• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silverio: Kagutsuchi Revision

Can manipulate Astral Particles, which are energy particles that came from higher dimensions and can use it to create his own '''laws''' and empose it onto the earth

Wouldnt kagatsuchi also have law manipulation

@Red: Thanks ^^

@Setsuna: I guess so? Wasn't something I and ALRF/Sleepy talked about before. Pretty much any Asteriem user should be able to do that if that's the case but I've pretty much spent enough time on editing Kagu's page so I don't feel like editing it anymore for rn.

@Shining: Depends on if SleepyTBubble (ALRF) has time to do it + if he's in the mood for it.

He's got school or some such atm so there's no telling when he'll do it. I'm just only aware that he's read Trinity if not has finished it to some degree (cuz of routes or such iirc).

Best we can do for rn, if it's still something he wouldn't mind doing, is give him time.

Thank You for the info

Man, if I know how to read japanese. I would be very gladly do an explaination blog about Silverio Series and the other visual novel that need scan for its profile and tier.

Back