• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You mean when he absorb the anti spiral infinity big bang? he need lord Genome help to do that and technically lord Genome is the one who give the anti spiral power to simon after he fused with anti spiral power or something.

Well, I'll start with Simon,

• it has Mind Manip (which does not work because of the silver crystal of Sailor Moon) and Reactive evolution if the fight lasts long enough, Spatial manipulation, Probability Manip, Absorbtion (I do not know how it works) and BFR neither).

Sailor Moon:

• Absorbtion (into silver crystal), Sleep Manipulation, Existance erasure, Limited Conceptual Manipulation, Immortality, Scealing, Spell Creation (to adapt to simon) (I did not mention the hax of other senshi)
  • Usagi has a Range Suppliers, Best Attack Set, Silver Crystal Autoshield and Lambda Power AkA Reality Manipulation in a Multi Universal Degree
  • Intangibility, Mid Godly and Immortality make it f****** impossible to kill for simon

Is it or is Sailor Moon becoming the new Reinhard or BB in these days

>Intangibility, Mid Godly and Immortality make it ******* impossible to kill for simo

WOA, did Nova just cuss?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Technically speaking, and im not voting for Simon here, but wouldnt blowing up the universe theyre in solve that problem?
Intangibility and teleportation via better range and I do not know if Bust the universe would suffice a bypass High level Mid Godly

Teleportation: allows it to avoid the attack and to teleport itself in another dimension / Universe via Multi Universal Range (Simon Universal +)

Intangibility: I think I do not need to argue more

Anyway I vote for moon via versatility, regen, better haxes and more useful skills

I will also learn about Mid Godly vs Universal blowing up

I'm not sure you understand (I'm bad in English OvO)

You say you just blow up the Universe to kill Simon? or Sailor Moon

Destroying the universe they're in, wouldn't even automatically bypass low godly Regenerationn.
Also i would like to start making argument for simon probability manip and 4D attack(who will work even if the target hide on another dimension/universe or in past and future) but since moon has resistance to probability manip and she has Acausality plus higher range...

it is not because you are higher in the scale that the Regenerationn will not work anymore ... (I'm not talking about 5D and +)

they are roughly equal in scale, but SM outhaxes

I guess depend on what version of gurren lagann series(There are 2 version and simon doesn't one shot anti spiral who summon Super Granzeboma)

Back