated_Evolution
Neutral:

Last edited:
Just remembered about whole Blendin & Bill deal story so here we go.
Basically, this scan:

The scan itself says that Bill used Blendin’s body to travel through time, meaning he was already not in the present events of Gravity Falls (and Blendin was in the future at that point, so it makes sense). So basically, Bill moved into the future before getting physical form. To support this, he explicitly knows about Time Baby (it could really be just his future-seeing abilities being really good which is why it’s just supportive).
So just Time Travel for his Mindscape Key.
May i ask what you are proposing?

In both episodes that Blendin appeared he showed the capability of travelling through time, that's also one of the main points of his character

I don't see why Bill would be using Time Travel by himself and not by Blendin equipment

In both episodes that Blendin appeared he showed the capability of travelling through time, that's also one of the main points of his character

I don't see why Bill would be using Time Travel by himself and not by Blendin equipment
No, the point was that Bill had to go to the future to even make a deal with Blendin in the first place. He did use Blendin equipment later, sure, but before even talking to Blendin, he should have traveled in the time period when Blendin lived.

No, the point was that Bill had to go to the future to even make a deal with Blendin in the first place. He did use Blendin equipment later, sure, but before even talking to Blendin, he should have traveled in the time period when Blendin lived.
Bill already has Dimensional Travel, he didn't needed to travel through time if he already is out of it in the first place

Bill already has Dimensional Travel, he didn't needed to travel through time if he already is out of it in the first place
How will Dimensional Travel help in moving to the future?
He don't need his equipment to Time Travel, heck, if he does, how can he meet Blendin in the future?
Surely he only need his body to fool Mabel, its already on the show
My point.

How will Dimensional Travel help in moving to the future?
I think the best example i can give happens in The Regular Show Movie, where the characters travel to the future by going out of the timeline and then arriving in it again

They aren't directly travelling from the past to the future, but either exiting the timeline and then entering in it again

The same applies to Bill, he ins't going from the past to the future, he is just choosing a specific point of the timeline to arrives in

I think the best example i can give happens in The Regular Show Movie, where the characters travel to the future by going out of the timeline and then arriving in it again

They aren't directly travelling from the past to the future, but either exiting the timeline and then entering in it again

The same applies to Bill, he ins't going from the past to the future, he is just choosing a specific point of the timeline to arrives in
Well, it isn’t really elaborated on if that’s how it works in GF. There are some verses which have their own specific laws. And Dimensional Travel never normally grants you Time Travel like that. And it’s not standard on this wiki either.

Back