• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shunsui vs Aizen

Shinigami Aizen. Shunsui will use his bankai.

Shunsui: 1 (Purgy)

Aizen: 1 (Strings40404)

Incon:

Who wins this ?

I mean pre-Hogyoku. I'm pretty sure Aizen stopped being a shinigami after he merged with the hogyoku.

LordWhis said:
I mean pre-Hogyoku. I'm pretty sure Aizen stopped being a shinigami after he merged with the hogyoku.
I don't recall this statement. I'm pretty sure Aizen is always a Shinigami, trascendent or not. Anyway, Pre-Hogyoku Aizen loses, badly.

But it's not. Whis just said Shunsui never used Bankai in canon, not that this is Bankai Shunsui. Aizen also one shots him regardless.

Bankai Shunsui vs Aizen? Aizen wins and it's not even close.

Pre-Hogyoku merge Aizen vs Shunsui? Shunsui wins. He´ll run circles around Aizen with the Kageokuri technique.

Bankai Shunsui vs Pre-Hogyoku Aizen? Shunsui wins. Keep in mind this is Aizen Shikai only.

I assume that KS has not affected Shunsui. Since i believe KS's activation takes time that a battle does not provide, then Shunsui will fight an aizen that can't use illusions, similar to Isshin

Revaret said:
I assume that KS has not affected Shunsui. Since i believe KS's activation takes time that a battle does not provide, then Shunsui will fight an aizen that can't use illusions, similar to Isshi
Pretty sure this is not the case and he activates it fast because he used it very quickly against Barragan.

31DFEEA9-F042-4CB8-A441-B9186F8A92AF
Using KS to make the other captains think he had a Bankai doesn't sound far out for Aizen. Memes aside, if he used it, it'd end up like Visionary tbh. Where else do you go from "make everyone think this shit is real" than "all the shit you thought was real actually is real now"?

Technically Pre-Hogyoku Aizen is SS Arc Aizen since Aizen had already merged with the Hogyoku even at the start of FKT. So this Aizen is MHS+ with far fewer feats.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Didint kubo confirmed that if shunsui used bankai he could have taken aizen out?
I think heh actually said that he likes readers to think that. Which implies that no he wouldnt have.

Rocker1189 said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Didint kubo confirmed that if shunsui used bankai he could have taken aizen out?
I think heh actually said that he likes readers to think that. Which implies that no he wouldnt have.
He said that? i only remembering him saying that the bankai could have taken aizen out.

He said, "I let the readers think that, if Shunsui had gone Bankai he'd defeat Aizen". At least that's what the internet says.

Since I'm assuming the interview was translated from Japanese, the wording could be wrong and he might have just meant that he portrayed it in a way that if Shunsui had gone Bankai he'd defeat Aizen. Regardless, if this is Bankai Shunsui he wins, there's nothing Aizen can do since Shunsui's Bankai abilities are automatic and he can't control who it affects.

Aizen, not even when an interviewer, who was trying to shove down the idea that shunsui had a chance against aizen with bankai, could make kubo agree with said statements.

Aizen wins due to Shunsui being under Kyoka Suigetsus ability. Thus even if Shunsui uses his bankai Aizen could avoid it

Back