• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silverio: Kagutsuchi Revision

SleepyTBubble

VS Battles
Retired
Currently, our Silverio pages aren't fully well completed. With some abilities being wrong in their description, lack of info (such as the immortalities being not explained) or even misinformation about such abilities.

I decided here to start with Kagutsuchi as he's hot one of the most problematic characters due to the huge list of abilities and explanation this guy particulary has.

KagutsuchiRiser!
Notable Attacks/Techniques

• Astral Particles: Elementary particles generated from higher dimensions. By using these particles, individuals are capable of creating their own law, with each law having its unique ability and parameters.
  • Artificial Planet: Also known as Planetes, are man-made weapons created through the use of a special alloy called Orichalcum. Due to their composition, Planetes hold many advantages over the other users of Astral Particles: Ability to freely adjust ouput of their Asterism. Immortality as their consciousness is held within Astral Particles and the capacity to draw upon the elementary particles due to their Orichalcum structure. However, as most Planetes were formerly dead humans, activating full ouput of their Asterism will cause their original personality to resurface back, changing their behavior in combat (This may be a weakness depending on some Planetes).
The entire info for Planetes has been taken from the atwiki as i am currently having a problem at finding the scans for their informatio. I will naturally of course gather them when i have the chance to do so

Apart from the scans of his Sphere and techniques, there's also this excerpt which also details about Kagu's sphere and his "infinite awakening, evolution and rise in output"

ÚíÿÒüäÒü»ÕàëÒü«ÚüïÕæ¢ÒéÆþ╣░ÒéèÕ║âÒüÆÒéïÚøÀþü½ÒÇüÞï▒ÚøäÞ¡ÜÒÇé Õ¢╝ÒéëÒü«ÕïØÕê®ÒüôÒüƒÒüêÒü¿Òü»"ÚÇ▓Òü┐þÂÜÒüæÒéïÒüôÒü¿"ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüµ▒║ÒéüÒüƒÒüïÒéëÒüôÒüصףÒüªÒü¬ÒüÅÕ¥üÒüÅÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé ÒéñÒâ¼Òé«ÒâÑÒâ®Òâ╝ÒüºÒüéÒéïÕåÑþÄïÒü«ÞªÜÚåÆÒü¿Þï▒ÚøäÒü«µòùÕîùÒéÆÕëìÒü½ÒÇüõ║îõ║║ÒüùÒüªþë®þÉåµ│òÕëçÒéÆÞÂàÞÂèÒüùÞªÜÚåÆÒüùÒüƒÒÇé Þâ¢ÕèøÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü»µÿƒÞ¥░õ¢ôÒéóÒé╣ÒâêÒâ®Òâ½Òü¿µäƒÕ┐£ÒüùÒüƒþèµàïÒü«þÖ║ÕïòÕÇñÒÇüÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÕç║ÕèøÒü½þë╣ÕîûÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒÇîÕç║ÕèøþäíÚÖÉõ©èµÿçÒÇüþäíÚÖÉÚÇ▓ÕîûÒÇüþäíÚÖÉÞªÜÚåÆÒÇìÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕç║Ú▒êþø«Òü»µÿƒÞ¥░ÕÑÅÞÇàÒé¿Òé╣ÒâÜÒâ®Òâ│ÒâêÒü«Õñ®µòÁÒüºÒüéÒéïµ╗àÕÑÅÞÇàÒü«ÕÅìµÿƒÞ¥░õ¢ôÒéóÒâ│ÒâüÒâ╗ÒéóÒé╣ÒâêÒâ®Òâ½ÒüÖÒéëµè╝ÒüùÞ┐öÒüÖÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒééµêÉÕèƒÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé õ║îÚçìÞªÜÚåÆÒéäõ©ëÚçìÞªÜÚåÆÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþøøÕñºÒü¬Òé«ÒâúÒé░µüÉÒéïÒü╣ÒüìÚÇ▓ÕîûÒüºµÿƒÞ¥░õ¢ôÒü«Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒüÖÒéëõ¢òµòàÒüïþ¬üþá┤ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé AAµ£¬µ║ÇÒüîþäíÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÚ®Üþò░Òü«Òé╣ÒâåÒâ╝Òé┐Òé╣ÒéƵîüÒüíÒÇüþÀÅÕÉêþÜäµÇºÞâ¢ÒüºÞªïÒéîÒü░µüÉÒéëÒüŵ£ÇÚ½ÿÒü«µÑÁµÖâµÿƒÒé╣ÒâòÒéúÒéóÒÇé ÚùçÒü«þ½¬þÉ┤Òü¿Òü»Þç¬ÕêåÚüöÒü«þÉåµâ│ÒéƵ╗àÒü╝ÒüÖµäøµâàÒéƵîüÒüñÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÞï▒ÚøäÞ¡ÜÒéÆÚºåÕïòÒüùµ╗àÒü╝ÒüùÕÉêÒüåõ©ìÕǵê┤Õñ®ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé Õ£ºÕÇÆþÜäÒü¬Õç║ÕèøÒü¿ÞªÜÚåÆÒü«ÚçìÒü¡µÄøÒüæÒü½ÒéêÒéèµ£¼µØÑþÁµ£øþÜäÒü¬Òü»ÒüÜÒü«þø©µÇºÕÀ«ÒéÆõ╣ùÒéèÞÂèÒüêþÄïµëïÒéƵëôÒüñÒüîÒÇüþë╣þò░þé╣ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÕåÑþÄïÒü«ÕëìÒü½µû¼ÚªûÒüòÒéîÞï▒ÚøäÞ¡ÜÒü»µ╗àÒü│ÕÄ╗ÒüúÒüƒ

Tiering
The tiering for Kagutsuchi is wrong. As he's entirely built around evolving and becoming each stronger with every single passing moment, he doesn't start as solar system buster. Only at his 3rd awakening that he managed to reach such level (and could possibly reach even universal level of destruction considering his Degenerate Star was stated to be capable of burning entire universe to ashes).

As such, he should start with a country level tiering to eventually becoming solar system level and possibly higher even.

Summary

• Entire change to Kagutsuchi Notable Attacks/Techniques description
  • Addition of abilities such as : BFR (Capable of sending his opponents to space between dimensions through Collapse Event Horizon). Not sure about this one, but shouldn't he also have Higher-Dimensional Manipulation ? The entire point of Silverio is how characters are capable of manipulating higher dimensional energy from several higher dimensions and using them to create their own laws and impose it on earth which manifests in the forms of some kind of physics thingy. This would apply to all character sans one who isn't an Esperanto
  • Removal of abilities such as conceptual/spiritual attack (There is no such thing in Silverio)
  • Explanation of certain powers such as the immortalities and other abilities
  • Complete change to his AP/Dura. It being "At least 6-B (Superior to the likes of Chitose. Considered to be the strongest Planetes amongst the First Generation after his fusion with Christopher Valzelide), eventually becomes 4-A, likely far higher (After his 3rd Awakening, could produce attacks that can swallow entire celestial bodies and is stated to be capable of burning entire universe to ashes)

THOK AST THOK said:
Did you link a wrong address for attribute of light? Seems to lead to a blogspot page on a song's lyrics
When you're too tired and link the wrong page smh

Fixed it, my bad there

@SleepyTBubble: Just to note, Kagu's page isn't locked so whenever you can, you can add this to his page after this is approved with some more input.

Hmm so that's plenty of staff input and I'm guessing the normals do as well?

IDK if Sleepy/AL saw this but in case he doesn't get around to this, I can add this to the page in question now or later if no one else minds it?

That's a lot of reading and some in a language i do not understand. I'll try and get to it in greater detail tomorrow, but are dimensions established as superior like they need to be now?

I don't fully know the new requirements for higher-d hax currently or just proving that realms are higher dimensional but here's some stuff we know so far:

• These higher dimensions are superior in concepts such as time and space to other dimensions
  • Sphere (which Kagu and other uses) are called "power of the high-order dimensions", and as such, cannot be matched in 3rd dimension and allows them to create feats such as complete destruction/erasure of said dimension
  • Another information we have gotten from Trinity is a type of device. This device allows them to extract the higher dimensional energy into the 3rd dimension. As the only way this higher dimensional energy naturally flows into the world is through a Singularity called "Amaterasu" which is in actual truth, Japan having being wiped out because of the excessive Astral and turning into a hole in the 3rd dimension that acts as a gateway for the higher dimensional energy to come in
This is all i have on my mind right now that can prove it being higher dimensional in nature

@Qli

Yeah, my wiki is actually bugging for me so i can't go through the profile to apply the changes.

When Wokistan finishes his review on it, you can apply the changes

I'll be on Discord if you need me for anything

Wokistan said:
That's a lot of reading and some in a language i do not understand. I'll try and get to it in greater detail tomorrow, but are dimensions established as superior like they need to be now?
We haven't performed Ultima's revision yet. However, we only allow higher-dimensional power levels if they are not blatantly contradicted by the stories.

@Sleepy: Ah. In that case once he's done, especially on what you explained on how Higher Dimensions work in this series, I'll go ahead and do the change.

I will unsibscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can message me later if you need my help.

Bump?

It's been about a few days now here. Anything going on with the Higher Dimensions thing ALRF/Sleepy explained or nah?

If anything, outside of that just about everything else is accepted so I assume I can add at least those in?

Edit: On second thought, I'll give it another wait. If nothing else is heard by then, I may very well add it in then sans perhaps the Higher D thing maybe but I'll withhold for now a little longer.

Higher dimensional stuff seems fine, as do planned ability changes.

Sounds like you'd want a varies tier, but I'd just make it go from 6-B to 3-A. Destroying celestial bodies isn't necessarily 4-A, I don't think, since planets count as those.

Bump for the last time.

Guessing ALRF is having trouble getting notifs here and/or is busy again as usual. Give about another day again. If not, I'll do the changes in his place as he said he doesn't mind and ofc from the agreements placed here for a while now.

It'll take a while when I DO put these changes in, as I kinda want to reword the linked descriptions in a way that's "easier" and "more comprehensive" to understand it while ofc keeping the details close to what ALRF initially wrote them on the OP.

There is also the addition of Reactive Evolution or Reactive Power Level due to the properties of his Shining Sphere Riser, as well as what to put for their immortalities as I really DK what else it gives/entails beyond having their conciousness be in Astral Particles.

I am busy in more ways than i thought i would be. It's also stressing me over (to the point i hadn't slept in a consecutive two days now). IRL issues aren't helping me either so i won't be much here in the long run for now.

For some abilities:

• Dimensional BFR (Capable of trapping targets in space between dimensions through Collapse Event Horizon)
  • Immortality basically comes from the fact they are basically undead (so type 7) and the fact that they can link their Astral to a new body, effectively coming back. Essentially, even if you somehow destroy their physical body, they can just come back by taking over another body
  • It should also be noted when one reach Sphere level, they become source of their own power. For instance, Zephyr Coleraine Sphere turned him into source of anti-astral. They are essentially the origin of their power and do not derive it from any other source (and of course, it's higher-d hax by nature as Sphere are immensely superior on a ridiculous level to Normal Astral users who uses the higher dimensional energy). So they basically embodies not only their own power but also have infinite energy
If there's anything else to be questioned, i'll try to answer but it might be at a later date considering the many things i have to do

@Sleepy: Ah. I figured that would be the case.

I think I got everything else down for the abilities there, and the AP can probably just be 6-B to eventually 3-A while keeping the celestial bodies thing.

I'm guessing by reaching Sphere level, they essentially have Infinite stamina or something no?

Got'cha. I don't think I have anymore other concerns for this then. Someone might but I do want this to be done and over with and I believe I have all I need to know to do the changes.

The virtues of just having less things to do in general lol.

Though I DO have one last concern: Is the Regenerationn for Planetes correct? In this case being Kagutsuchi's or remove it:

"Regenerationn (Mid, capable of regenerating any lost limbs in seconds along with surviving decapitation and regenerating his head)"

Ye it's correct. Confirmed in Trinity as Fafnir has feats of it AFTER becoming planetes (he wasn't during the first parts of the game until his route but that's for another day)

Good enough then.

NOW I got everything I need to know.

In progress of editing atm too so after I'm done this thread should finally be concluded.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index....Silverio_Vendetta)&diff=4938192&oldid=4759421

Okay I think that took QUITE A BIT LONGER than it should but like I said, I was gonna do some rewordings while trying to keep the original intent of what the words are trying to say from the OP. I'm about done now finally so the changes are done and put onto the profile.

Thing is I had a few problems of my own, the most glaring of which is the resistance against "supernatural damage" as I think that's both dumb and vague as there's a lot of things that can be/are supernatural and it can refer to anything. IDK what that is but the thing I DID add was resistance to power null from not having his powers completely nulled by Zepyher (or so I presume and guess work off of it completely).

That said I did as much as I could to putting the changes in so that's that for me.

@ALRF: If there's anything else I have should have in mind that needs to be added, let me know here or your wall to my message I put to you.

Back