• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon via probability manipulation and better time powers, which normally would be Frisk's main saving grace.

Anti-Spiral vs Frisk was already a thing you know.

Anyways, Simon says "Lol Probability manipulation", Drills a hole in his head, he replies with "Lol I refuse" and after quite a long time of awkward staring Frisk convinces him to stop fighting.

It's a lot easier with Simon than it is for the Anti-spiral, but regardless it's inconclusive.

Also, their immeasurable status already makes their speed the same.

Probability manip from Simon apparently negs durability, which gets around the issue of frisk's durability being infinitely stronger than his AP, and from what's on their profiles, they seem to have very similar time powers except Simon's is instant and also has spatial manipulation added on. Frisk's mid godly is dependent on willpower, and its not impossible for Frisk to simply give up eventually. In fact, that was basically sans whole plan in lieu of a way to permanently stop frisk, and Simon is also noted as having an indomitable will. Since he holds the advantage otherwise, its far more likely for Frisk to give in before he does. Frisk also apparently has far less range.

You'll notice Sans' plan kinda failed.

Both of them have indomitable determination that neither is ever going to get by.

Inconclusive then.

Sans never fought this version of Frisk.

He fought Chara who was using Frisk's body

Actually, can Simon BFR by making an empty universe and just leaving Frisk there? Frisk's profile doesn't seem to have anything to get out of that.

Kaltias said:
Sans never fought this version of Frisk.
He fought Chara who was using Frisk's body
Technically it was the player and Chara using Frisk's body. The player doesn't lose control of Frisk until after they kill Flowey on that run.

Wokistan said:
Actually, can Simon BFR by making an empty universe and just leaving Frisk there? Frisk's profile doesn't seem to have anything to get out of that.
Simon is pretty unlikely to do that. SBA may say willing to kill, but I'm not sure he's going to BFR Frisk before Frisk convinces him to stop fighting.

Wokistan said:
they can lel reset out of it tho

Doesn't he need to die for that? Suicide doesn't seem really in character here, at least not within the 24 hours needed for bfr to count as a win.

Also with durability like that, suicide might not even be possible.

Wokistan said:
Doesn't he need to die for that? Suicide doesn't seem really in character here, at least not within the 24 hours needed for bfr to count as a win.
No he doesn't. They can can reset whenever she wants.

Wokistan said:
tell that to them when they reset after chara destroyed all of reality, they just reset once chara allowed them, and you can do it whenever you want to in game

Don't know what Probablity Manipulation could do to someone infinitely more durable than him...

That and Frisk might be a higher-end 2-B.

CursedGentleman said:
Inconclusive for reasons above...

When are we going to bring back FW vs Simon? OvO
When I know people won't downplay "Lol Probability manipulation".

TurboTriangle601 said:
Don't know what Probablity Manipulation could do to someone infinitely more durable than him...
Neg it by increasing the chance he hurts him to 100%.

@DMUA

Speed and Hax won't do much if Frisk is just going to keep reviving because of DETERMINATION.

Reppuzan said:
@DMUA
Speed and Hax won't do much if Frisk is just going to keep reviving because of DETERMINATION.
He was joking. And I can't tell if you're joking because you didn't put an OVO face in your post.

Reppuzan said:
@DMUA

Oh I know. And I knew that above when I voted for Inconclusive.

I'm just memeing with the meme that is FW vs Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back