• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My last thread didn't go anywhere, so Imma try a new thing.

Touch

vs

SIGHT

They're starting 10 meters apart. They have full knowledge on what the other can do, but no real prep time. I dunno much about Magical Index, but if this is a stomp in anyone's favor, lemme know. SPEED IS =lized. Forgot to put that there THREE TIMES

Malox1696 said:
>Any weapon or martial arts expert Vs touma
Pack it up boys it's a stomp
Is he REALLY that useless against people who actually KNOW how to throw a punch? Swapping it over to Fujino, then!

Tohno dies after trying to see IB's death lines.

Speed should be equal if you want this to not be a stomp, and maybe full knowledge on eachothers main powers would also be great.

Fujino has a dissavantage when compared to Shiki since her power revols around manipulating space in order to harm her targets while Shiki is simply tracing the paths his eyes sees.

Sure Fujino's power isn't usless and can hit Touma if she targets something outside of IB range but that requiers some precise targeting in order to pull that off.

Honestly it can come down to who hits first, can Fujino 'break' Touma before he 'senses' the distortion or will he read it and get in close to KO her?

Tohno's eyes are useless against Touma, but him being an expert at combat and not being reliant on his supernatural ability is his biggest advantage. Also he has a knife. So.

If it's Fujino it's more fair but then the advantage comes directly into Touma's play as he'd notice the distoritions just before her Mystic Eyes take affect and negate them, then give her a powerful right-hook stinger.

She absolutely cannot 'break' Touma before he see's it coming. It's the act of reading the attack before it even happens, therefore he'd have full advantage over her, especially when her attack has clear lag before delivering as seen in her fight against Shiki.

Well that extentually depends on the layout of where he is, what he can work with, etc. But generally those that just rely straight up on martial arts will wreck him.

MEoDP aren't useless against Touma, the only part of his body without deathlines is his right hand, everything else should still have them.

So does the Imagine Breaker lack a concept of death? IIRC, everything has death lines except things that the concept of death does not apply to. It's not like the lines and point are being imposed onto something with the MEoDP. It just lets the user see and interact with the lines that are already there.

On another note, I thought about Touma vs Servant Gilgamesh because Gil seems like thekind of arrogant ass that would get himself IB'd

It's not that it lacks a concept of death, it's that you can't place any supernatural power onto it. You can't kill Imagine Breaker with a supernatural power, the lines wouldn't exist to begin with. Even if they did, I'd be under the pretense that they'd be uncuttable.

Also no, even if Gil is arrogant Touma can't evade physical swords danmakuing him. That's a pure stomp.

OK. So like, if someone with X-Ray vision looks at his arm, they wouldn't be able to see through it. So the lines are there, but Shiki can't interact with/see them.

Aren't all of Gil's weapons Noble Phantasms? But yeah, I'm sure Gil would overwhelm Touma, but not before having one or two weapons destroyed by IM first. Knowing Gil, he'd never waste a whole bombardment on a human right off the bat. But yeah.

On topic, Shiki can't see the lines on the arm, but he can see the lines everywhere else? Does IB passively stop Fate Hax?

lmao. The meaning. I dunno if it matters. Seems like Shiki wins even without MEoDP. I was hoping I had come up with something neat

Without the revisions on The Root, the MEoDP aren't even tier 1 hax, IB (not Touma) is a being created by H1C magic gods, then it shouldn't even have the death lines. But Touma's hearth, left hand, etc, should be fine.

The thing is that it's only Nanaya that is extremly skilled with his blade while Tohno is slightly less skilled due to the difference in personality. so I don't think that Tohno would be soo skilled that Touma couldn't handle him.

Never read Tsukihime, but Ryougi MEoDP don't use fate hax to kill afaik, so i don't think Tohno's does. But anyway, any type of hax works on Touma IF it doesn't interact with his right hand.

If you have some time the Manga seems to be a decent adaptation through like you I haven't read the VN but it should give you some idea on Tohno's MEoDP strenghts & weakness.

So it comes down entirely to h2h and Shiki has a knife. Even if IB was created by and is H1C as long as it has a concept of death, it should have lines. Of course, its tier alone makes it so that even if it DOES have lines, Shiki wouldn't be able to affect them anyway.

If IB protects Touma from Fate manipulation, then that rules out the death hax two fold since MEoDP kills people by realizing their fated time of death in the present iirc... Or am I confusing MEoDP with King Hassan's death manipulation.. But they're similar in function, soo..

Like i said before, i know Ryougi, not Tohno, and Ryougi can kill body parts without killing the others. "Fated time of Death" sounds more like King Hassan than MEoDP, but i can be wrong. If deathlines comes from the Root, then IB should not have it since it is above her.

he literally doesn't need fate hax

he is faster and has a weapon + an expert in cqc want to see what happen when touma fought some experts (not master just experts)

Tsuchimikado said, extremely lightly, "Ten seconds. If you can withstand it for that long, I'll give you a compliment."
A slam rang out from Tsuchimikado's fierce footstep.
Tsuchimikado closed the three meters in the blink of an eye. Those footfalls, however, were not the sound of him stepping on the floor.
His feet.
It was a grand, slamming noise of him breaking the rules and stomping on Kamijou's big toe.
"Gah…ah!?"
The intense pain felt like a nail had been hammered into him, and he tried to retreat, but his feet were tied. His body jerked to a halt, and Kamijou instinctively cast his gaze down upon his feet.
That, however, was a fatal mistake.
His downward gaze having created a blind spot in his view, Tsuchimikado brought down a head-butt from above. His hard forehead rocked the crown of Kamijou's defenseless skull.
The impact caused Kamijou's legs to give out. The shock was like a concrete block or glass ashtray had been brought down onto his head at full force.
However, Tsuchimikado didn't stop.
His right hand finally moved. His fist swung wide out to the side, looking like it was trying to aim for the side of Kamijou's head. In boxing terms, it would be a hook. It was a one-hit, one-kill pugilist skill targeting his temples, with a curving path parallel to the ground.
With his foot pinned down, he couldn't back away. His hazy awareness wasn't able to ascertain the attack or consider avoiding it. Kamijou instantly brought up his own hand to protect his temples—
—And the fist caught the air.
(...?)
The pause didn't even last a second, but Kamijou was puzzled. They were at such close range their noses could touch—there was no way his fist could miss. Then why had he made it miss?
Yes—he didn't miss, he made it miss?
The answer came to him not a second later. Tsuchimikado's fist, having passed by his temple, went around and was going straight for the back of his head. As if wrapping his hand around his neck to hug him.
The back of his head.
The vital spot judged by even karate and boxing to be against the rules, since it had a chance of leaving lasting aftereffects.
A huge impact rang out.
"Gah—ba…ah!?"
The strength in Kamijou's body all flew out of him at once from that one hit. His body sank straight down. Tsuchimikado's next blow passed overhead the fallen Kamijou, by coincidence or otherwise.
However, Kamijou couldn't turn that into a chance to attack.
Because of the so extremely savage, rule-breaking blow, he fell to the floor, unable even to pick himself back up. His two arms trembled irregularly. His sense of balance was shot, and he didn't even know which direction he would stand up in. The strength left his gut, and the contents of his stomach nearly came back up.
If Aureolus's and Accelerator's attacks had them punching him uniformly with a giant metal plate over his whole body, then Tsuchimikado's one strike was like he had rammed an iron nail straight into a weak spot inevitably created in a person's skeleton.
Forward, backward, left, right, up, down, far, near. Tsuchimikado certainly should have been standing in front of him, but Kamijou was under such an illusion that he was being punched by a whole bunch of people all at once.
"So you can't even last three seconds," said Tsuchimikado playfully, as if looking down his nose at Kamijou.
This was the gap between Kamijou and Tsuchimikado.
It wasn't about a professional going easy or not being careful enough because they were up against an amateur.
That unbreakable wall of skill, even when he did show an opening, was the difference between an amateur and a professional.
Even an ace elementary school baseball player couldn't stand against a real majorleague player.
Even the captain of the judo club in middle school couldn't put up a fight against an Olympic gold medalist.
"…Ugh…ah…!!"
Kamijou, despite all that, desperately tried to make it back to his feet.
He was in a state where moving one fingertip was a feat—and yet he still tried to stand.
"It's no use. Kami-yan, there is certainly a place one can't force his body to reach, no matter how much training you pile up, because of the construction of the human body. If you want the details, then check the Tafel Anatomie."2
In other words, that was his weak spot.
2 Tafel Anatomie, also known as the Kaitai Shinsho, is a medical text translated into Japanese during the Edo period. It is based on the Dutch-language translation Ontleedkundige Tafelen, often known in Japan as Tafel Anatomie, of Kulmus' German Anatomische Tabellen.
"Y'know, Kami-yan, you can't get through AIDS with fighting spirit, and you can't cure Ebola with guts—everyone knows that. This is the same thing. Right now it has nothing to do with your idealism or whatever. You can't currently stand from an anatomical sense."
A move against the rules.

and

"This is Lynx. Roger that."
"This is Jaguar. Roger that. And you actually have girly things like periods?"
After a count of three, Sergeant Ingrid slowly and silently stood up.
She was only two meters behind Kamijou Touma and Othinus.
Part 4
Kamijou did not understand what had happened to him.
He found himself unable to breathe and his vision filled with white like an overexposed photograph. Heat quickly gathered above his neck and he could not move his head well, so he reached for his neck and finally found a dry sensation.
An arm was strangling him from behind.
By the time he determined that, he had already lost feeling in his limbs. Rather than crushing his windpipe and preventing him from breathing, the attacker was placing pressure on his carotid arteries to keep blood from his brain. Before he could even resist, his consciousness slipped into a world of darkness.

this are just an assassin and a trained soldier

touma is skilled but no expert it's all self thought and works better vs the supernatural or a mix of both , hell even his gym teacher can probaly beat him (as it's a police officer)

Yomikawa is his gym teacher, right? But yeah, i didn't remember his fight with Motoharu was that huge stomp. Yeah, not much Touma can do against Tohno, who should be better than these and has a knife. Btw, Gunha can cure Ebola with guts.

Why shiki (both tohno & ryougi) need MeoDP when they can beat Touma normaly with pure matrial arts they had? They probably cant see death line on Touma right hand since he had IB, but other body parts is fine. Knife dosent matter here since Touma also able to beat one amakusa member when they holding weapon, but shiki more skilled than normal amakusa member so it could be troublesome to Touma (especially tohno had better speed).

If speed equal & full knowledge, then the winners is one who had better hand to hand combat. Depend on place, Shiki will be had more advantage in open space since he is better matrial artist than Touma while Touma had more advantage if he had something to use like what he did against etzali in OT 5.

it will always be a stomp precog works less on martial arts as they have no wasted movements , touma get's stomped hard by normal expert

Honestly I really don't think there'd be a difference since the outcome personally would be the same, Servant may be able to evade more properly but if Touma touches her once she's gone.

Yes. He'd sense and be able to react against her Mystic Eyes. Her win conditions would be somehow taking him off guard or using her eyes smartly, which Fujino isn't actually that capable of doing.

I think normal Fujino should be better, and the location should be one she knows, this will make things harder for Touma, but not in a stompish way for either side.

Back