• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really don't know how this is going to end.

But yeah.

In-character, willing to kill.

Start at 1 kilometer away from each other.

Battle takes place in the Land of Light with a 3-A Zero watching them, ready to whoop they ass if the battle gets too drawn out. Just kidding, takes place in a random asteroid field.

Win via any means.

Round 1:

-Speed unequal

-No prior knowledge

Round 2:

-Speed equal

-Some degree of knowledge of each other.

MHXSigma
UltramanBelial

Round 1: Pretty sure Belial lolblitzes to hell and back. Massively FTL+ vs Massively FTL. And a fairly high degree of Massively FTL+ too. So Belial just stabs Sigma with claws and corrupts his... programming? Soul? Mind? Code? Code.

Round 2: They discuss how to kill Megaman and Ultraman Zero and create the ultimate being known as Belial-Sigma. But yeah, Sigma's abilities aren't something Belial has never seen before. His claw actually bypasses most defenses and doesn't even need to penetrate the skin to affect them (See Belial smacking Rei to activate his Reiyonix Genes).

Sigma both rounds. They have a lot of similar powers and resistances but Belial can't get past non-corporeality as far as his page shows.

Round 1: Belial blitzes Sigma for lolz and Belial stabs him and then blasts him to smithereens like Akreious pointed out Massively FTL+ vs Massively FTL

Round 2: Sigma tries to take over Belial but then Belial but then Belial destroys Sigma

Belial also has more experience

How can Belial hurt someone who's non-corporeal? Blast him to smitherines all he wants, but that isn't going to net him a win.

Hm, what kind of non-corporeality does Sigma have? Judging by how he has Type 6 Immortality, I guess it's a soul thing?

Perhaps Belial has some chance via Soul Manip? I don't quite remember, but I think there are still cases where despite his enemies having soul resistance, Belial could still deal some levels of notable soul damage. I mean, idfr.

can Belial's powers be refered from other Ultras because genetically they are the same? because if its a soul thing, Ultraman and Ultraseven killed the soul of Alien Reiblood. if its a code thing, Mebius fought and killed a Zetton in a simulation with the help of Windam and Miclas.

I doubt that compares to a virus that is present across billions of other 4-B reploids, the matrix of which is constantly mutating and changing

@mr cutlery I doubt Belial is getting past Sigmas level of soul manip

Sigma himself dosn't have a soul. Reploids have "souls", but they're not souls like living beings have. It's confusing, and even I don't understand it.

Back