• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(π™Žπ™žπ™’π™₯π™‘π™š π™Œπ™ͺπ™šπ™¨π™©π™žπ™€π™£!)(FC/OC)Ask for What Tier of MirHazVerse Cosmology

Mirhaz300

He/Him
Hello, as title Said before. I would simply ask questions about Tier of My Verse Cosmology for fun.

Time Tree: A place where Every timelines being held with similar of tree, as timelines being metaphorical as branch of tree that will never run out. As the tree hold an Endless of Timelines as every second, timeline being born out of choose. No Creature from Infinite planet can reach this place without price.

Fantasy Multiverse: Aftermath of Certain new Era Being use her power create a Multiverse. Fantasy Multiverse contain Endless universes Along Endless Timeline in each universe. The Fantasy Multiverse have it own set of rules than Time Tree.

That all, Just simple question since this only first time make Verse without try make Complex Verse (or slowly would turn into complex One) at first try. As i just curious how about someone would scaling my Verse Cosmology. Sorry if it contain an error grammar and something else.

Last edited:
I said Low 1-C if timelines are space-continiums that can be considered 4d structures and and they seem extremely insignificant when compared to Time Tree and Fantasy Multiverse.

Addendum: Qualitative superiority should be defined between Timelines and Time Tree/Fantasy Multiverse and all timelines for Low 1-C

I said Low 1-C if timelines are space-continiums that can be considered 4d structures and and they seem extremely insignificant when compared to Time Tree and Fantasy Multiverse
Alright, so it 4D structure for Fantasy Multiverse? Yeah, i can clearly Thank for help.

Alright, so it 4D structure for Fantasy Multiverse? Yeah, i can clearly Thank for help.
If can be defined as 4D (entire space-time continiums) and Fantasy Multiverse is qualitatively superior/Timelines collectively look like infinitely small then Fantasy Multiverse can be 5D / Low 1-C I guess

Otherwise it is 4d

Mind if i ask about what it is?
Qualitative superiorty is basically defining a structure ontologically superior to another. For example if 4D structures look like infinitely small dots that are insignificant/inaccisble/"fiction" from the perspective of Time Tree or Fantasy Multiverse, the latter two would be 5D (thus Low 1-C)

Last edited:
Well, this is one questions of scaling Cosmology.
Complex one as it meta

Fantasy Multiverse is Collections of Stories across fantasy genre/setting/theme/era (or Tldr: All kind of fantasy) that was created By Era being (A race Being who can Manipulate Literally Space and Time reset Along create an entire civilization . Capable reset The entire civilization back to zero to create another Era.)

What Scaling would be for Era Being? Since they Can easily create Same level of Fantasy Multiverse or beyond of it.
Also this was Origin idea before scrapped it and Remake it with simple term.

Stories themselves should be defined first, are they 4D structures? Is Fantasy Multiverse qualitatively superior to them or is it just name given to a collection of them?

Stories themselves should be defined first, are they 4D structures? Is Fantasy Multiverse qualitatively superior to them or is it just name given to a collection of them?
About that, second (collections of them). As it collections of Stories that can have vary in Dimensional since The Era Being cannot control literally what the Stories Dimensional would be. Which can result sometime Higher than 3D.

Last edited:
About that, second (collections of them). As it collections of Stories that can have vary in Dimensional since The Era Being cannot control literally what the Stories Dimensional would be. Which can result sometime Higher than 3D.
Then Fantasy Multiverse would be 4D as a collection of 4D (?) stories, Era Being would be 4D, 2-A if Fantasy Multiver is infinite collection of 4D stories

Then Fantasy Multiverse would be 4D as a collection of 4D (?) stories, Era Being would be 4D, 2-A if Fantasy Multiver is infinite collection of 4D stories
Alright then, sound Like good thing about Era being scaling. I supposed this would ending of this thread, i hope we meet again in future about discussion of My Verse Cosmology......

Wait, i have some small question; If Someone cut half Moon surface, when to place this feat? Continental level or Multi-Continental level ?

Alright then, sound Like good thing about Era being scaling. I supposed this would ending of this thread, i hope we meet again in future about discussion of My Verse Cosmology......

Wait, i have some small question; If Someone cut half Moon surface, when to place this feat? Continental level or Multi-Continental level ?
I don't know Moon cutting can't calc it, you can just make calcs for your characters. In my verse I make characters destroy a rock cube of various sizes and calc it myself.

I don't know Moon cutting can't calc it, you can just make calcs for your characters. In my verse I make characters destroy a rock cube of various sizes and calc it myself.
Alright then, i supposed it goodbye for this thread.
goes to Brazil

I know that destroying the moon's surface is High 6-B or something via an explosion
Not sure about "cutting the moon's surface" though

Back